Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

Daddaji n Umedji pictures....in Tapsaya's room?? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Do you want Daddaji n Umedji pics ....in Tapsaya's room?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
27 [87.10%]
4 [12.90%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369


hilarious poll Shivani...ROFLROFL
ROFLThey can put their entire Khandaan's pictures... what wud be the difference...where is the baby...????
or does taps think that if she keeps looking at those pics long enough she will get a baby ...ConfusedLOL

Tqs Charu, i realise i am missing fun not watching these cartoons, mai n naani n biggest cartoon taps...with their useless nautankankies n dramas n flop plans..24/7, 365/2......LOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Joined: 09 May 2010
Posts: 6054

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by cjs369


hilarious poll Shivani...ROFLROFL
ROFLThey can put their entire Khandaan's pictures... what wud be the difference...where is the baby...????
or does taps think that if she keeps looking at those pics long enough she will get a baby ...ConfusedLOL

Tqs Charu, i realise i am missing fun not watching these cartoons, mai n naani n biggest cartoon taps...with their useless nautankankies n dramas n flop plans..24/7, 365/2......LOL
LOL


Shivani... now a days I am enjoying watching ...'Tapasya ke muuh pe bezati jo ho rahi hai...'...LOLLOL
. she deserves every bit of it n more....  its something she asked for as who told her to come to the bundela nivas n do all those nautankis..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by cjs369


hilarious poll Shivani...ROFLROFL
ROFLThey can put their entire Khandaan's pictures... what wud be the difference...where is the baby...????
or does taps think that if she keeps looking at those pics long enough she will get a baby ...ConfusedLOL

Tqs Charu, i realise i am missing fun not watching these cartoons, mai n naani n biggest cartoon taps...with their useless nautankankies n dramas n flop plans..24/7, 365/2......LOL
LOL


Shivani... now a days I am enjoying watching ...'Tapasya ke muuh pe bezati jo ho rahi hai...'...LOLLOL
. she deserves every bit of it n more....  its something she asked for as who told her to come to the bundela nivas n do all those nautankis..

absolutely Charu..., shez so foolish she invites trbl all the time.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gh79

Originally posted by ladybird9

Please read this b4 voting...

Uffffffffffffffff can some1 plzzzz tell tht brainless Kasai Mai in B . toon house..ki if Vansh is being reborn , they will need only pictures of Vansh n not entire khaandaan in tht room...if there r any valid reasons 2 have Veer's pictures there..i guess Daddaji n Umedjis pictures need 2 added in tht room 2..........LOL.coz they r ultimately repsonsible for the birth of Veer and Vansh....EmbarrassedROFL
EmbarrassedLOL..

we can do a separate poll if we think we need Tej Singh pictures r needed 2..LOL




i cud nt resist myself from writing this...topic...LOL.....hae funnn!!! with ur funny suggestions..LOL

very funny shivani, we should put even mai's , if  it is baby girl, who knows??Embarrassed

well brilliant Haasini...n tqs...., it shud b a girl, n we want Mais n naanis pictures in the room 2..we want naani n mais pic in the room..we want naani n mais pic in the room..we want naani n mais pic in the room..we want naani n mais pic in the room..we want naani n mais pic in the room..we want naani n mais pic in the room....EmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79cjs369tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Originally posted by ladybird9

Please read this b4 voting...

Uffffffffffffffff can some1 plzzzz tell tht brainless Kasai Mai in B . toon house..ki if Vansh is being reborn , they will need only pictures of Vansh n not entire khaandaan in tht room...if there r any valid reasons 2 have Veer's pictures there..i guess Daddaji n Umedjis pictures need 2 added in tht room 2..........LOL.coz they r ultimately repsonsible for the birth of Veer and Vansh....EmbarrassedROFL
EmbarrassedLOL..

we can do a separate poll if we think we need Tej Singh pictures r needed 2..LOL




i cud nt resist myself from writing this...topic...LOL.....hae funnn!!! with ur funny suggestions..LOL


Ya shivani u r so rite LOLROFLROFL

tqs Arunima...Smile

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Please read this b4 voting...

Uffffffffffffffff can some1 plzzzz tell tht brainless Kasai Mai in B . toon house..ki if Vansh is being reborn , they will need only pictures of Vansh n not entire khaandaan in tht room...if there r any valid reasons 2 have Veer's pictures there..i guess Daddaji n Umedjis pictures need 2 added in tht room 2..........LOL.coz they r ultimately repsonsible for the birth of Veer and Vansh....EmbarrassedROFL
EmbarrassedLOL..

we can do a separate poll if we think we need Tej Singh pictures r needed 2..LOL


i cud nt resist myself from writing this...topic...LOL.....hae funnn!!! with ur funny suggestions..LOL

i dont know shivani,
let me laugh firstROFL

for a change its good 2 see someone else rofl at my postSmile



Edited by ladybird9 - 30 December 2010 at 11:39pm
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Yes Shivani ji Our Teju Jr is coming WinkLOL

Absolutely...WinkLOLLOLLOL
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Joined: 09 May 2010
Posts: 6054

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by gh79


very funny shivani, we should put even mai's , if  it is baby girl, who knows??Embarrassed

well brilliant Haasini...n tqs...., it shud b a girl, n we want Mais n naanis pictures in the room 2..we want naani n mais pic in the room..we want naani n mais pic in the room..we want naani n mais pic in the room..we want naani n mais pic in the room..we want naani n mais pic in the room..we want naani n mais pic in the room....ROFL

OMG...imagine a small baby looking like nani in taps arms... ROFLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79tiny15

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ichcha closing room's door on Veer's face

2

Author: shyams   Replies: 13   Views: 1659

shyams 13 1659 24 April 2010 at 7:52am by chullbulli
Did veer go to ichcha's room ?

Author: shyams   Replies: 9   Views: 1415

shyams 9 1415 02 April 2010 at 7:34am by nutmeg7
Who is the mystery man in Ichcha's room?

2 3

Author: matwamango   Replies: 16   Views: 1244

matwamango 16 1244 12 March 2010 at 5:00am by LimitLessFan
Daddaji's and his funny accent !

Author: Bobbyforyou   Replies: 1   Views: 594

Bobbyforyou 1 594 04 February 2010 at 2:59pm by shivani9
Tej Singh Is Daddaji's Illegitimate Child.(I think

2 3

Author: TheSnowman   Replies: 21   Views: 3046

TheSnowman 21 3046 02 December 2009 at 8:02am by shivani9

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index