Na Aana Is Desh Laado

WU for 29th Dec- diya refuses to go college

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

hi friends....
i am here again to update 29th dec episode...
even though as usual i missed a part of it as i am also watching sanjog se bani sangini....😊
i found no update for 29th..so i am here to do it..

before that i vl give u the recap of 28th :

grooms family arrives at ammaji's house to see diya...
the groom puts a condition for marrying diya...that is the girl should be educated person.. and suguna(i think i got her name ..the elder lady..not sure whether it is correct or not) says our diya is going to college..then all goes well..they r ready for marriage.. ammaji request them to make it ASAP as subh karya should not be delayed...
and jaanvi and amba has a cute moments whr janvi asks about how much she loves her even if she has any brother/sister...
ammaji receives a call from a guy(i dont know his name exactly..i think his name sunder)..but he didnt speak as ammji receives the call..then phone disconnected...
ammaji leaves from thr..again phone rings..now diya ans it...
the scene  ends with diya's shocked expression when she put the phone down and turns and found ammaji behind her...

here goes the todays update...

diya is all afraid to see ammaji thr..and ammaji asks who it is..diya says its wrong number and ammaji leaves.. diya is all worried thinks wat if ammaji knows abt this... then they show diya in her room sitting on a bed and crying and thr enters rajbir's father (i dont know these ppl names...i only know the names ammaji ,jogi,amba and raghav,sia...now i know santhosh....)..he sees diya crying badly and goes to her..and puts his hand on diya's shoulder..diya notices and wipes her tears and gets up from the bed..then he asks wat's d matter... diya is all worried and he says he treats her as a daughter and he still remmeber the small diya in his hands when she was a kid..now u r getting  married..this scene must watch..(they show the good relation of diya and rajbir's father..till now i thought only the lady trio r in favour of diya and not any man from the family..but he is too good .he understands diya very well..)then he says to diya that i always wants a daugther like u..but i  never have any daughter..that's y i think u r here as my daughter..then he promises her he vl make ammaji to accept for her studies..and diya is happy..(i must say the background music is damn good..its heart touching)

ammaji and rajbir's parents r at dining table having brk fast...diya is serving them..so rajbir's father says the paratha's r  very good ..diya made it very tastefully..he asks ammaji abt diya going to college..ammaji recollects the old memories whr he shoots his own dad..(i didnt get wat ammaji spoke to him in this scene..i missed it)..and then she says i vl accept ... then she asks rajbir to take diya with him..and ammaji leaves frm thr..rajbir's parents r happy...and also diya goes to him and hugs him and then she hugs rajbir's ma(i think her name is jamuna...not sure)..

now scene shifts to rajbir whr he is sleeping in his bed..then his father enters and sees him sleeping and he notices a lighter thr...he took the lighter and placed it near by his hand with fire on.. then rajbir gets up imeediately and notice his father...his father says wats this..rajbir says its a lighter   for cigar's... then his father asks him  so u r smoking..... then rajbir realiazes and says no no..he didnt ..this lighter belongs to his frnd (i think he mentiones his name as ashok)... then rajbir's ma enters with juice glass... then he asks u r spoiling him ... wat work he is doing so that u r getng juice for him ... dont make him bad  being  more dear to him... and he says to rajbir i am not at home all the time doesn't mean that u can do anything..i know every action of urs..
and he leaves frm thr.. then rajbir asks his mom that he needs money..she says day before yesterday only i have given money to u.. wat did u do that..again u r asking..then he says oh ma..its for my frnd whose ma is not feeling well..then she asks him whether he is telling the truth..he says yes..then she says ok.. and then also says he has to take diya with him..

then diya is with the ladies and rajbir's ma comes thr and asks diya to get ready fast so that my son vl be late for college becoz of u..then diya is all worried and thinks wat if i go with rajbir..and thinks abt the blackmailing guy... if rajbir knows it he vl tell everything to ammaji..so she is all worried and says he will not go to college..

janvi is in car and next to that few guys in another car and they r abt to go for a race..
i think this is the precap..not sure..

hope u all like it..
and some one tell me the names of all the members..so that next time i can do a better update..πŸ˜‰
Edited by pesi11 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Pesi! Thank you for the update. I don't watch laado nowadays after Raghav and sia's death, though I catch updates once in a while. Today, I read yours and thought of telling you the names of the characters which you are not sure of.

