Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I think MJHT forum will never be locked as its the most frndly and cooperative forum...I only visit this forum and after MJHT its the best place to cherish all mjht moments...We all r like a big mjht family and this family will remain for a longggggggggggggggggggggggggg time...
ratipand thumbnail
The moderator in DMG was biased. They were just jealous to AR fans and favored SR fan groups and thats why they closed that.

Originally posted by: ratipand

The moderator in DMG was biased. They were just jealous to AR fans and favored SR fan groups and thats why they closed that.

i agree with you 10000000000000 percent
Edited by premheer4 - 13 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
well gud point ...  andd gr8 post... wonder wat admin has to say abt this😕

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

DMG forum is the biggest battleground with members abusing each other and violating the rules/regulations, it was in such a filthy state that its unimaginable, peoplecould go to that extent to bash an actor or actress that it actually affects the real life of an actor too, its a complete shame.

Dev team wanted people's votes whether the DMG forum should be locked or not, but as usual no one followed the rules even there, and now the DT has decided to FINALLY close down that forum.

MJHT forum is so calm & composed comparatively, if everyone maintains peace & unity here, it wont ever get closed :)

No one could say it better than you Yamini di! 😊 But I would like to add my own perspective.

We all know that DMG and MJHT run neck to neck because they are both youth shows, highly appreciated, and both ended around the same time. People have different opinions about which one is better and that is completely up to them, some say MJHT is better and vice versa. However, the true fact is that DMG has more of a fan following because its been along a little longer, so everyone knows about it. However, it was so shameful to see such a prestigious and popular show being so poorly and rudely represented in the forum. Personally, I am not a DMG fan, but when I would log on, being curious, would visit the forum because I had watch a couple of episodes. No joke, when I would visit, almost every thread would have a harsh or rude comment, would be bashing a certain something/someone, or would just be flat out hurtful. This was not an effective form of communicating and discussing. This was not the point of having a forum. Certain loyal and sincere people on that forum agreed that the forum was going out of hand.

I think the decision taken by the DT with the voting was the best that could possibly be made at the time. Although the more loyal, sincere, and respectful members of that forums may be hurt, I hope this is a lesson for the other rude and disrespectful members to be a little genuine and kind.

Coming to MJHT, we are definitely not in that situation. We have built a reputation as being a kind and genuine forum. The little fights and misunderstandings that we do have are quickly taken care of and are minor. We have laid down the rules and every member stays in their limits. We do not see much bashing or rudeness.

I wouldn't worry too much about our forum being locked at this point in time. 😊

I appreciate your views but DMG show suffered alot. .it was divided into 4 Major Sub Groups (Kash Kajen Kasu and Jeran) so fight was bound to happen👏 . .No one except the CVS of the show are responsible for that.🤢 There was no or less bashing till 21 Septemeber 2009 but when Sid was paired opposite to Ridhima then fight was bound to take place between the 98 Percent group versus 2 Percent group😆. To worsen the situation , Original Ridhima aka Shilpa Anand was bought back without any reason👎🏼😳 .I mean when she had already said that DMG is close chapter for her etc why the hell did producers of DMG wanted her back ? just to check whether AR fan following could be dominated by KASH and Sidma(JERAN fans😉).. sub division further happened .. Moreover then unfair exit of Shilpa and the Famous Press Conference regarding less footage for Shilpa also ignited the situation. Thus with so many Sub divisions, you could expect fight and bashing .wont u ?😕

No wonder why DMG is still the most popular Youth Show👏 . The only reason is there are fans of so many jodis like Armaan Ridhima Armaan Shilpa Sid Shilpa Rahul Muskaan😛 Abhi Nikki Atul Anjali Yuvi Naina Sid Tammna Shubankar Kriti.. .Thats why when you talk about fan following, forget about Mjht , not even geet could be compared to DMG..

