India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

arohi is right in her place

-medz- Goldie
-medz-
-medz-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
hey.. after yesterdayzz episode i feel arohi is right in her place..
okay now let me take you to a world where you are in love with a guy who has given u dhoka..
obviously you will start hating that guy but when that guy has realized his mistake and want to correct it and tells his wish to you....
you will neva believe it ..even after you see the real scenario i.e in kmh2 arjun being chiku's bodygaurd...and den you will fairly want to hurt that person so you use another guy i.e in kmh2 chiku ...
so now what i am trying to tell is we can see both sides.. that is we can see arjun and arohi's side..
arohi cant see the real change in arjun so she will have to behave like that ...
she has seen the bad guy side and with police ppl , gauri, chiku , family members and partial rudra's stupid plan with gauri that nite..
she will believe them ..
she has faith in them cause she was with arjun for only 7 dayz and she was with them frm her start of life .. she cant see the change- arjun singhania to arjun ..
she cant we can ...
so dont mistake her ..
she is right on her path and if she would have believed arjun it would've been stupid..
now..
we will see sum scenes where she will be hurt seeing arjun working lyk that ..
that is her love for him ...
and then both will patch up so guys cheer up !! what she did was right on her path Smile
p.s : this is my POV plz do share urs and no bashing Wink

Edited by samhit_sanaya - 30 December 2010 at 5:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CutieeMeMariaa.SGMahak Sinha

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
bt dear she has spend seven days wid him and in that arjun  has almost fullfill her every wish and i m sure a criminal or kidnapper will never do that this much 4 a stranger

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-medz-

-medz- Goldie
-medz-
-medz-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surpatel

bt dear she has spend seven days wid him and in that arjun  has almost fullfill her every wish and i m sure a criminal or kidnapper will never do that this much 4 a stranger
but still that 7 days was small in front of her compared to the 7 dayz she was living with a lie ..
accorinding to her he was living that seven dayzz with a cute hot police man and not a criminal !! 
be on her path you will feel her right Smile
surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samhit_sanaya

but still that 7 days was small in front of her compared to the 7 dayz she was living with a lie ..
accorinding to her he was living that seven dayzz with a cute hot police man and not a criminal !! 
ya u r right  bt i m still angry on herDead as i luv  arjun a lot n cant see him hurt kya karron yaar dil se majboor hoonWink bt i get ur pointSmile

Edited by surpatel - 30 December 2010 at 1:26am

-medz-

-medz- Goldie
-medz-
-medz-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by samhit_sanaya

ya u righcant t bt i m still angry on herDead as luv arjun a lot n cant see him hurt kya karron yaar dil se majboor hoonWink bt i get ur pointSmile
yup even i lowwwe him he is obv like our jaan !! but side by side arohi will also be hurt because arohi will see arjun work lyk a servant of chiku ...
arohi is hurting arjun and simultaneously she is getting hurt ... Smile
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Yes that is the same point i wanted to say, it's not easy for Arohi.

Actually she has a lot burden of her family's hopes with her too that's why she is not listening to her heart but i know soon she will do that.

-medz-

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
u r rite....agr itni jaldi sab set ho gya.......tou KMH kese hoe ga...
-medz- Goldie
-medz-
-medz-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana.khan

u r rite....agr itni jaldi sab set ho gya.......tou KMH kese hoe ga...
thanks for agreeing !! Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index