Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~#HOL #85 (Invites Only )#~ Mayank-Nupur Forever (Page 103)

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
heyy yamini hugsss dear

@rinky if we r friendly with evryone doesn't mean start linking up with everyone.......one gets bore with one thing sometimes than there r 1 lakh more topics to discuss....in dif ways did u ever c only on 1 way.....its one point how talk about it....
we do link up but than there r obvious reasons on it ...not by anything we start on...
About diplomacy c & read ur posts again u will cum to know...how they pretend to be known ones & how it will pretend to be unknown who don't know about it....

@annie i like that song....what about main teri dushman dushman tu mera main naagin tu sapra..rofl rofl rofl

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myownarearelentless.

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
ROFL...............as expected..........i dnt think Nidheya did anything wrong.........

Atleast we show what we are.............and i m proud to be a MN fan and belonging to this group of ppl............no1 follows here herd mentality.....and all have their own POV........

We dnt spam pages after pages, only coz sme other couple topic ran for 3 threads or more...........we dnt care to watch our non favs segment just to bash them.........and we certainly dnt instigate or make stories abt our own fav or others........

If i want, i have lots to say..........coz my work demands me to meet lot of ppl from media as well.......and i certainly do knw a lot more than ppl here.............Also i stay in mumbai,and so i m wel aware abt all restaurants and places..........and knw where exactly u are not expected to see these ppl........

So ppl who make stories and expect ppl to blv them.........i will only say.............i expect nothing out of ppl who idloise sme1 who doesnt knw the PM of country..............or sme1 who despite being born, brought up and studied in India says she doesnt knw Hindi.......

Thats not smething to be proud of, its a disgrace...............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mou.relentless.myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged

LOL its funny to say we r jealous of monaya ... ROFL anyways

I feel kind of insulted when people say that ..why wud i be jealous of monaya?? ROFL

annie07relentless.

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
ROFL..........Divz, exactly..............i want one good reason to be jealous of them.........coz i see none........

I believe, i m way more intelligent, smart and yes successful in life than them............... and so are the ppl i adore............ Arjun and Rati.......two amazing personality, self made people, with dignity and self respect...........

Why the hell will i be jealous of sme ppl...........who cant answer question which even 2 yr old can

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mou.relentless.myownarea

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Anu....truth always hurts...i cant forgot the TOI article on Monaya...TOi termed them as an unknown couple but their fans are so blinded by M&S that they want to overlook everything..gosh for once they cant face the truth man..

Divz...lol exactly..we and jealous of Monaya..ya right! i have better things to do..and moreover i dont prefer guys younger than me...Period!

annie07myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
hmmm exactly my point annie.. They havnt done anything (yet..may be later..) that I m jealous of.. I would also think I m way more successful in my chosen field.. that doesnt mean anything..except that I have NO reason to be jealous of them. I m not an actor to think ..."oh they r more popular"/

If its in conjuction with Arti...LOL people..I love Arti cos they can ACT...u know ACTING is what ACTORS do (are supposed to atleast) and that is TALENT...u cant take it away from them...

Name one other tellywood personality who think ur favs r good?? I can name a few for mine....got that?? I m not jealous...

Ok if the CC is getting closed I might write now LOL

annie07relentless.

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
rofl rofl rofllll....damn i can't click likebutton right now....

let me put also small thing jealousss of what non-existence things...or jealous or non-existence people...or of pda or jelaous adultery showing stuff...rofllll...

annie07myownarea

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
divya if cc gets close will make new on our new lastestttt developed couple in town..;)
Charcha zoro par hai roflll

Go to top