Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

WU for 29th Dec- diya refuses to go college (Page 2)

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumali

Originally posted by poetic

Originally posted by sumali

@Pesi! yeah, I know, all the young girls here miss Raghav , and I miss both Raghav and Sia, and their cute romance. Unhappy

Uma, Ask me? I miss RaSia so badly Ouch and their lvoe for each otehr and also the very essence of the Show.

The Show may do well, in fact it seems to be so, but now it seems to be like any other damn Show.

Confused

yes, poet!  Anyway, the rating we see , is for Dec 21st, ie) the first day after the leap, we have to wait and watch for the future response.

For me, Laado ended as soon as they left Veerpur, now I just can't relate to the new decor and new looks of the characters though it is clealy visible they have made the new house just by modifying the old heveli they showed. You can easily make out by the entrance and the dimensions of the rooms. Big smile

Though I have the time but have no inclination to watch, instead I have started watching Pratigya nowadays. The old Thakur's dialogue and his body language is so humorous and yesterday , infact, I was laughing to my hearts content, when he was thrashing his eldest son with stick and chappals, It was not violent like the usual colors serials, it was so humorous.

when they shown ammaji entering into the house after the leap i though it was the old haveli and how come it is in delhi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poetic

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:14am | IP Logged

@pepsi ..Thanks for the update ...
Every thing keeps on shifting in laddo ..first haveli's temple used to shift here & there LOL now haveli itself has moved to delhiLOL Now we can get the reason for diya having Rasia's pic .

@ uma ..Even I have time but don't have feelling to watch ..because its all old story .the difference is only change of place veerpur to Delhi and girl to whom torture done Jhumer - Diya .. Confused

After watching this show I can recall theory that duniya gol hai ..aap wahi wapas aa jate hai jaha se chele the LOL look show has come to its intial days .Confused

@poet : I am still feeling that some thing important is missing from my life Confused whenever my watch clicks 10.30..I am sad ..Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adinats07poetictiny15

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
@ Bittu and Uma,

The emptiness is there but somehow I don't have any inclination either. Very strange, not even for a second I feel like going to that channel to check out the latest after the Leap. You won't believe I haven't watched for even a second and I don't want to. I am not angry or upset, I am just indifferent.

I watch a whole lot of movies nowadays. Yesterday was watching 'The Gold-diggers of 1933' on TCM and loved it.

I feel liberated.

But I want A and N back together soon. I am missing them terribly. Broken Heart

Edited by poetic - 30 December 2010 at 4:37am

adinats07

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

@ Poet and Uma,

The emptiness is there but somehow I don't have any inclination either. Very strange, not even for a second I feel like going to that channel to check out the latest after the Leap. You won't believe I haven't watched for even a second and I don't want to. I am not angry or upset, I am just indifferent.

I watch a whole lot of movies nowadays. Yesterday was watching 'The Gold-diggers of 1933' on TCM and loved it.

I feel liberated.

But I want A and N back together soon. I am missing them terribly. Broken Heart

Poet ..U r so excited about long drive or Ride ..that u r addressing ur self LOL But I can understand ur feelingWink

Me also want ..them to come back soon .Embarrassed

poetic

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
@  Bittu&Poet,

I watched laado, post leap,  one day, was horrified to see the girl, Diya who has no qualities of eithr raghav or sia. It was so irritating to see her being timid and scared all the time. Jhumer was bold and chirpy. This one is so...dull. Good that I stopped watching it, and as poet said, I simply don't feel like watching nowadays.

Whenever I want to see RaSia, I catch up old episodes in Youtube. So, no regrets. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31poetic

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged
@ Bittu! I think Poet misses Raghav so badly, that she doesn't know what she is writing. LOL

Its ok Poet! It happens, you know, Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31poetic

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
LOL you girls. I am really missing Raghav ... ab kya karein?

BTW I corrected the post.

And yes Uma, I also catch the old epis that I have downloaded or whcih are on Youtube.

But mann nahi bharta hai ...

bittu31

Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top