Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
& we r not unlucky...we got mayank-nupur...we got arti...how can we be unlucky?😆
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
yamini hmm i understand wht u want to say .......but many don't as they full of free time stalking others private place than reporting what tehy don't like sommon if ur not liking anything what we can do ....if this is not a place say it on other places .but truth can't be stopped from telling.....

don't feel sad i can only say enjoy this too..i'm enjoying this🤣

people seriously  minds needed  to be chked.... they seriously have problem...

some big problem .....logo ko bas dusro ko taang karne mein mazza aata hai that is lo mazza yaar .......we r providing entertainment 😎
we so famousssss..........log humare stalk karte hai entertainment ke liya
Edited by loving_bird - 13 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Arjun has gone mad......................his new article is so funny............

all words abt story and show seems like fed to him, excapet ofcos Mahim wala part................and esp abt love........i thought he wanted to get married in 2 years...............to kya hua tera waada...................wo kasam, wo irada...............

and he still says its for my mom...............

and love dedicated to onscreen Bhavna.................ROFL............he clarified................onscreen..............good, Mr. Bijlani, act with her and say those lines to her...............then we will see Dedication........

Sorry to say, i saw the promo, and it doenst seem like a simple story...............its full of melodrama and extreme situations...........
annie07 thumbnail
and the worst part is there is not a mention of MJHT...............y i feel that ths article is heavily influenced by Mr. Saurabh and Mr. Jayesh............... y doesnt he ever write abt his show on his blog..............when he talk to media abt it..........he used to tell abt MJHT...........

this show is not gonna work, i wished it did for Arjun, but it wnt................coz its pathetic................the whole set up............the girl is bad and moreover he has no role in the show..........

his mom loves PR................which is done in  a much better way than this................good scenic scenes..............good actors.........and lead has characters.................roles..........

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Yeh Dil Hai Nakhrewala
Naya Hai Nakhra Pala
Ise Pata Chala Hai
Ki Pyaar Kya Bala Hai
Yeh Dil Mera Hai Par
Teri Kare Fikaar
Toh Kuch Toh Mamla Hai Meri Jaan
Yeh Dil Hai Nakhrewala
Naya Hai Nakhra Pala
Ise Pata Chala Hai
Ki Pyaar Kya Bala Hai
Yeh Dil Mera Hai Par
Teri Kare Fikaar
Toh Kuch Toh Mamla Hai Meri Jaan
annie07 thumbnail
What did he mean by ppl working in Tv industry are very busy, so no time for love?

Excuse me sir, i work for 12-14 hrs a day, so what shud i do? never get married........... lol..........and besides himself also, he wnt ever fall in love or get married till he is working................wah wah................so what will happen to the plans of being a young father?
Mou. thumbnail
roflllllllll i wish i cud give that working  & no time for marrige  excuse to my mom😆  annie why don't u ask him that question ?
annie07 thumbnail
Are Mou, whats ridiculous is he is talking abt ppl in TV industry having no time coz they are very busy..............

i wanna tell him, that every1 is busy................in every field.............esp bankers like me............that was ridiculous...........and so was his reason to watch the show...........

i can still relate to what he said abt Mahim...........and his mom...........

Edit

and if he could relate to Alekh, how can he relate to Chandu...........they are poles apart na.........moreover he only said, he is street -smart...........Chandu seems like a sissy
Edited by annie07 - 13 years ago
Mystique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
@ above discussion.....ROFL 🤣 Very much expected i'd say 😆......no mention of mjht....deliberate was it 😕 Chhodo,he's tring to convince u to move "on"........ROFL!

Oh btw,how did i forget 😲 😲 😲........i did NOT wish my stalkers 😲 .....I'm so sorry u guys,my utter phabourite ppl 😳....my dear pankhas....it is u,only u who has made me become so popular and in demand....😎.....only cuz of u....u make me feel like a celeb😎😎....dhanyawaad,dil se 😃 but then,u know i need private space too🤔....like,being constantly under ur gaze makes me a little uncomfy☺️....so cud u plz....erm....try n understand yaar☺️......I promise me will do exclusive photoshoot n give u my autograph too⭐️😃 
Also,i am very overwhelmed with ur love...and all the attention u give me....thank u so so much 😃....*gets emotional*😳........................

PS:i don't blame u for not getting the point n flying high.......cuz erm....*do i need to say it aloud?! 😉 * 😳 🤣 

Waise on second thoughts,since u are unfit intellectually enough to understand sarcasm...lemme put it straight........GET A DAMN LIFE! and STOP snooping around....cuz for a fact i am NOT going to change my opinion abt u or ur favs,neither can u stop me from it.......we both know the reality somewhere........so well,GET WELL SOON 😳 😛

Also,my questions persist.....(since i'm being so watched,thought of mentioning 😆) When i report a post,which in all circumstances is valid enough...why is no action taken...even if it is for a similar cause as others do it for us?! Why was no strict action taken when we reported of photos taken of this cc?! is that not wrong?! ppl indirectly........no,directly ash me,and when i say it aloud.....u don't even hear the damn thing out??????Let alone take any action.....just let it be,eh?!

The same person for the info of all,still persists to do the same thing,amongst a lot others.....but,i am being punished,not them!

Why me/us?? Because it is hard for some ppl to realize/understand/bear the darn truth?!! Because i have a life n don't go snooping around n peeping in other ppl's private space?!
Why am i punished i ask......because i am stating my opinion?! What is it that i am wrong about......i can give u all the proof ,every damn thing on the basis of which i state what i do!
I am not allowed to state my opinions on the forum.....people still bash n there is nothing i can do abt it.....
if i,say what i feel here in the cc,is it a crime???!!! Am i being stopped from stating my opinions n views?! why??? Is this not a free country that i live in?! Are u guys not taking away my basic right ?!
Why am i punished?! is it such a big crime?!
If it is,then why not say it all aloud....u don't want anyone to say aloud their real perspective abt things...cuz they might hurt a section of ppl,who have nothing to do?!
At any circumstance,anything that any of us would say,might revoke a positive and a negative response....in the fear of the negative one,u want me to stop voicing it?!

What is it that is wanted out of me?! If this is what it is,this place is not where i choose to be,because.....i have no rights n no darn justice served! 

Ok,i understand,we should try n refrain from hurting ppl....intentionally..........but why is only one damn side being seen?! Why am i not heard?! If u have the nerve to tell me that i am,kindly provide me with the evidence! Provide me with answers to my questions.........do a detailed investigation.....go to the forum,see evry damn post...from start.....ask me,i will tell u the reason of this outburst....the reaso we are so bitter!
Sarcasm n bitterness doesn't come cuz ppl like it,or ppl want to show others down,there are reasons for it.........did u wonder why it is like this?!
If i am wrong,i accept the punishment entirely.........but i am not going to take this sort of injustice to me.........and no i am not even scared!

Thanks to all!

[PS:mods,if u happen to read it,n think i'm being rude.....apologies...not meant to be really.....but i still wonder whether u could really understand}
PPS : to my fans/stalkers..........if u were hurted...............i care a damn!

And hello to my friends :)

Mou. thumbnail
sonuuuuuuuuuuu🤗 chodo ye sab.....no ones  gonna hear this..unless u stalk & point out to the mods that their ccs r full of not  6 but 600 offensive posts......but neither we hv time & desire to do all those rubbish nor do we care.coz we know what the truth is!!!!