Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
oh i had to comment.....one paragraph of nidhya has spurred a HUGE lot of comments in the thread....same thing again....arti fans are jealous, they are living in dream land....and one person has taken the baton on herself to hit back....abhi toh CCs war lagne waali hai....when people never accept criticism of their faves why even bother? i mean woh kitne bhi sleasy ho...they are still popular and rock stars huh? chalo me off....

deepti am sorry i cudnt talk with u....real life calling....

miss me everyone....byeee
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know Nidz shouldn't have thrown her frustration there...she could have simply ignored it...but what about SG fans making siggies on mummy papa chaacha chaachi..that offended me the most...then some people were busy making sigs on MJHT characters with everyone in it except Nupur...and how they all loved Nupur at one time...biggest hypocrites ever!!
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
heyy yamini hugsss dear

@rinky if we r friendly with evryone doesn't mean start linking up with everyone.......one gets bore with one thing sometimes than there r 1 lakh more topics to discuss....in dif ways did u ever c only on 1 way.....its one point how talk about it....
we do link up but than there r obvious reasons on it ...not by anything we start on...
About diplomacy c & read ur posts again u will cum to know...how they pretend to be known ones & how it will pretend to be unknown who don't know about it....

@annie i like that song....what about main teri dushman dushman tu mera main naagin tu sapra..rofl rofl rofl
myownarea thumbnail
hey yams and was it annie or rinky,,one of u..edit out comments u made..on a person.

thats not acceptable as per IF COC 😈

U want to bash,,,aise karo..ki we dont appreciate it when actors go over the top with their show of affection so much so that they put shows like splitsvilla and the likes to shame...just for getting a dance show (and money in return).. however..we cant even ignore them cos their pics are all over the place making us want to puke every few minutes causing others in the real world to think we have fallen ill (or worse) ..now thats our issue..isnt it...Not just the fact that we are not lowwweerss of such extreme affection (that is often a prelude to things I shud be better off not mentioning)
relentless. thumbnail
Like i care Divz...i hate that member...and i will certainly not edit my comment 😉
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
people can't find new vocabulary words also for there favorites ;) lolzzz
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
heyy yamini hugsss dear

@rinky if we r friendly with evryone doesn't mean start linking up with everyone.......one gets bore with one thing sometimes than there r 1 lakh more topics to discuss....in dif ways did u ever c only on 1 way.....its one point how talk about it....
we do link up but than there r obvious reasons on it ...not by anything we start on...
About diplomacy c & read ur posts again u will cum to know...how they pretend to be known ones & how it will pretend to be unknown who don't know about it....

@annie i like that song....what about main teri dushman dushman tu mera main naagin tu sapra..rofl rofl rofl
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ROFL...............as expected..........i dnt think Nidheya did anything wrong.........

Atleast we show what we are.............and i m proud to be a MN fan and belonging to this group of ppl............no1 follows here herd mentality.....and all have their own POV........

We dnt spam pages after pages, only coz sme other couple topic ran for 3 threads or more...........we dnt care to watch our non favs segment just to bash them.........and we certainly dnt instigate or make stories abt our own fav or others........

If i want, i have lots to say..........coz my work demands me to meet lot of ppl from media as well.......and i certainly do knw a lot more than ppl here.............Also i stay in mumbai,and so i m wel aware abt all restaurants and places..........and knw where exactly u are not expected to see these ppl........

So ppl who make stories and expect ppl to blv them.........i will only say.............i expect nothing out of ppl who idloise sme1 who doesnt knw the PM of country..............or sme1 who despite being born, brought up and studied in India says she doesnt knw Hindi.......

Thats not smething to be proud of, its a disgrace...............
myownarea thumbnail

LOL its funny to say we r jealous of monaya ... 🤣 anyways

I feel kind of insulted when people say that ..why wud i be jealous of monaya?? 🤣
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ROFL..........Divz, exactly..............i want one good reason to be jealous of them.........coz i see none........

I believe, i m way more intelligent, smart and yes successful in life than them............... and so are the ppl i adore............ Arjun and Rati.......two amazing personality, self made people, with dignity and self respect...........

Why the hell will i be jealous of sme ppl...........who cant answer question which even 2 yr old can