Rajvir's father name is Avtar and mother's name is Chandha. Avtar is a very good man and kind hearted too. Ammaji killed both his daughters as soon as they were born and he was helpless to do anything as he feared ammaji.

The elder lady is Avtar's mom, whose name is Sheela , and she is called Sheela chachi by everyone, She is a kind lady too, almost a mother figure to all the ladies in the haveli.

Hope my post is helpful to you for your future updates.
pesi11 thumbnail
tnx for the info sumali.... i started watching this show when raghav married sia..but always i vl skip full episodes and just watch raghavπŸ˜‰..but the family escaping scenes and their struggle made em to stick this show..but unfortunately rasia died...😭... even though its ok..the present track also good .... but i miss raghav

wats d name of  another lady who is missing now and her son is in states.....?
Edited by pesi11 - 13 years ago
sumali thumbnail
Her name is Sunheri , who used to be an evil person , but eventually became  good  because the very same ladies whom she used to taunt and belittle, were her  pillars of support when she went through a very bad time because of her husband. The actress, who was playing that character, seems to have left the show after the leap.
sumali thumbnail
@Pesi! yeah, I know, all the young girls here miss Raghav , and I miss both Raghav and Sia, and their cute romance. πŸ˜”
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sumali

@Pesi! yeah, I know, all the young girls here miss Raghav , and I miss both Raghav and Sia, and their cute romance. πŸ˜”

Uma, Ask me? I miss RaSia so badly  and their lvoe for each otehr and also the very essence of the Show.

The Show may do well, in fact it seems to be so, but now it seems to be like any other damn Show.

πŸ˜•
sumali thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

Uma, Ask me? I miss RaSia so badly  and their lvoe for each otehr and also the very essence of the Show.

The Show may do well, in fact it seems to be so, but now it seems to be like any other damn Show.

πŸ˜•

yes, poet!  Anyway, the rating we see , is for Dec 21st, ie) the first day after the leap, we have to wait and watch for the future response.

For me, Laado ended as soon as they left Veerpur, now I just can't relate to the new decor and new looks of the characters though it is clealy visible they have made the new house just by modifying the old heveli they showed. You can easily make out by the entrance and the dimensions of the rooms. πŸ˜ƒ

Though I have the time but have no inclination to watch, instead I have started watching Pratigya nowadays. The old Thakur's dialogue and his body language is so humorous and yesterday , infact, I was laughing to my hearts content, when he was thrashing his eldest son with stick and chappals, It was not violent like the usual colors serials, it was so humorous.

pesi11 thumbnail

Her name is Sunheri , who used to be an evil person , but eventually became  good  because the very same ladies whom she used to taunt and belittle, were her  pillars of support when she went through a very bad time because of her husband. The actress, who was playing that character, seems to have left the show after the leap.

thanks for the info sumali..
pesi11 thumbnail

yes, poet!  Anyway, the rating we see , is for Dec 21st, ie) the first day after the leap, we have to wait and watch for the future response.

For me, Laado ended as soon as they left Veerpur, now I just can't relate to the new decor and new looks of the characters though it is clealy visible they have made the new house just by modifying the old heveli they showed. You can easily make out by the entrance and the dimensions of the rooms. πŸ˜ƒ

Though I have the time but have no inclination to watch, instead I have started watching Pratigya nowadays. The old Thakur's dialogue and his body language is so humorous and yesterday , infact, I was laughing to my hearts content, when he was thrashing his eldest son with stick and chappals, It was not violent like the usual colors serials, it was so humorous.

when they shown ammaji entering into the house after the leap i though it was the old haveli and how come it is in delhi...πŸ˜†
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@pepsi ..Thanks for the update ...
Every thing keeps on shifting in laddo ..first haveli's temple used to shift here & there πŸ˜† now haveli itself has moved to delhiπŸ˜† Now we can get the reason for diya having Rasia's pic .

@ uma ..Even I have time but don't have feelling to watch ..because its all old story .the difference is only change of place veerpur to Delhi and girl to whom torture done Jhumer - Diya .. πŸ˜•

After watching this show I can recall theory that duniya gol hai ..aap wahi wapas aa jate hai jaha se chele the πŸ˜† look show has come to its intial days .πŸ˜•

@poet : I am still feeling that some thing important is missing from my life πŸ˜• whenever my watch clicks 10.30..I am sad ..😭