Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
i called again...but zeenat madam is not in her cabin....
then again i leave my msg to the recepient......
luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: priya_27_23

oh god sachi yaar i am getting laughing after seeing the promo. that girl she rocks yaar. ye gaya kaam se

sach me priya : i doubt shw will nt work if rati di sint their...coz 1 shw ko hit karne ke liye sirf 1 tarfa hard work kaam nhi aata...n dusri side ka hard work to hum promo me already dekh chuke h...sumbdy wrote sumwhr..i dnt remember: she luks like a maif... nw dnt bash me coz yeh kisi aur ke views h jo maine yaha post kiye h...bt in views me koi galat baat toh nhi h....she actually does luks like dat...
bechara gaya kaam se...

i will nt leave my hopes abhi b in cheaters imagine tv ko call krungi..n this tym in anger...,.

shantidhanraj thumbnail
I have just called imagine, the receiptionist told that he is passing the mssgs to tiwariji and he on the spot told me that you want rati opp. arjun so I think they are considering but we have to try he said we are listening to the fans, without fans how the serial is possible. so pl. try and call tiwari and zeenat if you have direct nos. of  tiwari and zeenat can you pl. let me know, i will try to call. so pl. try and try. why this mission is looking nobody is interested. pl. be awake and start the mission be positive.
priya_27_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no we r giving mesgs to receiptionist everyday but our goal is zeenath khan. so keep on trying concentrate on the calls. i called two times today but the receptionist only took my mesg so i didn't post here. we r in the mission now.
Originally posted by: shantidhanraj

I have just called imagine, the receiptionist told that he is passing the mssgs to tiwariji and he on the spot told me that you want rati opp. arjun so I think they are considering but we have to try he said we are listening to the fans, without fans how the serial is possible. so pl. try and call tiwari and zeenat if you have direct nos. of  tiwari and zeenat can you pl. let me know, i will try to call. so pl. try and try. why this mission is looking nobody is interested. pl. be awake and start the mission be positive.

@bold: it's good

the promo is already out..........only calling & spamming on fb makes sense
hope the channel listen to our demands though there is very little hope now
Alisha2887 thumbnail

no we r giving mesgs to receiptionist everyday but our goal is zeenath khan. so keep on trying concentrate on the calls. i called two times today but the receptionist only took my mesg so i didn't post here. we r in the mission now.

same here priya. i just called and the receptionist said they would pass the message.
we have to keep trying.
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Alisha-MJHT

same here priya. i just called and the receptionist said they would pass the message.
we have to keep trying.

luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

priya dnt u think shld say this in like they said they wld consider...n then we get to see promos n hw we r shocked like tht koi expression nhi shw akrna chahiye...
shantidhanraj thumbnail
yes we are calling and every time they say that they pass on the message i think we have to spam fb account. and pl. let me know how to create messge on face book of imagine. actually i don't know. so we can try pl. don't loose the hope. nothing is impossible. everything is possible so try if the show starts then also we should keep trying till our rati is back
priya_27_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail