ritugupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guys,

We all hate sonali for what she is making suhana go through.. even i share your emotions but yesterday when sonali broke down in front of badi ma and said that she has been made to feel so low about her, i actually sympathezised with her.. poor girl she is trying to save her freind's married life and is getting bricks and bats from all corners. for the first time i felt bad for sonali... (dont beat me up guys😭) what do you all think? she did look so genuine yesterday

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think its not her but our bholu ishaan's fault.She is doing this on purpose but ishaan is not doing this for any purpose(other than touching her and hugging her 😡 )so we shouldn't blame her.
ritugupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah i agree completely. she is doing this purposely to make suhana realise her love for ishaan but ishaan is just different when he is with suhana and times when he is with sonali. its like there are 2 different eprsonalities of ishaan. but if we look from sonali's point of view after eysterday's episode then poor girl is doing somthign for good of ehr friend and even taking allegations from everybody around. i mean she doesnt have to do all this but still is doing it for ehr friend... she indeed is evry good friend of ishaan
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@rubas....just wanted to ask....ishaan is not doing it on purpose and yet it is his fault...?/(just a bit confused..i agree he is at fault)

ishaan is wrong when he ignored suhana in picnic...or may be spent a little more than he should have spent with sona...bt apart from that if ishaan knows how suhana felt about sona and him...
i am sure he will always be atleast 10 feet away from sona when he talks to her...
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@rubas....just wanted to ask....ishaan is not doing it on purpose and yet it is his fault...?/(just a bit confused..i agree he is at fault)

ishaan is wrong when he ignored suhana in picnic...or may be spent a little more than he should have spent with sona...bt apart from that if ishaan knows how suhana felt about sona and him...
i am sure he will always be atleast 10 feet away from sona when he talks to her...

Wat i meant was ishaan has no purpose that he is not doing this to make her feel jealous or anything but still he took sona in her godi and hugged her.He shud have made some limit and shud have spent little more time with his biwi.If u luk at picnic episodes he just remained stick to sonali like a fevicol and didnt talk to suhana at all(as far i rem).I ,like u, also not liking sona but eventually it will be all gud for suhana.And u knw i luv jay and ragini but cvs have made ishaan character into villian of kind.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@rubas...totally....only thing ishaan is doing wrong is being over friendly and ignoring suhana a bit....

but whatever yar...its gonna be over...so happy...
GurpreetD thumbnail

@rubas...totally....only thing ishaan is doing wrong is being over friendly and ignoring suhana a bit....

but whatever yar...its gonna be over...so happy...

Yaaaaaaaaa thats the word OVERFRIENDLY. Anyways Just a few episodes i mean little week from now everyone will be happy here in this forum and we will be ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@rubas...party has already started yar...did u check the sendoff party thread...do enjoy the party there....

yes just few days to go...
GurpreetD thumbnail

@rubas...party has already started yar...did u check the sendoff party thread...do enjoy the party there....

yes just few days to go...

Really, i havent seen it yet ...............shame on me😆
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sonali should have done the Risk Assessment before agreeing to take the mission, as Zama Habib said , third person is always taken as a vilon , so before signing the contract she should have known that only 3 peop;e know about this drama( along with all of us!!!!) so the reaction was expected , but mind I say no reaction from from Kyshaps as Rajni and Disha are Bahus. I never liked this track anyway, not because of Sonali but in my opinion Suhana didnt need to go through this like planned, if Sonali were just visiting for few days and then Suhana got jealous or whatever , that would have been more appropriate , but telling Sonali about Suhana and Ishaan,s story , I think it was breaking there trust in the elders.