Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~#HOL #85 (Invites Only )#~ Mayank-Nupur Forever (Page 59)

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie07

Ah we have successfully taken Rinky to delusional world...........lol

pat on our backs..............

did u forget i was the first one to actually post virgo scorpio compatibility on this cc...and also post link to a site where u can test compatibility using date of birth?LOL

and dont forget i am a virgo girl myself....10th of september..remember?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
ROFL................W*F..............is it that these ppl write for Arjun - Rati...............or that Arjun -Rati are most closest to their sun signs characterisctics..............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mou.-Rinky-

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Yeah i remember..................but then ur love for Ar.........................naya was too strong...........so i guess we have shaken that now............

Vaise me hate the "naya" part of it....................i cant stand dumb females.................but hypocrites and back stabbers.................i truly dislike them..........

perfect song for such ppl.........

Bholi surat,dil ke khote
naam bade aur darshan chote

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Virgo Woman Scorpio Man

From LoveToKnow Horoscopes

Can a Virgo woman, Scorpio man union last in the long-term? The answer to this question is absolutely, yes! This relationship is a union of Mercury's communication and the passion of Mars. Although it may not always be smooth sailing for this couple, it will never be boring!

Complementary Compatibility

Virgo and Scorpio most often make a wonderful astrological pair because their personality similarities and differences usually complement one another. On the surface, it would appear that a Virgo woman, Scorpio man couple would not be able to get along beyond the first date. Upon closer examination, you can see how even the differences between these two signs can serve to bring them closer.

Virgo Woman

Virgo women are born between August 23 and September 23. These women are physically beautiful with clear eyes that sparkle with intelligence and intuition. Practical and organized by nature, they are great planners. Virgos are dependable and loyal; their friends and family know that they can count on them to be there. They are often the calming force in the family, appearing to be matter-of-fact even when they are crumbling inside.

Virgo women can be too critical, and have a tendency to be perfectionists. This can make life very difficult because of their ability to analyze all facets of a given situation. They wind up doubting their own conclusions and become frustrated trying to arrive at a suitable conclusion. Although the Virgo woman wants things to be perfect, she often cannot define what perfection is.

Scorpio Man

Men born between October 24 and November 22 are Scorpios. This determined and passionate personality is virtually irresistible. Scorpios appear cool and composed in spite of their naturally forceful natures. Reserved yet affable in social situations, the Scorpio is well-liked by others and often has many friends.

Scorpio men also have keen intuition and strong analytical abilities. This suits them well in work, but can cause difficulty in other relationships. Scorpios are very emotional and sometimes jealous; they are quick feel insulted to themselves even when no insult was intended.

Virgo Woman, Scorpio Man in Love

The Virgo woman tends to feel safe with the Scorpio man's unwavering certainty about life situations. If she can accept his need to be dominant and he is able to dominate the relationship without becoming a tyrant, this pairing can last a lifetime.

Life Partners

Both Virgo and Scorpio like to acquire resources. They share a love of beauty and place great importance on their home. Their living styles go well together, and their home is a place of order, comfort and beauty.

Both members of this couple enjoy serving their community and families. They may belong to organizations separately or together. and they will deeply respect one another's contributions to society. They are more likely to socialize through service activities than through attending parties.

Virgos and Scorpios have similar parenting styles and usually work together to raise children with ease. Both have high expectations of their children and themselves. They are very devoted to home and family, and they enjoy raising children.

A Few Words of Caution

Virgos and Scorpios both love to be in control, and prefer to make everything "perfect". This can become a real problem when the couple cannot agree upon what "perfection" is. From time to time, it will be necessary to use their powers of effective communication and put love before all else in order to work things out .

Scorpio will have to be careful not to bludgeon his tender Virgo with his violent temper, and Virgo will need to find the courage to remain calm when the man she loves becomes irrational.

