Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

oh definately annie...i feel like a celeb  or star thanks to our stalkers..........should find some new pose.....

& abt that siggy annie........*sigh i want to know the raz of smile too...& i want to tellthis to ms. Pandey ...u give smilelike this with him in any where in shows & in mag covers or in red carpets.............i will always be desparate to c u two like this!!!!!!!!!
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
annie exactlyyyyyyyy we have nothing to lose than people r so dushat ki ..why we still r happy

man people even can't see other people enjoying....having fun...
smiling

what the heck is that .....agar dusre khush hai toh woh bhi barsdah nahi hota hai...

we have nothing to lose still we happy.....others r have everything still they r like so insecure (kis baat ki insecurity hai...pata toh chale)

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Tanu, i m rolling on the floor, reading ur comments.................

@ Mou...............i wonder y was director so biased to MN, he told them even how to smile, y he cudnt tell sme ppl how much to open arms for hug....................scarecrow to dekhne ko nahin milta
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thats the thing Tanu....once in a while we get something to drool on and to be happy about...but some people just cant see us happy..have they ever gone thru our threads on ArTi on the forum? we never ever bash anyone there..but still the haters have a problem...when will ArTians be at peace?
Mou. thumbnail
ahh yami......u r getting it all wrong! we artians r always at peace.....we r noble ppl who now we hv taken up the responsibility to provide entertainment in stalkers life...pure opps sorry poor ppl hv no life, no work...like their favs ......the only thing they do is to stalk ,report & lock MN ccs.....( by god...three ccs.😲...seriously......MNians r on demand😆)....ab agar ye bhi unke liye na kere to kaise chalega! justice nehi hoga na!!!!!!
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
yamini simple point is aaj ki duniya mein koi bhi kissi ko khush nahi dekh sakte .....

unless & until it is close one.....even in our surroundings also people just can't see other happiness....

its really sad but its true in real life.....people tend to be jealous if others r happy....& others get even small happiness logo ko bardshah nahi hoti hai.....

jo logo ko sochna hai sochne do....they don't have any rights to instruct others.what we will think we will what others think they will think ....there is no point n explaining our pov to others others won't understand common sense .....& practical things....

what our logics r there out of understanding .....as they havn't seen what life is all other they all r kids...i don't get into matters bcoz they r kids life will explain them .......
 thats why i don't get into these matters but where gyaan batao thing is concern do they even know what really gyaan batao is .....just sake of actors ur gyaan bataoing ...what these actors there worth off.......i will include every actor.....
(if ur really want to gyaan batao than help others in real life ..gyaan batao to those peopl who need that gyaan in real small poor kids who r uneducated help them....or help those people who really need ... )

though i like some but i won't ignore there faults neither i blind in there love that i include there faults if they do have some wrong i'm won't keep that & cover with beautiful words to hide there faults...

par pehle kuch galti toh kare.......woh log i'm all tend to bash them pulling my sleeves up for that🤣🤣🤣

i do that when they do take something wrong... or do something wrong 😎

people get irk with me🤣🤣

but than i can't stop myself what is true that remains true
Edited by loving_bird - 13 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mou.

ahh yami......u r getting it all wrong! we artians r always at peace.....we r noble ppl who now we hv taken up the responsibility to provide entertainment in stalkers life...pure opps sorry poor ppl hv no life, no work...like their favs ......the only thing they do is to stalk ,report & lock MN ccs.....( by god...three ccs.😲...seriously......MNians r on demand😆)....ab agar ye bhi unke liye na kere to kaise chalega! justice nehi hoga na!!!!!!

yeahhhhhhh mou our CC now left for entertainment of them not ours

so we need to provide enetertainment 😃
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
"Don't count what you lost, cherish what you have & plan what to gain because past never returns but future may fulfill the loss..."
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
to be honest...im just sick and tired of the bashing and stalking/reporting of CCs 🤢 not even in my dreams i would stalk or report any other CCs of people whom im not interested in...ArTians are unlucky and will always be...i feel so bad...i always try to be positive..but oh well...i guess its our bad luck always :(
Mou. thumbnail
yami...don't feel sad....feel happy ...we r on demand.....at least i m not sad..look this positively..it proved they stalk,they got hurt coz they know we r saying the truth abt both couple..& so they try to put us down..they gave alltheir time to stalking,reporting etc.....(3ccs -i stillcan't belive it), where we hardly get time to cm here.......we can talk abt our couple &our non fav couple any whereesle...we do not need the cc for that! but i guess they will be jobless if we do not chat in ccs........lol