Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

Just wrap up the story fast, let's move on! (Page 3)

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
I dont like the way the show is shaping up

I especially dont like the way the whole confrontation between Nano and Krish went..it was so lame and totally unreal

That scene should have been way more intense.....instead...it was so stupid

The show has a good concept but execution is not going too well

-Neha- Senior Member
-Neha-
-Neha-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
I definitely agree with the comment about the plot being extremely predictable...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
I don't want  to be mean or anything like that. I reallllllly love the show. I really mean it. First I thought it was slow etc... But now the show is extremely good. I just can't wait to see the next episode. But yes, everyone has their own opinions regarding everything. I respect everyone's thoughts.

Rina

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinzi_Anglejasmine477regularinfossroomaniOmaRamdassfj08

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Hey no fair dont judge the show that way - I doesnt matter if the show ratings are poor- it will take time and i like the way the story in moving- it is not dragging the storyline like a lot of the other shows. 
Normally this storyline we have seen in the few weeks would have been dragged for 6 mths or more before we actually see results!!!
But we really need to see more of Prem !!

By the way i suggest you stop watching this show since it is not to your liking but dont hate on the show !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoThinker_Bellessroomanifj08

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eroticlover

Gaurav is only in a supporting role and it was always that way!  I know all of you are upset for what I have said, but I am backing up what I have said and have no apologies whatsoever, sorry!  ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Gaurav is in the supporting role - so according to you the main lead is who? Gautam?ROFLROFL

What are you "backing-up"  your previous statement with?Confused I guess your saying you are "sticking" to it... which is OK, nobody is asking you to like this show... all they are saying is for you to excerise some "sensitivity" while expressing your dislike.
I hope you do know that not everybody here wants the show to end and want to watch the reruns of choti ma...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinzi_AngleregularinfossroomaniOmaRamdass

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kittykisser

Hey no fair dont judge the show that way - I doesnt matter if the show ratings are poor- it will take time and i like the way the story in moving- it is not dragging the storyline like a lot of the other shows. 
Normally this storyline we have seen in the few weeks would have been dragged for 6 mths or more before we actually see results!!!
But we really need to see more of Prem !!

By the way i suggest you stop watching this show since it is not to your liking but dont hate on the show !!!

I agree.. hate is such a strong word, strong emotion... I dunno why people use it always, even when they want to express wearyness or boredom...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfossroomanifj08

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
so true tanu and kittykisser

and the best part is spreading the joy by sharing your boredom and hate with the world, i mean this is the only show i think is worth watching right now on tv, i know there are other shows that have a huge following and some of them have actors i really like so i have tried watching them but even if i dont watch i dont go around posting how i feel about them... 

hmmm maybe i should... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfossroomaniOmaRamdass

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Chill everyone...Topic starter has a right to post his-her views just as you do...No one need to jump @ anyone...Forum is for everyone to come and post as long as they are not rude and use bad language...

Show is predictable...Many Gaurav fans here..

I like Nina Gupta...I was supporting Vandu in DID but I dont care for the storyline or Vandana's acting..I dont find anything special abt Gaurav..My opinion..

My 2 cents...Enjoy the show for what it is worth...

Peace out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index