Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~#HOL #85 (Invites Only )#~ Mayank-Nupur Forever (Page 144)

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
its so easy for actors to say move-on .......its really really difficult .......that why I so prefer to stay away from actors ........in end they r ACTORS just ACTORS not having human thoughts ....

thats what i always say in end that what also happen ...

Edited by loving_bird - 25 January 2011 at 12:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
well yah Rinky...i have moved on from MJHT, and Sukirti has always been my favourite since DMG...when she quit it, i got attached with MJHT, and now that shes back...MJHT has finished..so obviously i would watch PKYEK for my favourite actress and moreover its a good show too...but mind you MN & ArTi will always and forever remain my eternal favs...no one comes close to them for me as far as my fav. pairs are concerned...and im so attached with ArTi..that i cry when i miss them...i never got the same feeling for any other couple on tv since past so many years...ArTi are my life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
yamini honestly that what they don't think of ....they don't think of there other things

what he doing creating another image after mjht...that what actor do create another image after one had to come out...

-Rinky-relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Yeah Tanu, i know..because Arjun is not Mayank..it was a character he played...and now hes playing Chandu, so he has to enact that from now on..

annie07Badtameez_Dil

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Tanu what u mean by actors dnt have human thoughts............. they are human beings............. but they have a job and they need to respect that ..................today i work as a banker.................tomorrow if i switch job doesnt mean i become less attached or anything..........
i have to work............and thts what all do..................

@ Yamini, i agree.................... he has to fulfill his obligations towards his profession................thats his work................whether he likes it or not, he has to work........... he needs money........coz he needs to take care of his family, pay his bills, his EMIs..................are we gonna do that for him? so how can we say he shud listen to fans and quit the show
We dnt even knw what transpired in his life............and why and how he took this show......................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-relentless.Badtameez_Dil

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Anu...i fully and totally agree with you man..Acting is Arjuns career and profession..just coz he played Mayank, doesnt mean he will play the same in future too..hes moved on..and of course why would he not..hes doing his job..thats all...sentiments are always attached with things that are memorable to you and leave a mark in ones lives..but then u need to look up to more..for better jobs and opportunities! :))

-Rinky-Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
yamini exactly what he is trying to become enact like that .........

well to think of one side he tell i wanted to show my real self to people if u really want to c what his real self u need to wait again right he is not going to show it what he said before he started promoting this show & after mjht.......that what he will be something .....that only 1% of him u can see only 1% or 2% .

otherwise they r going to irk u with non-sense talks they r going to say...
u want to understand of there real self its really really difficult to do so to understand them....
as actor what he is doing saying different things at different places & a person what he is saying is different one is going to get confuse b/w these things....

hold on give break for sometime ....its really needed slow down horses that r running in ur mind don't don't think anything ....don't analysis anything just wait ...wait for right moment .....

there is no choice don't run behind them.....just relax ur mind ...relax from them ..don't talk about them .......don't seak what is coming fro that all is going to disturb ur minds.....

just wait...

-Rinky-relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged

yah Tanu...well i dunno about Arjun..but im just waiting patiently for ArTi to happen together one day which i know is very very tough to happen..but still man..its sad that once we all used to discuss MN everyday..and now nothnig is left to talk about :-(

Go to top