Frequent Posters

Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
rinky tomar idea amar valo laglo...kintu stalkers ke banglay ki bolbo boloto?😆
-Rinky- thumbnail
oh i didnt tell u guys...i actually went and found synonyms of the word hypocrite, ignorant and foolish...was thinking of finding the synonyms for sleazy,jobless, attention seeker etc....this way the stalkers will get some homework to do..they will learn some new words....😳
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Not a bad idea Rinky......................lol..................

buti dnt understand, if i think an actor is pathetic..............what i m supposed to say.................that he is the most rocking in industry...he is pathetic.................period..........

And i still go back to my initial stance.................we have spoken abt so many ppl in this CC................negatives and positives.................y only two were pointed out.................coz sme ppl have all time in world to waste
Mou. thumbnail
so we r on a new noble mission now? improving stalker's vocabulary!!!!!!
-Rinky- thumbnail
stalkers er maane? dnarao baritey ekta english to bengali dictionary achhey...porey boltey hobey....😆

in hindi it means shikari, peeccha karne wala, peecha karke shikar karne waala....🤣
-Rinky- thumbnail
 More so mocking/calling the Monaya and/or their fan base hypocrites, fools, ignorant etc.  is not acceptable. 

this is the original warning....i am yet to understand what to call people celebrities or not celebrities if i really think they are ignorant, hypocrites and fools....and we didnt really insult them based on their gender, caste, creed, nationality or their family...we dont even use cuss words...toh...how is it justified?
Mou. thumbnail
& honestly we didn't even name them in the name after some animal like other ppl did ....🤢
annie07 thumbnail

eta te ami bhooste pari na......................

annie07 thumbnail
Are i still ask..............if i say baba and maatey..................how on earth u knw whom i m talking abt...................bolo.................
Mou. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

More so mocking/calling the Monaya and/or their fan base hypocrites, fools, ignorant etc.  is not acceptable. 

this is the original warning....i am yet to understand what to call people celebrities or not celebrities if i really think they are ignorant, hypocrites and fools....and we didnt really insult them based on their gender, caste, creed, nationality or their family...we dont even use cuss words...toh...how is it justified?

oh so the new rule didn't say anything abt mocking srk, & anyone can call srk fan ignorant,fools & etc etc that will not be a subject of questiing? only mahan monaya & unke fans ke liye this rule is applicable........wah!!!!!!👏