Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

Just wrap up the story fast, let's move on!

WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliskamanisweet7863sonia122rouble_lover

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
I have nothing to say to you except that one should keep one's opinion to oneself if one has such opinions....What u like to watch is your prerogative....Go ahead and watch youtube videos...why are you even wasting your time on this forum if you detest the show so much?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoThinker_Bellessroomani

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
File a petition to Zee if you please..We are noone to decide which show should have reruns...And no one is forcing you to watch this show, so just switch off your TV at 7 pm...or watch SP and CB videos online...will give you much more pleasure...

regularinfoThinker_Bellessroomani

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
unique username, by the way...anyway what i said has no intention to hurt you or go against you but its just that we here are genuine fans of the show and its not like we can't take healthy criticism but such extreme comments are uncalled for..just like you hated it when your fave shows went off-air, we would hate it like anything too...you are most welcome to express your opinion but please don't talk about taking the show off-air.. 

Edited by GauravsDbest - 30 December 2010 at 12:22am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105regularinfoThinker_BellessroomaniOmaRamdass

LOVE_DOSTI Goldie
LOVE_DOSTI
LOVE_DOSTI

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
agree.. but not totally.. in that.. they should change the TRACK.. ! Not end the SHOW.. no way! I LOVE GAURAV.. and that is the only show he is in right now....

well. first of all whatever u said abt the whole dragging... 100% correct and other things..

but they really should not drag this track any further.. Krishna should be put into jail.. and Prem should knw the truth and happily accept Nandu..
hope that they won't keep this going now that Krishna blackmailing her etc.. it would b terrible..

one thing i totally disappointed at is Krishnaaaa.. how the writer made him.. neg... OMG.. no way.. i loved this guy.. and they made him neg.. even though i knew he would be the one.. but i wished he wasn't

typical saas bahu show.. i must say.. same conspiracies by grandma... like choti bahu.. and etc..

but my only reason to watch this show.. Gaurav.. ! Unfortunately,  Even Gaurav is now seen only in couple scenes..  ;(  BORING..

OH WELL.. but I would still watch it for my Gaurav!Day Dreaming  even for few scenes..

Edited by LOVE_DOSTI - 30 December 2010 at 12:23am

anjalianjaliNirjhor105OmaRamdass

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
even i agree they should change the story handling...but ican't IMAGINE Gaurav's show to be put off-air...If i call myself a fan of this show i think it is basic loyalty to stick through its ups and downs and offer healthy criticism when needed...

LOVE_DOSTIregularinfoThinker_Belle

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
@Shrek - I could kiss you right now!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Erm.. in a totally non-erotic way, ofcourse... just the love-dosti way ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I agree with what you said... a little sensitivity while commenting is very much appriciated. Maybe there are haters for Choti saas or some drama that was mentioned...

Lets chill out  a bit and enjoy the year end... hopefully the new year brings some more twists!

Edited by 10on10 - 30 December 2010 at 12:41am

regularinfossroomani-Shankar-

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Confused so whats the problem? 

the bahu traumatic past has to be revealed before the saas gets an opportunity to stand up for her.... abhe to time aaya hai for nandini to show some emotions apart from crying, how will prem handle this after all his claims of undying love, well we know how the in laws will react but what abt kalyani how will she defend nandini?

@shrek -  love your undying devotion to Gaurav, but seriously am i the only one enjoying the show as well as Gaurav in it

regularinfossroomaniOmaRamdass

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index