Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Your Question to Samir in Aakhri Salam (Page 25)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

@Nishita  "Non fans ko khabar kya fangiri kya cheez hai , fan baniye phir samjhiye zindagi kya cheez hai !! LOL"

One thing this forum has made me realize is that  you have no life if you are not someone's fan. In 2011, I want to become a fan, and just forget being so boringly rational.

You can not love and be rational.  You can not keep your eyes open and love - love has to be blind. Blind to a fault. Blind to all the faults of the object of your adulation. I think that is how we love GOD too - we do not try to rationalize.

Condemned are those that are gifted with logical powers and analytical skills. Creativity and love are not amenable to logical analysis. They just happen.

I really say hats off to Sam/Shweta and all other celb fans here - you lead a full life. Life full of passions and emotions.  I can feel the pain of my  friends like Shivani, Samfan, Pooja and many others I have interacted with at Samir's exit. For them it is like the show is over in the same way a cricket match is over for Sachin friends when he gets out. 

And they are all magnanimous in expressing their disappointment while seeing their hero riding off in the setting sun and accepting the criticism of their idol. You guys are the spice of life.

My true and aakhri salaam to all of you.

Happy 2011..!!

Ankur, being a fan is - no crime and I am sure its a good thing   - and somewhere in our life we all have been/are  fans of someone -  

But here in this forum what I have seen is mixed fangiri - fans do prakar ke hote hain........one who can respect other's views , other who have hard time accepting others view and eventually becomes basher and abusers.......more like fanatics...........too aggressive to handle diff povs - no matter what our celebrity is the best, they cannot do anything wrong types -
I respect the first category of fans but certainly not the  second category - sorry if that sounds too logical and rational  !! LOL

So that was my farmaan..........and Aakhri salaam will be telecasted sometime next week !! LOL

Happy 2011 to you as well !! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305Rasny

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Ankur..

Why Aakhri Salaam?Wink

Happy 2011 to you too Big smile

And fangiri is one of the best things that happen in life Wink Try it ! It's awesumLOL

ClapClap
Clap__________

With fame and so many fans, even if I die, I am content.
Let the fame and fans be mine, if my body is death's.

(Adapted from Firdoushi's Shahnama)

Good LOL I like the way you let the quotes talk for uLOL Quote collection is one of my hobbiesWink

We can always tradeSmile I can assure you of a fair price or quoteWink

Better to trade quotes than blows..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasny

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged

fyki, while sleeping too, Neelam keeps one eye wide open. Not that she doubts me or something like that. But then,  a  guy never gets too old to sow his wild oats, and I am just 46 !!

________

Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing you can add, but when there is nothing you can take away.
[/QUOTE]

Well cant imagine neelam sleeping like that......i just hope tht u dont get scared away by her looks in mid-nightROFL.....well i kw ur too young u kw "Dil toh Baccha hai Ji"LOL
Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_night

fyki, while sleeping too, Neelam keeps one eye wide open. Not that she doubts me or something like that. But then,  a  guy never gets too old to sow his wild oats, and I am just 46 !!

________

Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing you can add, but when there is nothing you can take away.

Well cant imagine neelam sleeping like that......i just hope tht u dont get scared away by her looks in mid-nightROFL.....well i kw ur too young u kw "Dil toh Baccha hai Ji"LOL
[/QUOTE]

Geography of a Man

Between the ages of 15 - 20 a man is like Africa.
He is wild and largely unexplored.

Between the ages of 20 - 30 a man is like America.
Fully discovered and scientifically perfect.

Between the ages of 30 - 35, he is like India.
Very cultured, wise and full of depth  !!!!!!!!!

Between the ages of 35 - 40 a man is like France.
He is half destroyed after the war but still desirable.

Between the ages of 40 - 50 he is like Germany.
He lost the war but not the hope.  (Samir is 46)

Between the ages of 50 - 60 he is like Russia.
Very wide, very quiet but nobody goes there.

Between the ages of 60 - 70 a man is like England.
With a glorious past but no future.

After 70, he becomes Siberia.
Everyone knows where it is, but no one wants to go there.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

star_nightRasnysmallwonderprerna4rishav

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap Ankurji, I think not only samir but even aamir khan needs to join ur classBig smile......Wht a amazing way to explain a man's psychology....wel i truly admire u the way ur master in handling google baba ClapClapClap
smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
I was just retrospecting if I fitted in the appropriate category applicable to me aboveTongueLOL Interesting...
Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_night

ClapClapClap Ankurji, I think not only samir but even aamir khan needs to join ur classBig smile......Wht a amazing way to explain a man's psychology....wel i truly admire u the way ur master in handling google baba ClapClapClap

There are only two types of humans on this planet, star night. One who google and, the others, who do not.Wink  Rajnikanth is the only human who does not google. In fact, when google does not have any answers, he consults Rajnikanth. Check out  the fact with google at  google@rajnikanth.com.

Between you and me, the whole thing was not for man but for a woman. But man is a dog anyone can give a bad name and hang. If you say such thing for a woman, it is not in good taste.

Go to top