Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
7 khoon maaf

@rinky thats from osho's thought of the day :)
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: debolinaroy08

arjun has become a vampire 🤣

🤣🤣🤣 keep dreaming of vampies now 🤣🤣

i watched a movie today..called Interview with the Vampire...i tell ya..im obsessed 🤣🤣
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
AceOfLife A.C.E
The next time u think u are perfect, try walking on water. #aceoflife

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Healer. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Yamini.

🤣🤣🤣 keep dreaming of vampies now 🤣🤣

i watched a movie today..called Interview with the Vampire...i tell ya..im obsessed 🤣🤣

which movie is tat now 🤣🤣 was arjun the hero in it 🤣

tell me one good reason he is behaving so weirdly, or has he turned into the sadu mayank sharma 🤣 🤣
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nai yamini i didnt take it a wrong way...i was joking too...😊

fashion doesnt really enter my head either...when i see models walk down ramp wearing some hideous stuffs called designer collections i am like what the hell....

fashion should speak about u...ur personality and i alsways prefer simplicity....

btw whats it about women falling for vampires these days? not enuff good men kya?
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no1 talking abt Arjun and that interview..........so i may as well log out and do sme work
relentless. thumbnail
Originally posted by: debolinaroy08

which movie is tat now 🤣🤣 was arjun the hero in it 🤣

tell me one good reason he is behaving so weirdly, or has he turned into the sadu mayank sharma 🤣 🤣

Its a 17 year old movie....Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt ☺️ both were in 30's back then...and the little girl is 11 who plays a vampire there...she's Kirsten Dunst....the heroine of Spiderman....she wasonly 11 back then...😲

good movie man....u shud watch it...!! ya these days AB is so low...dunno i guess he's missing his co-star a bit to much 😆
Healer. thumbnail
arrey annie, we are talking abt how arjun turned into a vampire and therefore is behaving weirdly 🤣

i mean see his last two updates 🤔 flaura and fauna key baad a 4 line update. compare it to the update he gave when he was performing with rati 😕
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
"In the morning it was raining. In the evening it is not raining. In the afternoon it was cloudy; now it is no more cloudy. That is the beauty of nature because it is in a flux and flexible and has no consistency to follow -- no ideas, no rules, nothing like ten commandments; do this, don't do that. It simply goes on moving in a very haphazard and absurd way. That is its beauty. It goes on moving into the other; there is not even a little hitch. When the day becomes night, there is not even a slight hesitation. It simply slips into the night. Then the night slips into the day."
relentless. thumbnail
@Rinky...Vampires are unique u see...and moreover the hot dudes who play them 🤣 🤣