arohi is right in her place

-medz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey.. after yesterdayzz episode i feel arohi is right in her place..
okay now let me take you to a world where you are in love with a guy who has given u dhoka..
obviously you will start hating that guy but when that guy has realized his mistake and want to correct it and tells his wish to you....
you will neva believe it ..even after you see the real scenario i.e in kmh2 arjun being chiku's bodygaurd...and den you will fairly want to hurt that person so you use another guy i.e in kmh2 chiku ...
so now what i am trying to tell is we can see both sides.. that is we can see arjun and arohi's side..
arohi cant see the real change in arjun so she will have to behave like that ...
she has seen the bad guy side and with police ppl , gauri, chiku , family members and partial rudra's stupid plan with gauri that nite..
she will believe them ..
she has faith in them cause she was with arjun for only 7 dayz and she was with them frm her start of life .. she cant see the change- arjun singhania to arjun ..
she cant we can ...
so dont mistake her ..
she is right on her path and if she would have believed arjun it would've been stupid..
now..
we will see sum scenes where she will be hurt seeing arjun working lyk that ..
that is her love for him ...
and then both will patch up so guys cheer up !! what she did was right on her path ๐Ÿ˜Š
p.s : this is my POV plz do share urs and no bashing ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by samhit_sanaya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surpatel thumbnail
bt dear she has spend seven days wid him and in that arjun  has almost fullfill her every wish and i m sure a criminal or kidnapper will never do that this much 4 a stranger
-medz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: surpatel

bt dear she has spend seven days wid him and in that arjun  has almost fullfill her every wish and i m sure a criminal or kidnapper will never do that this much 4 a stranger

but still that 7 days was small in front of her compared to the 7 dayz she was living with a lie ..
accorinding to her he was living that seven dayzz with a cute hot police man and not a criminal !! 
be on her path you will feel her right ๐Ÿ˜Š
surpatel thumbnail
Originally posted by: samhit_sanaya

but still that 7 days was small in front of her compared to the 7 dayz she was living with a lie ..
accorinding to her he was living that seven dayzz with a cute hot police man and not a criminal !! 
be on her path you will feel her right ๐Ÿ˜Š

ya u r right  bt i m still angry on her๐Ÿคข as i luv  arjun a lot n cant see him hurt kya karron yaar dil se majboor hoon๐Ÿ˜‰ bt i get ur point๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by surpatel - 13 years ago
-medz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: surpatel

ya u righcant t bt i m still angry on her๐Ÿคข as luv arjun a lot n cant see him hurt kya karron yaar dil se majboor hoon๐Ÿ˜‰ bt i get ur point๐Ÿ˜Š

yup even i lowwwe him he is obv like our jaan !! but side by side arohi will also be hurt because arohi will see arjun work lyk a servant of chiku ...
arohi is hurting arjun and simultaneously she is getting hurt ... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes that is the same point i wanted to say, it's not easy for Arohi.

Actually she has a lot burden of her family's hopes with her too that's why she is not listening to her heart but i know soon she will do that.

ana.khan thumbnail
u r rite....agr itni jaldi sab set ho gya.......tou KMH kese hoe ga...
-medz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ana.khan

u r rite....agr itni jaldi sab set ho gya.......tou KMH kese hoe ga...

thanks for agreeing !! ๐Ÿค—
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Both Are Right Soo Don't  Judge Anyone๐Ÿ˜ณ Buut Just Want To Clear One Thing ๐Ÿ˜‰
Jaab Arohi Arjun Ki Hai Too Yeh Sab Drama Kiss Liye ๐Ÿ˜† Just Joking
ArjUhi Roocks โญ๏ธ