Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

ok bimbo babe with her one single expression bored me to death.for two whyole year! she is a safed bhootni according to my opinion whoever finds her beautiful ...need to go to the eye specialsists.......& i think her heart is just the opposite colur of her face! plain & simple black!

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
any comments abt brains mou 🤣 oops low in grey matter 🤣 🤣
Mou. thumbnail
baba-now that guy i say he amazed me..how well he can give that tioiet que expression in every single scene he did for two years!!!!! cocsistency at its best i must say!

Mou. thumbnail
ofcourse debo..i like what my freinds said..bhagwan jab akel bat rehe the ye dono tab chennai me the.....🤣
Healer. thumbnail
oh no no tab bhi shayad they were practicing how to peeto dhindora of our relationship and make tamasha of it 😆
Mou. thumbnail
we r KAAAPOL we r KAAAPOL .ALLAH ke naam pe ek show de do baba., tumhara bhala hoga dekho .ek k sath ek muft me milenge..bass acting ki hi kaami hai......baaki sab theek hai.........de do arre koi toh ek show de do........🤢
Healer. thumbnail
Oh don't you worry mou!! Monaya have a lot of offers you know! (haan havey mein udd rahey hai contracts 🤣)....u just need to wait and watch! i am sure mohit cannot be rejected twice 😉 true talent will surely get recognized 🤣....uff how i miss high class acting and bootiphool expressions 😍
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
haha Mou................i so agree.........Err-a-ni.............. is an error of God............and so is her pet................. bawarchi cum driver cum bf................
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mou.

we r KAAAPOL we r KAAAPOL .ALLAH ke naam pe ek show de do baba., tumhara bhala hoga dekho .ek k sath ek muft me milenge..bass acting ki hi kaami hai......baaki sab theek hai.........de do arre koi toh ek show de do........🤢

🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

im freakin dying out of laughter here
Healer. thumbnail
Error-ani 🤣

W T F 🤣 🤣 🤣