Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Your Question to Samir in Aakhri Salam (Page 26)

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smallwonder

I was just retrospecting if I fitted in the appropriate category applicable to me aboveTongueLOL Interesting...

Koi kisi pe hasega nahi.

Even Siberia was once Africa (before the great plates moved) and one day, even America will become Siberia (even without the plates moving)
.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smallwonder

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Originally posted by star_night

ClapClapClap Ankurji, I think not only samir but even aamir khan needs to join ur classBig smile......Wht a amazing way to explain a man's psychology....wel i truly admire u the way ur master in handling google baba ClapClapClap

There are only two types of humans on this planet, star night. One who google and, the others, who do not.Wink  Rajnikanth is the only human who does not google. In fact, when google does not have any answers, he consults Rajnikanth. Check out  the fact with google at  google@rajnikanth.com.

Between you and me, the whole thing was not for man but for a woman. But man is a dog anyone can give a bad name and hang. If you say such thing for a woman, it is not in good taste.

Well I  know abt Mr.Rajnikanth as i have seen him personally alsoLOL......and even kw tht there r some many things abt him which even google doesnt kw..Cry........

As for ur last words it's correct and i personally feel tht women are those mystery box which men keep on exploring still they cant  find wht actually a women is all abt!!!
Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ankur_1305

ClapClapClap Ankurji, I think not only samir but even aamir khan needs to join ur classBig smile......Wht a amazing way to explain a man's psychology....wel i truly admire u the way ur master in handling google baba ClapClapClap

There are only two types of humans on this planet, star night. One who google and, the others, who do not.Wink  Rajnikanth is the only human who does not google. In fact, when google does not have any answers, he consults Rajnikanth. Check out  the fact with google at  google@rajnikanth.com.

Between you and me, the whole thing was not for man but for a woman. But man is a dog anyone can give a bad name and hang. If you say such thing for a woman, it is not in good taste.

Well I  know abt Mr.Rajnikanth as i have seen him personally alsoLOL......and even kw tht there r some many things abt him which even google doesnt kw..Cry........

As for ur last words it's correct and i personally feel tht women are those mystery box which men keep on exploring still they cant  find wht actually a women is all abt!!!

Sometimes you are at wit's end and wonder what makes them tick.

A time bomb??

You should have asked Rajnikanth, cuz he is the only one who knows.

Edited by Ankur_1305 - 01 January 2011 at 3:04am
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Ankur bro, I have more questions..... Neelams engagement ring, ....is that what you intended to spend your winnings on (if u had won)!!! Will the "diamond" be set in a gold or platinum ring?
As a perfectionist will you now tharash the diamond yourself or will you take the risk and let one of Neelams experienced wise kharigar smooth polish and set the diamond into the metal of your choice?
Akalmand ko ishara kaafi hotha hai!

Rasny

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged

A time bomb??

[/QUOTE]

A time bomb??-----Ouch

Rajinikanth (Talaivar) has become a very private person nowadays.....Cry
Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Ankur bro, I have more questions..... Neelams engagement ring, ....is that what you intended to spend your winnings on (if u had won)!!! Will the "diamond" be set in a gold or platinum ring?
As a perfectionist will you now tharash the diamond yourself or will you take the risk and let one of Neelams experienced wise kharigar smooth polish and set the diamond into the metal of your choice?
Akalmand ko ishara kaafi hotha hai!

We have this very clear understanding : Anything to do with diamonds falls in Neelam's scope, including the finance required for the engagement ring. I will be dishonest with you if I say I can tharash even a 18 carat gold from 24 carat, let alone tharash diamonds.

Rasny

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged

A time bomb??

A time bomb??-----Ouch

Rajinikanth (Talaivar) has become a very private person nowadays.....Cry
[/QUOTE]

May be he is heading Siberia now.

Go to top