Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Ur fav actress b4 u saw sukirti kanpal (Page 15)

Poll Question: Ur fav actress b4 u saw sukirti kanpal

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
186 [30.64%]
92 [15.16%]
17 [2.80%]
39 [6.43%]
56 [9.23%]
178 [29.32%]
4 [0.66%]
35 [5.77%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

rs12345 IF-Sizzlerz
rs12345
rs12345

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Drashti anytime allways she is best. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kasuuuu..shreyaa..todayzstar

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Rati Pandey. She was incredible, brought such spontaneity and zeal on-screen with her portrayal of Nupur. I didn't watch MJHT till the end but of what little I saw, it was because of her. Next, would be Divyanka Tripathy.

- Soni

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Originally posted by ffkhan

Originally posted by Chill_Out

I wouldn't like to discriminate against Geet fans, Zana because I see a lot of people out in the open when such a poll happens whom I don't see otherwise. I don't mention because I want to maintain peace in the forum. Plus, we can't ignore that we have a lot of silent readers. Even on the polls on Gender and Age we saw a lot of people vote but I never see so many members. We really need ModsErmm
I have sent PM to gagan about making new mods. but she didn't reply.Confused

what will happen now. u also send a pm to her regarding this issue. And no dear, I'm not against any Geet fan, bcoz me myself a Geet fan too.ROFL

really, u will never understand me Neethz.Ouch

Lol! Its not that, ZanaEmbarrassed
Gagan Di is a veteran member I don't know how much she can do. I sent a PM to Vijay Sir and he's not even opened itLOL
But I've heard that promotions for Mods are going to start soon so don't worry, we should get our Mods in JanEmbarrassed

..Armaania..

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ffkhan

I wouldn't like to discriminate against Geet fans, Zana because I see a lot of people out in the open when such a poll happens whom I don't see otherwise. I don't mention because I want to maintain peace in the forum. Plus, we can't ignore that we have a lot of silent readers. Even on the polls on Gender and Age we saw a lot of people vote but I never see so many members. We really need ModsErmm
I have sent PM to gagan about making new mods. but she didn't reply.Confused

what will happen now. u also send a pm to her regarding this issue. And no dear, I'm not against any Geet fan, bcoz me myself a Geet fan too.ROFL

really, u will never understand me Neethz.Ouch

Lol! Its not that, ZanaEmbarrassed
Gagan Di is a veteran member I don't know how much she can do. I sent a PM to Vijay Sir and he's not even opened itLOL
But I've heard that promotions for Mods are going to start soon so don't worry, we should get our Mods in JanEmbarrassed
U have Pm whom? ahem ahem! TO VIJAY!ROFLShockedROFL

Please please let me ROFL for a minute.ROFLROFLROFL

U r new so maybe u don't know Vijay hardly replies anyone's PM and he only looks at the ranking issues and the the website layout.Smile

And he had already said in a topic that to not PM him regarding any forum moderator issue. We have to contact with the forum moderators.Tongue

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
@Zana: Lol! I know. But that time was a bad time for the Forum and it was urgent so I thought try kar lete hain. Wouldn't do any harm. But things calmed down after that.

ffkhan

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Hey dear TM.
At first place , comparison polls and polls unrelated to pkyek aren't allowed.Smile
Al though , I understand everyone's sentiments towards dmgEmbarrassedas I had been member of the forum.TongueBut we are here to discuss related issues and discussion on pkyek.So , I will be glad if chatting related other shows is not done here.Big smile

@Farzana : All the members are welcome to the forum.EmbarrassedWe shouldn't care if they are geet fan or dmg fan but al together we all are pkyek fans.Tongue
Regarding moderators , its been discussed a lot since much time , but once again repeating myself that mods will come very very soon.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Mahi, PM me the latest KaPi AT link please. I'm in a mood to spam today. Maine Poco ke topic ko bhi nahi chhoda!ROFL

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
@Farzana : Yeah you are right.Smile
Vijay handles all technical stuff.Regarding that , we have to contact CM's and if they aren't any CM's then GM.Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index