-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
yaha pe kya discussion hoing...koi samjhao mujhey
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Haila our CC is still open................gr8

happy baskestballcour scene anniversary to all........... :)
annie07 thumbnail
Hey Yamini............

i loved ur siggies espthe hot 1....................its just too hot.
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Which siggies Anu...the ones that im using kya
relentless. thumbnail
aww man...ArTi were so cute in Wassup..even their answers have the same level of humour 🤣
-Rinky- thumbnail
hey yamini...hiiiii...what was there in wassup? i heard bhavna girl said that 26th jan is independence day?
relentless. thumbnail

@ Rinky...lol Bhavna just mentioned Independence, fight for freedom etc that she inculcated through her dad or something....u shud have seen Arjuns expressions there..looks like he was about to correct her or something..but he didnt say anything...haha....

As for ArTi...they were asked individually to say some pick-up lines...Arjun said Buy ME, get one free...and rati said that someone once said to her..Kya maal hai..thts all :((
annie07 thumbnail
yup.............i loved Rati's expressions.............man, arent she the most expressive lady i have seen.............

and yes, that was funny..............he was surprised when she said her father is in army............and then we she started saying abt independence, freedom................he was amused...............he wanted to correct her, but then left it

Must be wondering, ek aur ignorant soul...............pehle i met sme1 who didnt knw PM of country and now 1 who doesnt knw whats republic day
-Rinky- thumbnail
Rofl....so there is no drooling over arjun bhavna yet kya? now that arjun wanted to correct her but didnt....and he mentioned her specifically in his interview....lols

btw what do u think of his interview....the written one..seems ajeeb na? why is he so confused about his love life? ek baar he is supposed to get married young...ek baar he doesnt even have time to date....banda pagal ho gaya kya?
relentless. thumbnail
i swear Anu..whats happened to todays generation...they dont seem to know basic general knowledge 🤣 Edited by .Yamini. - 13 years ago