And to remind you that even in MJHT forum , arguements were taking place when Mayank was rumored to be paired with Gungan (when nurpur was shown dead) although😳 that was too insginificant to remember as Nurpur was brought back within couple of months.. 

So the fact is that if you will try to make a straight line love into a triangle or a rectangle then bashing is inevitable.😆

Even most popular shows of India like Kasautii Zindagii Kii faced numerous bashing in their respective forum when two groups were involved (Prena Anurag and Prena Bajaj)👏

Nevertheless it is right to say that DMG had highest fan following and India Forums received popularity just because of this show. 👏

Even right now , in 2 days a small article on KSG has fetched more comments than Guru's (maan of geet) 3 weeks old article. ⭐️

This is what we call fan base and popularity👍🏼
Edited by premheer4 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: premheer4

i appreciate your views but DMG show suffered alot. .it was divided into 4 Major Sub Groups (Kash Kajen Kasu and Jeran) so fight was bound to happen . .No one except the CVS of the show are responsible for that. There was no or less bashing till 21 Septemeber 2009 but when Sid was paired opposite to Ridhima then fight was bound to take place between the 98 Percent group versus 2 Percent group. To worsen the situation , Original Ridhima aka Shilpa Anand was bought back without any reason .I mean when she had already said that DMG is close chapter for her etc why the hell did producers of DMG wanted her back ? just to check whether AR fan following could be dominated by KASH and Sidma(JERAN fans).. sub division further happened .. Moreover then unfair exit of Shilpa and the Famous Press Conference regarding less footage for Shilpa also ignited the situation. Thus with so many Sub divisions, you could expect fight and bashing .wont u ?

No wonder why DMG is still the most popular Youth Show . The only reason is there are fans of so many jodis like Armaan Ridhima Armaan Shilpa Sid Shilpa Rahul Muskaan Abhi Nikki Atul Anjali.. .Thats why when you talk about fan following, forget about Mjht , not even geet could be compared to DMG..

And to remind you that even in MJHT forum , arguements were taking place when Mayank was rumored to be paired with Gungan (when nurpur was shown dead) although that was too insginificant to remember as Nurpur was brought back within couple of months.. 

So the fact is that if you will try to make a straight line love into a triangle or a rectangle then bashing is inevitable.

Even most popular shows of India like Kasautii Zindagii Kii faced numerous bashing in their respective forum when two groups were involved (Prena Anurag and Prena Bajaj)

Nevertheless it is right to say that DMG had highest fan following and India Forums received popularity just because of this show. 

Even right now , in 2 days a small article on KSG has fetched more comments than Guru's (maan of geet) 3 weeks old article. 

This is what we call fan base and popularity

I don't intend to start an argument with you as this is what we are trying to avoid. I am not questioning the fact that DMG is more popular nor am I saying that MJHT has had no arguments or fights. What I am just trying to say is that no matter what type of changes or complications took place with the show, some DMG fans should have stayed in their limits and should have been a little more sensitive and dignified. This could have saved the DMG forum from being a war-like zone and could have kept the forum alive, unified, and peaceful. Please do not take any of my comments offensively as I come and peace and just want to calmly express my views.

Originally posted by: MJHT4life

I don't intend to start an argument with you as this is what we are trying to avoid. I am not questioning the fact that DMG is more popular nor am I saying that MJHT has had no arguments or fights. What I am just trying to say is that no matter what type of changes or complications took place with the show, some DMG fans should have stayed in their limits and should have been a little more sensitive and dignified. This could have saved the DMG forum from being a war-like zone and could have kept the forum alive, unified, and peaceful. Please do not take any of my comments offensively as I come and peace and just want to calmly express my views.

My reply was not for you , but for people who think that DMG forum was worst pathetic . .They have to realize the fact that there is a cause behind every action
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*sigh* this is why I love coming to this forum....MayUr and SaJan fans don't interfere with each other but in fact become friends with each other...because in the end we all love Mjht right naa? 

Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 13 years ago
I agree with sonia........