Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta Patil...Man of Few words!

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Hi EveryoneTongue

Nakku said to Kala , saab boltey nahin kar ke dikhatey hain.............i was lyk nakushaji Dutta shriram patil kya kya kar ke dikha sakte hainEmbarrassedWink..............u  have no ideaWinkLOL wait till ur night of special relationship ...i mean SR!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ok bahot huyi maskariLOL........ab cuming to Topic .........................................Tongue

D has always been a man of few words and wit him actions have always been lauder than words ! soo cum on guys lets make a collection of such instances! TongueTongueTongue

Let me begin in jungle D hardly spoke a word  lekin putting jacket around Naku........Giving her fruits to eat before which He burned fire all around Naku!ClapClapClapClapClap

Hope we can collects all moments...........................................................

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chitrakshgeetshruti10augustbfunofbb123Sophia21--SONEE---bharti-ushankitvcmeghaparti

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
hmm nice post Wink

i think all tasha scene n D's scene r my FavoEmbarrassedLOL sooo choose any 1 dat toughOuch

ok nw....in  second jungle scene wen D gv water to N ......n second D goes to stop dat bike n nakku fall n D runs towrds her n hold her n sy "tu thik toh hai naa".......

dis 2 coz in dis state he ws pretent dat  he is angry but he doesnt knw uski aankhen sab baayn kar deti haiDay DreamingEmbarrassed

Edited by --SONEE-- - 30 December 2010 at 2:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_Priya1

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Wen they first met nd naku nd her family eat the food at dhaba. After eating, naku went for washing her hand. At that time also dutta didn't speak anything. He just came there slowly nd help her by pulling handpump.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82Princess_Priya1

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
OT scene... He held her hand n stood by her without utterin a word!...
Bonfire.. he put his jacket around her and walked off after looking at her den came back (Very close) Just to take the keys lol
When Nakku returned the MS... he stood still and Damn he so didnt want her to go.. but he didnt say anything n when she left he dropped it on the floor in a defeated kinda way...
There are so many... just cnt fink of more ryt now lol

Fatima82Princess_Priya1

chitrakshgeet Senior Member
chitrakshgeet
chitrakshgeet

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Hi,

I have few instances...Smile

1) First he married Nakusha after Supriya ranaway....I think no one expected this...I never expected he will marry her in that situation..which created a light bond between them...even though he married to torture her.

2) He hugged Nakku at Anna's place,which announced his Love for Nakusha.

3) He got food for Nakusha,when she kept vrat for him on Harthalika Teej.

4)The way he asked Nakku to select dress for him by looking at her in the mirror.

5) The way Dutta reacted and put gun on Suresh's head when Suresh came with photo,saying Nakku is a Dhokebaaz.This declares his trust on Nakku.

6) The way he asked Baaji and Suds to prove that they are not Gaddars.It was really awesome.He was observing fearless Baaji's eyes and fear-full suds face and throat.LOL

shruti10augustPrincess_Priya1

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
He rarely speaks n most of his n when he does it is only thru isharas, n one of my fav of these is when he asks nakku to sit next to him during the ganesh chaturti festival pooja scene.  Waaw!!!! that was too sweet!!

shruti10augustPrincess_Priya1

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
the very first scene....we heard the voice first...mera maal kahi nahi jayega..

after that there was no word just plain action ...or says actions..he beat malmal and his chella...then isharofy baaji to sort things for nakku and co. the redolent relaxed pose near the jeep.the rear mirror looks to nakku...the way he stopped at dhabba for shethji...then cracked his muscles and handpump scene...

then when AS declared date of second wedding...the way he told nakku yes with his eyes...

the arrogance with which he sat at the table...

and many more....if i start it will become Dutta Puraan...and Shabz will have to close this thread for exceeding 150 pg limit..

Princess_Priya1

Kalavati Senior Member
Kalavati
Kalavati

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Never saying any word hat pakda aur mandap pe khichke le gaya
aur bas shaadi  kar liya

Princess_Priya1

Go to top