Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

Just wrap up the story fast, let's move on! (Page 2)

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
No Fatima.........you are not the only...........I am enjoying the show too...........as well as Gaurav!

And the story is yet to begin.........of the unique bond betn Kalyani and Nandini!!

I wish people would be a little more considerate of other fans'  feelings when they make such comments!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoThinker_BelleOmaRamdassfj08

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
No no i am totally in your camp as well...even i love the showBig smileHeart, and needless to say, Gaurav, in itEmbarrassed....But nevertheless i think there are small faults which, if rectified, can make the story even better...about the ups and downs thing, i said it in a generalised way and not about this show or this track in particular...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoThinker_Bellefj08

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I look for places where things can improve only coz i LOVE this show...had i not liked it in the first place, i would not even WATCH it, let alone find faults with it and even go to its forum and complain about it...."couldn't care less" would be the mentality...

regularinfoThinker_Bellefj08

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
@TANU...ROFLROFLHI-FIVE,gal!!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08Thinker_Belle

jasmine4 Newbie
jasmine4
jasmine4

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I agree with everyone Shobs,Fathima,Tanu I love this show and is lot better than the orginal with good moral and strong bond between PreNa and I don't think  Creatives are rushing since everyone knows it is remake and everyone has an idea about the main story being Nandini getting raped before marriage and how she faces it,so creatives don't want to drag the story with the mystery man and confusing us....loved how they made Krushna as the culprit , he is not happy with his marriage with Sona just married her for wealth and fame....so a strong point to have an affair with Nandini and he has vicious plans and good at  playing double gamesDead

Well I think creatives want to strengthen PreNa bond before starting the unique bond between saas-Bahu and we fans are demanding for more romance between PreNa....then we should be happy.I personally feel Nandini should become Prem's wife first....than DrK-Nandu's strong bond bcoz every married woman's identity is her husband not her MIL...it could be illogicalSmile

I love this show Heartand is more logical than orginal,so pls have patience and enjoyBig smile

jas

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdassfj08Thinker_Bellessroomani

WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eroticlover

Gaurav is only in a supporting role and it was always that way!  I know all of you are upset for what I have said, but I am backing up what I have said and have no apologies whatsoever, sorryConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
I thought u said no apologies LOL
anyway, seriously.... i disagree because this story is very near and dear to many because things like this happen. it cannot be manipulated to a great extent. I think they r rushing it though Ouch 
the issue of rape is very delicate and nandini will have to deal with it her whole life, along wit the help of dr. kalyani n prem!

Edited by -Shankar- - 30 December 2010 at 1:50pm

regularinfoThinker_Bellessroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
@eroticlover, no apology needed, you expressed your thoughts, we expressed ours... 

seriously, i have no problem with gauravs role in it, always knew the story focused on the saas and bahu, but there are a lot of interesting things happening in the show, why would you want them to wrap up the story?

@shankar - i think they rushed through the past story bcos everyone knew abt it bcos of it being based on another play, there was no reason to drag things out....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index