~#HOL #85 (Invites Only )#~ Mayank-Nupur Forever - Page 95

Posted: 13 years ago
heeelo everyone.....

hows u all feeling today? all ready to accept bhajun?😃
no...........not at all...........

i saw the segments yday............and i think Arjun looked cuter in promo..........he looked nice..............but i dnt see much in his role................

Infact Kapil has a stronger role.......and me not too fond of such genre shows..............nothing looked nice............the names, the sets.........and the whole feel........

The girl can speak, i wish she could act..................she cant...........i have seen Jamunia and i knw..............so me will act like this show doesnt exist
hey rinky.i m a bhapil fan! so if i bash bhajan here then plz don't mind!!!!!!!!!😆
hi hol!
lets see....dekhtey kya hota hai....i liked arjun asked his fans...pls dont over react...😆 poor chap....

i was reading the justice wala topic....omg what fun i missed yesterday....
he was obviously asked to do that...........

but i m happy to see he is having so many new fans.....................fianlly ppl realised that their fav is worthless and will remain jobless.............so they are turning to Arjun..........

vaise.............now i knw y Mohit and Sanaya were thrown out of Zara nach ke dikha..............u see God punishes.............justice is served.........
rofl annie....dont be so mean....they are kids...let them shout and scream for some time....phir theek ho jayengey.....

and people are really turning to arjun? wow...he is one lucky chap....or maybe justice was served....itna bashing he got....now he is atleast getting new fans....i just hope the same justice is served towards rati...she too gets unnecessarily bashed where she doesnt deserve....all for promoting monaya...sigh
waise did someone call rati unemployed in the forum?😆
roflll annie...........GOD was obviously kind enough to do justice with us....when nupur came back inspite of some ppl's trying hard to make her quit the show.humse acha kaun janta hai GOD jab deta hai to chappad phadkehi deta hai!\
Rinky....that topic was such a useless topic....blaaaaaaaah!
hey hey mou....i remember the numerous topics saying the PHs are always right....and the actress was wrong...she was arrogant....and all the articles released about her was right where as the videos or artcles about any other actor is false....and how its s creative decission and how awfully great monayajun is and how talented they are bestest of friends....suddenly a multitude of arjun fans came from nowhere....the same guy who was reffered to a bhikaari in iktara became oooohhhh so gooddd....great person.....oooohhhhhhhh.....yeh log toh arnaya fans se bhi badhiya nikle.....aur how it was all a producer rati mix up....rofl...

they dont just use arjun but make such a crap out of rati;s image just to promote monaya....and call rest insecure and jealous....aur ab the whole forum and world is conspiring against monaya.....

chalo lets wait for nach baliye....there is hrithik in it...hope they dont bash hrithik if he criticises monaya...
Hrithik is a gentleman, unlike sme ppl.............i m sure he will be grossed out........

and plz u dnt knw...............they arent kids................we are kids..........coz we cant tolerate the PURE love