Mission IM possible#2-ArTi in a new show[note 140] - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
mona the actors will finally decide where they want to work....irrespective of aditi and harshad fans spamming for them everywhere they are still doing their respective shows well....so let the promotion be done if someone wants to promote rest is upto the actors....
rite rinky, but rajan shahi is big production house and i really want arjun rati in that show...πŸ˜•
Rajan shahi is indeed big...and is pretty good in promoting actors and getting them awards....i want Rati to get one award atleast.....but the storyline seems like MN..small town girl in search for her lover.....Will Arti repeat themselves?

I hope something young and interesting came our way...with a good production house....I hope fans could also share ideas of shows..like they could suggest the subject along with the actors....

hoping for the best😊
yeah rinky, rati pandey is very much talented actress, she deserves atleast one best actress award...
yeah rite story seems like mn lovestory...but u knw this heart is very selfish, and he wants arti back.....❀️
Arjun Bijlani & Rati Pandey No, do not go for this. Do not waste your time :) Gagan

guys don't do rajan sahi one coz gagan di said it's waste of time

Originally posted by Shivani1arti

Arjun Bijlani & Rati Pandey No, do not go for this. Do not waste your time :) Gagan

guys don't do rajan sahi one coz gagan di said it's waste of time

ok thnx..
heyy shivani any news???
Originally posted by monaloverati

ok thnx..
heyy shivani any news???

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

no i can't do the calling part
people who call there can only tell us any latest newsπŸ˜†

if u ask me i m pretty sure channel will deffo offer rati the role after our fans so much demand especially on fbπŸ˜‰
but aagey ka it's for actors to decide😊

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

no i can't do the calling part
people who call there can only tell us any latest newsπŸ˜†

if u ask me i m pretty sure channel will deffo offer rati the role after our fans so much demand especially on fbπŸ˜‰
but aagey ka it's for actors to decide😊

πŸ˜†

shivi..tumhari muh mein ghee shakkar..πŸ˜›
Edited by mayur_eternal - 13 years ago
@mayur_eternal: i prefer cadburyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
plz stick to imagine now plz call them. calling is more effective.. yesterday i called and talked with one lady. she told they r getting calls on arti. channel is thinking about this. plz don't loose hopes guys plz stick to mission now.