Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||*Maaneet- We Belong To Each Other*||

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

||*Maaneet- We Belong To Each Other*||

GuysHug

It's been almost a fortnight that I made an official post on the Geet forum. I was basically not penning down my feelings as I didn't feel that the episode made my grey cells work. Today's episodes made me put on my thinking hat and try to define what Maaneet signify. What does their relationship mean? I know there are some brilliant writers over here and saluting all of you; I am putting down my point of view.

Okay and one more thing; when I describe Maaneet I usually make longer posts as I can't stop respecting and adoring them. So please if you sincerely think its long do let me know.

This post is dedicated to all hard core Maaneetians! Thanks so much for the love and adoration you show for my posts!

Love you all!

What an episode. Hatt's off to the creatives for giving us an amazing episode.

A truly sensuous; simple yet a passionate confession! A confession that left us wanting for more of Maaneet romance; Sigh; A confession that truly melted my heart! A confession that was in all sense a magical one. The words were simple; yet mesmerizing. I am totally Maanitified after the confession.

The weather was perfect; and so were Maaneet!

Geet gets Maan with herself to the terrace and tells him that now you have to confess and say those three magical words; and as he had promised her that when it will snow; he will surely say them. Bam! And the three words leave his lips; as soon as they leave; Geet is stunned and she very softly accepts it and blushes! They share an intense eye lock and Maan gently wraps his muscular arms around Geet. She has a smile and his face was glowing!

Geet: "Jitna main ye labz sunne ke liye tars rahi thi; usse kahin zyada aap taras rahe the ye labz bolne ke liye. Aap who teen labz sabke saamne nahi kehan chate the na? Aap chate the ki jab bhi aap pehli baar kahe to sirf hum dono akele ho. Taaki yeh pal bhi mere liye khaas ho jaaye. Agar aap chaahte the to yeh aap mujhe hospital main ya office main bhi keh sakte the; magar nahi; aapne mujhe intezar karvaya taaki yeh pal main zindagi bhar yaad rakhu. Aur main; pata nahi kya kuch bol gayi. Kabhi aap par gussa ho gayi; kabhi aap par chid gayi. Par main ye bhool gayi thi ki aap ye sab mere liye kar rahe the. Yeh to main hamesha se hi jaanti thi ki aap mujhse se pyaar karte hai. Magar aaj ye baat aapne mere dil pe likh di."

Maan: "Isiliye main tumse pyaar karta hoon. Tum meri har baat ko padh leti ho. Har baat ko tum samajh leti ho. Mujhse kai jyaada tum mujhe jaanti ho geet. Khudse bhi jyaada tum mujh par yakin karti ho. Meri labzon pe yakin karti ho. Ab to tumne kudrat ko bhi mere labzon ke saamne chota bana diya. Geet I love you. "

What a confession! It was truly one that has been etched on my heart now; cant wait for more Maaneet romance. 

I am off to Maaneet land; and leave you with my try at a Maaneet Siggie.

So I hope my long post didn't bore you; but when it comes to Maannet I can't shut my mouth.

Proud to be a Maaneetian!!!!!Embarrassed

Please press the like buttonBig smile

Loads of love<3<3

Mayuri<3<3

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhanyshivangi783Tressaruslanaabina03Dhara_smoonlight44mrs.sharmakasuuuulil_desi_goddesblueopalmacho_muffinshah10charmed oneskooliio-Priti11--Destiny--afsha-namita25mitzi11sun-naaaaaaaaaRajiniliciousmysteriousmillifelicitysmoak.ibelieveinpink.ayesha.dewdroprednotfadedaway

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
awesome my dear
too good yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mayu-

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
yes the confession was truly amazing yaar 
 it was not long post yaar and u didn't bore me 
 and proud to be Maaneetian yaar 
 thanks for sharing yaar
 it was amazing the way u write yaar

-Mayu-

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
it was awesome.
Thank you so much for writing it.

-Mayu-

shivangi783 Goldie
shivangi783
shivangi783

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Beautiful!!!

-Mayu-

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged

hey ... mayuri ... nice post ... yes dear 1 too liked the first part of yesterday's episode ... a lot ... but was a bit sad whn maan was angry ... well never mind ... he will b back again ... as for how long he will be able to stop himself from being angry at her ...

-Mayu-

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
ya  am throughly  enjoyed  the  episode..............it  was  awesome...............
love  ur  post..............

-Mayu-

-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Oye hoye...

I too am proud to be a Maaneetian!!!

-Mayu-

Go to top