Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
rinky i hv n't forgot anything..producer-rati mix up thing toh i can never forget!!!!! & using arjun is their old habit.........it is just that we don't scream from roof top for justice.....GOD is kind enough to listen to us without doing that!!!!!! 😃& yeah i want to remain a kid all my life if growing up means appreciation of national display of being drunk & make tamasha of personal relationship!!! i m happy with my immature & narrow minded thinking!!!!!😃

anyways me off.going for a movie with friends..talk to u all later!!!!!
Edited by Mou. - 13 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh you guys 😆 i read each comment and im just LMAOingg! anu, Mou, Rinky...perfectly said ladies..!

Rati is unecessarily bashed....whether ppl making siggies, or creating topics, they just WANT rati out of the picture....how ridiculous...someone go tell those fans how errorani throws around her weight on everyone...so much so that she took mohit away from rati..and rati is such that she never speaks BS about her co-stars..because she has self respect and respects everyone else....😊

but as they say...some ppl are so blinded by pure love and affection that they want to nail everyone else down the ground!

@Rinky..EXACTLY...mayank in the iktarasequence was bashed soo much...and the same fans termed him as bhikaari...suddenly where's this so called Love him come from....freakin fakesters!
Edited by .Yamini. - 13 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rati is bashed coz she is million times more pretty, talented, good looking, sexy and amazing personality that many other around......and ppl cant tolerate that.......

i have said this 100 times, and i will say again.............once u meet that girl, u will knw y is it so easy to fall in love with her...........infact u just cant resist her aura..............no wonder even ppl like Kritika Kamra, Yashashree, Nishant praise her so much.............apart from her Ex-costar.........and onscreen hubby..............who wrote chapters on his blog on Rati............

Wonder y he never said same stuff abt his so called best frnds.........infact he never called them his best frnds either.............amazing.........
-Rinky- thumbnail
cchupana bhi nahi ata....batana bhi nahi ata....humey tumse mohabbat hai...jatana bhi nahi ata.....

i am in love with this song now....😍
-Rinky- thumbnail
annie i see a green light....bahar aao if u are online....i just realised ur name matches with nirupama....waaah......mere saath bhi match karta but tumharey saath jyada.....
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Moderator's Note: It has come to the attention of the Chat Clubs Development Team that this Chat Club has made some offensive posts. Although you are entitled towards your opinions, please try to refrain from any sarcasm or instigating elements. There are plenty of ways to express yourself without violating the rules.  You are free to dicusss Monaya (the pair not their fan base) as long as you stay within the IF Code of Conduct. More so mocking/calling the Monaya and/or their fan base hypocrites, fools, ignorant etc.  is not acceptable.

As per the new rules, this CC will be locked down for 36 hrs (6 Offensive Posts). Please refer to the sticky regarding the new rules for more information. More so, you may not create another CC while this CC has been locked.

If you have any questions/queries, feel free to contact the Chat Clubs Devt Team.

[Closed: Fri Jan 21 3:55 PM EST, Open: Sat Jan 22 9:55 PM EST]

- Chat Clubs Development Team

annie07 thumbnail
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy our CC was locked..............

i m glad, it had the desired effect....................... and no i m not taking back what i wrote, coz it was the truth...................
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
hellooooooooo

waah waahhhhhhhhh didn't knew this chat club is so muchh eyed that people read thing with micro-scopic eyes.....

this CC is sooooo HAWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTT.......ðŸĪŠ

-Rinky- thumbnail
hey guys how are u all.....the cc got opened finally....

and annie no more panga for a few days...chill ..divert ur mind to other things....u have a life remember? dont fall for pesky tactics....

hey tanu how are u?
annie07 thumbnail
Oh i very much have a life, and thats y i stick to my CC and my ArTi..........i dnt go around...........stalking............

But i m still not regretting whatever i wrote.................it was the TRUTH........and uspe kisiko mirchi lagi to main kya karun