Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Will the forum be locked? (Page 5)

swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simrangills

Simrangills Senior Member
Simrangills
Simrangills

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Hey,Sonia just loved ur reply.........LOL Totally agree with u.......U r mind-blowing.......Hug

Edited by Simrangills - 30 December 2010 at 9:00pm
dhano_Tejank Senior Member
dhano_Tejank
dhano_Tejank

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
hoping for the BEST
         \m/
jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

In mjht sajan and mayurs fan talk about theirs fav in theirs thread.So far no abuse to say.There was lil but that was corrected then and there.Here we all r mjhtians.Now we want to see mjht back thats all.

We love to see old epi and VM of our fav. couples and some chatpatti news of our fav couples.

SahiPakdeHain

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
agree............................

kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

*sigh* this is why I love coming to this forum....MayUr and SaJan fans don't interfere with each other but in fact become friends with each other...because in the end we all love Mjht right naa? 

And I would rather not get into DMG Ouch!! 
Destructive is the first word that comes to my mind when I think of that.....showAngry

hey here we r  talking about not bashing ,and prasing the mjht forum as it never bashes  and  then u come in and that's what u do >_< .First of all u have every right to believe in watever u want ,u think dmg is a bad show  u can think that wayy but no need to announce it if u don't have anything good to sayyyy then don't need to bad mouth anyone as well better to keeep ur mouth shut.Secondly Well, if you think there are no dmg  fans here and you can say anything you want about it you're wrong as iam a dmgiannn fan by hearttt but love mjht and mars to much as well.....if dmg is my heart and soul mjht is life.I love bothh shows plus the topic maker was asking wether this forum would get locked as well not what u think about dmg alrightttt Love ur name kash baarish  and iam guessing ur a kash fan but how can u say that dmg is a bad showww if it gave u kash their magic and kash baarish.Biased muchhh ........

Simrangills

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashkasukajenn

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

*sigh* this is why I love coming to this forum....MayUr and SaJan fans don't interfere with each other but in fact become friends with each other...because in the end we all love Mjht right naa? 

And I would rather not get into DMG Ouch!! 
Destructive is the first word that comes to my mind when I think of that.....showAngry

hey here we r  talking about not bashing ,and prasing the mjht forum as it never bashes  and  then u come in and that's what u do >_< .First of all u have every right to believe in watever u want ,u think dmg is a bad show  u can think that wayy but no need to announce it if u don't have anything good to sayyyy then don't need to bad mouth anyone as well better to keeep ur mouth shut.Secondly Well, if you think there are no dmg  fans here and you can say anything you want about it you're wrong as iam a dmgiannn fan by hearttt but love mjht and mars to much as well.....if dmg is my heart and soul mjht is life.I love bothh shows plus the topic maker was asking wether this forum would get locked as well not what u think about dmg alrightttt Love ur name kash baarish  and iam guessing ur a kash fan but how can u say that dmg is a bad showww if it gave u kash their magic and kash baarish.Biased muchhh ........

Well...the reason why I don't like DMG is not because of the show but of the fans and how immature they are! It's better if you don't assume things. I was ONCE a dmg fan so why would I badmouth that show...but because of the way the people in the forum act, destructive is the word I think of when I hear about that show!
Anyways...I didn't expect my comment to start an argument...I am extremely sorry! If you want me to I can edit my post as I honestly have no means to hurt anyone. Oh and you must be kidding me if you seriously think that I don't know that dmgians watch mjht and vice versa...they both come on the same channel and both are youth based!

p.s. thanks for liking my usernameLOL  real name is Sara // I edited my original post

Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 31 December 2010 at 11:06am

Go to top