Life will not always be a breeze for this couple, but they have what it takes to weather the storms together and survive the winds of change. A Virgo woman and a Scorpio man make a great match if they commit to one another and the goal of being together!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-annie07myownarea

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
@mou just bcoz she has more experience & i'm new in this field....or might she doesn't liked me..or showing off is moe off it....i'm wondering on what reasons...or 2 cats r there rofllll....
Like something happened in mjht ke female co-stars mein lolzzz
We both had to run...so its be compteition too who is be ...but it can be...i'm on learning process...she already know

Debo bcoz my collegue is scoRpio & me leo rofllll

-Rinky-annie07myownarea

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debolinaroy08

Virgo Woman Scorpio Man

From LoveToKnow Horoscopes

Can a Virgo woman, Scorpio man union last in the long-term? The answer to this question is absolutely, yes! This relationship is a union of Mercury's communication and the passion of Mars. Although it may not always be smooth sailing for this couple, it will never be boring!

Complementary Compatibility

Virgo and Scorpio most often make a wonderful astrological pair because their personality similarities and differences usually complement one another. On the surface, it would appear that a Virgo woman, Scorpio man couple would not be able to get along beyond the first date. Upon closer examination, you can see how even the differences between these two signs can serve to bring them closer.

Virgo Woman

Virgo women are born between August 23 and September 23. These women are physically beautiful with clear eyes that sparkle with intelligence and intuition. Practical and organized by nature, they are great planners. Virgos are dependable and loyal; their friends and family know that they can count on them to be there. They are often the calming force in the family, appearing to be matter-of-fact even when they are crumbling inside.i m proud to be a virgo gal!!!!!Approve

Virgo women can be too critical, and have a tendency to be perfectionists. This can make life very difficult because of their ability to analyze all facets of a given situation. They wind up doubting their own conclusions and become frustrated trying to arrive at a suitable conclusion. Although the Virgo woman wants things to be perfect, she often cannot define what perfection is.

Scorpio Man

Men born between October 24 and November 22 are Scorpios. This determined and passionate personality is virtually irresistible. Scorpios appear cool and composed in spite of their naturally forceful natures. Reserved yet affable in social situations, the Scorpio is well-liked by others and often has many friends.

Scorpio men also have keen intuition and strong analytical abilities. This suits them well in work, but can cause difficulty in other relationships. Scorpios are very emotional and sometimes jealous; ahemEmbarrassedthey are quick feel insulted to themselves even when no insult was intended.

Virgo Woman, Scorpio Man in Love

The Virgo woman tends to feel safe with the Scorpio man's unwavering certainty about life situations. If she can accept his need to be dominant and he is able to dominate the relationship without becoming a tyrant, this pairing can last a lifetime.

Life Partners

Both Virgo and Scorpio like to acquire resources. They share a love of beauty and place great importance on their home. Their living styles go well together, and their home is a place of order, comfort and beauty.

Both members of this couple enjoy serving their community and families. They may belong to organizations separately or together. and they will deeply respect one another's contributions to society. They are more likely to socialize through service activities than through attending parties.

Virgos and Scorpios have similar parenting styles and usually work together to raise children with ease. Both have high expectations of their children and themselves. They are very devoted to home and family, and they enjoy raising children.

A Few Words of Caution

Virgos and Scorpios both love to be in control, and prefer to make everything "perfect". This can become a real problem when the couple cannot agree upon what "perfection" is. From time to time, it will be necessary to use their powers of effective communication and put love before all else in order to work things out .

Scorpio will have to be careful not to bludgeon his tender Virgo with his violent temper, and Virgo will need to find the courage to remain calm when the man she loves becomes irrational.*haddesk.......Angry

Life will not always be a breeze for this couple, but they have what it takes to weather the storms together and survive the winds of change. A Virgo woman and a Scorpio man make a great match if they commit to one another and the goal of being together! Big smileBig smileBig smile

-Rinky-annie07myownarea

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
aah debo kya padha dia.....

i completely agree with the perfection and over analysis part....compatibility bit....hmm....abhi toh mujhey virgo scorpio compatibility itnee achhi lag rahi hai ki i plan to marry a scorpio onlyROFL

ar...naya.....sigh.....monaya ban gaya ab kya karun....cant expect a real couple or freindship to break up..i am not so mean..gosh should learn something from the forum....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07myownarea

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
sea gull and error-ani ?? ROFL yah sooo in love Day Dreaming

lemme find more....but this is the best one i have ever encountered ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_dj-Rinky-annie07myownarea

Go to top