Bigg Boss Season 4

ARTICLE :Kyunki Sara bhi kabhi bahu thi

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Kyunki Sara bhi kabhi bahu thi

Reality TV couple Sara Khan and Ali Merchant are in the midst of a nasty family drama. There is allegedly even a vicious uncle involved

Sonal.Chawla @timesgroup.com 

Ali Merchant and Sara Khan, the Bigg Boss pair that has had an acrimonious split, is embroiled in a vicious family drama. All this has really affected Ali's family, especially his parents. Ali's mom and dad are producing documents of house papers, cars and bank accounts to prove that their son Ali is not at all financially dependent on Sara. According to them, he has never used her money. They are also insistent that while Sara is not to blame, it is her family that is instigating her against Ali. 
    Ali's dad, Abbas, who tells us that he has done very well for himself in the construction business, is hurt by this alleged slander by Sara's friends and family. He said, "We are from a well-todo family. At no point did Ali or my family take Sara's money or any of her assets. I have all the documents in hand to prove that the house she lives in, the car she drives, all belongs to Ali and my family. So there is no question of Ali squandering her earnings. All her bank accounts are also secure." 
    He added, "She was living very happily with us for two years. Ever since her uncle (mother's brother) and parents have come in, fights and issues have cropped up. Her mom suddenly is going all out to claim that she dislikes Ali, whereas there are pictures of the engagement where she is hugging him." 
    When contacted, Ali said, "Sara and I are living separately, but haven't filed for any divorce. We have just taken a break." 
    When quizzed regarding the controversy of him using Sara's dosh, he said, "I myself spoke to Sara and she has never said anything of the sort. It is the people around her - friends and families — who are creating these bad vibes." 
    Sara could not be reached as she was shooting. But her uncle Irshaad, who has been accused of creating this divide by Ali's dad, said, "I am out of town in Chennai, and I am sorry, I cannot provide you with any gossip on this matter."

Ali Merchant

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
poor girl she is sandwitched btw Ali and her parents
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Total nautanki hai dono! loool
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I watched their parents on a news channel yesterday and can believe it what reason was offered for the tiffs? The dog🤣 Yes... Ali's mom said that Saara was living happily with us for 2 years until; she brought a dog some months back and when she was asked to move it out, she and ali started staying seperately from the family😆
star_night thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont understand hw people do anything for the sake of publicity....publicity ke bhooke...
neeshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even Ali said to the Khali ji.....🤢

Money is very importatnt in his life.....👏
While Khali ji shown his hand......

He work on his birthday so tht money can come.....😲
tht Ali said so here I m with Sara.....😎
I read lots of article which claiming tht....
Ali missused sara fund....👍🏼
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ali was always a rich guy as his parents say. I remember ages ago when Sara had started off in Bidaai and Ali had started dating her it was mentioned that his father is into construction and one building they constructed was named after Sara. I doubt that Ali needed Sara's money to blow up. All crap!
Rarewatcher thumbnail
Oh God ,why are we making news out of somebody's personal matter!😕
Originally posted by: smallwonder

I watched their parents on a news channel yesterday and can believe it what reason was offered for the tiffs? The dog🤣 Yes... Ali's mom said that Saara was living happily with us for 2 years until; she brought a dog some months back and when she was asked to move it out, she and ali started staying seperately from the family😆

ek kutta kya kya nahi kar sakta😆😆😆 ek kutta aadmi ko married se divorcee bana sakta hai😆