Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Avani.. Apart from arjun i do not mind seeing Rati with Neil Bhatt or Ravi Dubey or Hussain or Hiten Tejwani or Ejaz Khan ๐Ÿ˜›  ..if we get Arjun-rati then it will be sone per suhaga ..๐Ÿ˜› I will spam and send emails to him.. Hope he makes good show.. i do not have much expectation from him because his shows r mainly saas bahu ๐Ÿ˜• even if he will start his show as a youth show , it will end up with saas bahu, thanks for the information.. will spam
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

thankx avz๐Ÿ˜›
i was wondering coz he in his blog update had said na- he'l do only show at a time๐Ÿ˜†
i m trying for that imagine show๐Ÿ˜›
yeah this maybe a good idea- it's just that rajan sahi looks for & casts new faces๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....well i'l do leave a comment there๐Ÿ˜›

Sweets,

Its up to you all. I am just providing information for those that wanted/ or had questions. If you want to bring them into the Rajan Sir show you can, else you can let it be. Its an individual choice.๐Ÿ˜Š Regards to Arjun, he may have mentioned to do a show one at a time, but choices can change. Rest I have kept to God.

Edited by -Avz- - 13 years ago
well i somehow don't feel that rajan will cast anyone except fresh face๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

but i'l leave a comment there & thanks so much for the info๐Ÿ˜›
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
disclaimer: Fans are free to do as they please. Further questions please ask Gaganjot S. & -Preeti- as they will be able to Guide and Tell you what is good and what is bad..etc. ๐Ÿ˜Š
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread and Keep it up Guys
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on new thread ArTians๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I hope we succeed real soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

shantidhanraj thumbnail
It's better we stick to one mission only. we have to write email and mssgs to imagine tv to cast rati opp. arjun because arjun will not do any other show. so we have to stick only one other wise we will loose. rajan sahi is only looking for new face, so we have to stick imagine tv only. and pl. let me know anybody has called imagine office and what response we are getting pl. update
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow, congratulations artians for the new thread......
inshallah we will succeed....
any one called imagine??
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It seems rajan sahi is looking for new female faces....as it is clearly mentioned in the article that he introduced hina khan, parul chauhan and sara khan....but anyway that doesnt matter...people who want to promote should promote everywhere...no one knows where we might hit the jack pot...

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

It seems rajan sahi is looking for new female faces....as it is clearly mentioned in the article that he introduced hina khan, parul chauhan and sara khan....but anyway that doesnt matter...people who want to promote should promote everywhere...no one knows where we might hit the jack pot...

well rati was approached for bidaai and nothing wrong in it if we request them for arti..
arjun signed the show i really think that he will leave that show..