Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@An

Jaan..that was hole confusion yesterday in den na ๐Ÿ˜†....weather MSK over reacted or no๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..

and there had to be some silly goof-up fight for the lady in red to appear๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Maansa: Listen to the dialogue what he says: I won't come near you before marriage if this what you want : the stress was on I won't come near you or touch you. The result Geet gets in a red dress.

I understand his anger as he is a private person but the dialogues were not reflecting his mood but hinting about the scene in the future (Thanks to SBS and spoiler pics we know about it)
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@an

he was saying those things coz he took it like geet made fun of him for holding  her hands hence
he vowed to not touch her till marriage
Edited by gooseberry - 13 years ago
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@blazing buccaneer ...maybe you are right and i am reading too much into it.... i was just too excited to see a  glimpse of the old MSK... โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
Anu: He did not over-react as being a private person he did not like becoming a joke. But the dialogues did not reflect that.
Taiyo thumbnail
Shahid Goose: The girl kissed him in the night and in the morning he feels, she does not like his getting close to her.

Maansa: Me still remember the statues dance day and you going in trance seeing the lips and the eyes ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TSP: LOL! But atleast they made an effort to mouth some dialogues to set context for the next scene.....Imagine if that scene had tapkoed unannounced like NES...we couldn't have even said that the dress is non-existent (Thats just plain wrong,....LOL) and gotten away with it!! 

Beggars cant be choosers etc etc๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@An

may be we felt it like that because we already knew what was gona come๐Ÿค”....and as u said that to SBS and SBB for that๐Ÿ˜ต.....

they sure some times spoil tha suspense and fun
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sneha: You already started partying....You go gal!!!
Taiyo thumbnail
Silver Poise: You have a valid point but me love to crib ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago