geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Plz lets not jump to conclusns :)
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 49erFan

How we sure its a big let down, how do we know Maan won't get in there and wait for Geet, maybe CVs will surprise us na!  Never know, but I think there is a surprise for us!  Well, Im hoping

Jaan..as per SBS Geet already changed her red dress...and is wearing some other dress na....πŸ€“....and MSK and Geet again look angry at eachother in that garden sean...so ....back to square one....

i dont want intimate seans..but cv's should atleast show a little maturity with the couple na..like yesterday..when MSK tell's her about privacy..and not touching....whay is the use of this TUB sean when FIGHT is the ultimate result again.......

they would have shown then in Garden directly na.....where Geet maturely speaks to him and get's him change his promise..why tub sean
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet.a

Plz lets not jump to conclusns :)

hehe..sorry Jaan...me overreacting ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....will controll myself ASAP😳😳😳
geet.a thumbnail
Anu sweetu me sorry if i ws rude..:((
Lolzz chill karke dekh n it will be awesome to watch :) aivin tension kyun leni haina?;)
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
you know what...we are overreacting....should wait for the epi to be shown....and then break the Cv's head....till then me back at what me good at....watching brainless entertainment....
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Geetu...Are u travelling somewhere...If so, then Happy Journey!!!

@An...Everytime you go I arrive...We have to stop this Hide'nSeek...πŸ˜†

@Geets...Hi!!!

@Anu...I agree with Geets...let's wait'n watch....as it is these SBS/SBB people spoil the fun...why u want to torture urself more by creating such turmoil in ur head....Maybe the end result will be something good...πŸ˜›

@Shali...I agree...a tragedy is a High TRP gainer...but not for a channel like Star One ( I feel) coz this channel caters to younger generation and they don't like rona dhona too much...Maybe some dramatic twists and almost deaths but not big tragedies...that's my POV!!! 

If the same serial had been on Star Plus or Colors...then Geet wud have had a miscarriage long back and She wud have through so much of trauma that stocks of Glycerine wud have been emptied!!

I for one like a serial with a story that makes me smile, maybe cry too (a little bit) but if it is illogical and turns into a sob story then I ditch it. Only thing that has kept me still watching the serial is the acting of the leads who make even an illogical scene interesting to watch....The day that stops ....I think which will be soon...I will quit without a word...

But till then I'm gonna Enjoy...πŸ˜ƒ
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet.a

Anu sweetu me sorry if i ws rude..:((
Lolzz chill karke dekh n it will be awesome to watch :) aivin tension kyun leni haina?;)

No no no Jaan....u were not at all Rude sweetu........i know that i am actually overreacting Jaan....even before the epi airs...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........kya karu....was frustrated at CV's useless brains πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... please dont tell Sorry JaanπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@All

Ok..this chillaing atma is gona take a break now.....might be back later ......cho amigos .........and i'm really sorry if i have irritated any one with my Silly frustration... πŸ˜†..me ji is a silly billy devil..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....

Bye all
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anu nope me coming back :))
Got exams so my participation in den will be v less for a week more :(

Im off now :) buh bye n hugs

Shnus bachhu come out of stalking!;)) lolz
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3