Miley Jab Hum Tum

Will the forum be locked?

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

I just went to the DMG forum & I saw that the forum was locked which is quite surprising coz Remix which ended few years back still has its forum open.

My question is, will the MJHT forum also be locked after a few days??? I really dont want that to happen & want to know if the members can do anything to keep this forum open?  I know that I am not a very active member on the forum but I would still be upset if the forum is locked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
DMG forum is the biggest battleground with members abusing each other and violating the rules/regulations, it was in such a filthy state that its unimaginable, peoplecould go to that extent to bash an actor or actress that it actually affects the real life of an actor too, its a complete shame.

Dev team wanted people's votes whether the DMG forum should be locked or not, but as usual no one followed the rules even there, and now the DT has decided to FINALLY close down that forum.

MJHT forum is so calm & composed comparatively, if everyone maintains peace & unity here, it wont ever get closed :)
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Yamini.

DMG forum is the biggest battleground with members abusing each other and violating the rules/regulations, it was in such a filthy state that its unimaginable, peoplecould go to that extent to bash an actor or actress that it actually affects the real life of an actor too, its a complete shame.

Dev team wanted people's votes whether the DMG forum should be locked or not, but as usual no one followed the rules even there, and now the DT has decided to FINALLY close down that forum.

MJHT forum is so calm & composed comparatively, if everyone maintains peace & unity here, it wont ever get closed :)

i agree.
it was like a battle field for AR vs. SR.
thats why they closed the forum.
this forum wont close cause there are no such things happening here.
relentless. thumbnail
@Lekha, thanks for agreeing. Why would it happen with MJHT forum, this forum is like a little kid, the members fight or argue for a little while and evreryone makes up for it again 😆. We are a family and we will never let it close down :)
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

@Lekha, thanks for agreeing. Why would it happen with MJHT forum, this forum is like a little kid, the members fight or argue for a little while and evreryone makes up for it again 😆. We are a family and we will never let it close down :)

ur ryt.
we MJHTians r lyk family.
how can they separate a family like this.
we do fight then we all comprimise.
this happens in every forum.
so this forum will not close.
relentless. thumbnail
@Lekha, trust me our dear forum is so calm and nice compared to DMG forum which is now closed, we need to stay united and be nice with each other, thats all :) 😆
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Remix forum is still open guys.
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am hoping it doesnt get locked....
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
The Forums get locked Only when the Need arises. And also members would be informed before it happens. So for now guys we can relax
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

@Lekha, trust me our dear forum is so calm and nice compared to DMG forum which is now closed, we need to stay united and be nice with each other, thats all :) 😆

i stopped going to DMG forum cause it was so chaotic.
and i believe that this forum will never become like that.
so it wont close down cuase none of us want it to close down.