Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Your Question to Samir in Aakhri Salam (Page 5)

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smallwonder

Do u really think your droopy eyed expressions are cool?

Well, if 18 something find it cool, why not??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smallwonder

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Originally posted by sarasingh86

My Qestion to Sameer :

Why do u make  such constipated faces when someone reasons against you ?? 

Apart from migraine, I also suffer from chronic mental constipation.

Good one.ROFLROFLROFLROFL
star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I have one more question for sameer - among khali,dolly and veena whom u'll surely invite for ur marriage and y? ROFL
smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

So ur target audience is 18 somethings? What about the vast untapped audience who is craving for your basuri performance you promised yesterday?Tongue

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Dont u think u have saved urself humiliation of loosing against The Great Khali by not nominating him? Fir itna furstration kyon?

Samir versus Khali eviction fight would have been too close for comfort. I have always held this personal view that Khali has a huge pre-BB4 fan following that so far has not fully taken to voting. May be his fans are not the types who watch BB4 kind of shows. But if some trigger wakes up this dormant vote bank of Khali, even Shweta Tiwari may find a real battle on her hand.

Thats true... But what I dont get is which vote bank does Sameer bank uponConfused He hasnt any such history of great work that could account for votes, or he has just managed to fool some fangirls with the goodie-goodie show he puts up... I dont see any other reason for him surviving past nominations or this one if he did God forbid...

That is what I try to figure out. For each of the finalist, you have a pre-BB4 fan club with varying degree of numbers (it is like your  Destiny - what you were born with) and addition/deletion he or she made post BB4 (his karma). The only names that had a formidable fan following pre-BB4 are Shweta and Khali, rest have built up their fan bases after they were noticed on BB4. Also, your old fan base will be less likely to swayed back by your doings in the BB house. They are less likely to desert you than the newly  added fans, who are still going through the process of figuring out whether you are worth their adulation or not.  So for persons like Samir, it is very important he is consistent in his good behaviour.

Your looks are the passport to start your journey. It is your manners, your conduct and carry that will be your true companions throughout your journey.

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged

So ur target audience is 18 somethings? What about the vast untapped audience who is craving for your basuri performance you promised yesterday?Tongue

Smile  Bansuri performance by Samir? How did I miss that part? I thought Khali had no competitor when it came to play fiddleSmile I Samir challenging Khali to beat him in playing flute knowing well he cant beat him in physical fight?

If Nero played the fiddle the way Khali plays his bansuri, then no wonder why they burnt Rome.Smile
pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305.Arjun

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged

<font color="#ff00ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">What question would you ask Samir Soni if you are selected to be the lucky viewer who gets to ask a question the person evicted in Salman's Akhri Salam?

My question would be :</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">

</font><font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Tell me Samir, what you want to become when you grow up?</font>

I would ask him what he was up to tommorrow..(Obviously he would only be able to tell me up what he had planned up to the next 23hours and 59min from the time the question was asked) his 24hours unlike his sulking aren't on a rolling period or r they, still not figure him out!
Ankur would love your analysis/views on Mr Complex, when u dissect situations they always make good reads :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305

Go to top