Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Your Question to Samir in Aakhri Salam (Page 24)

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Well Mr.Sammer Soni I can say ur very Clever......U have a long way to go.....Clap....I kw tht u'll surely marry Nelaam Winkbut i hope tht ur marriage  lives long and not.....(like eye lashes)....One advice i wud like to give u is groom ur Fashion tipsWink

Yeah, I have realized that now. All this while my  fashion tips came from Neelam. I know she is not getting any younger and she has a very good fashion sense for someone who is 44 year old, but still, as they say, in the glam world, you are as modern as your last hair cut. Now I am thinking of availing services of a young fashion designer in 2011.  I have already have zeroed down on an 18 year old bright girl who is working on grooming Kareena too. She is from here - India Forum, but I am not allowed to give her name as yet.

OMG!!!.Shocked.....Well i'll not force u to tell her nameLOL....but i just hope she remains ur grooming teacher.....I just hope neelam keeps an eye on u.....as ur a perfectionist it's really dificult for a tutor to handle uROFL

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

WOW.......Ankur,  once again your prediction came true ( even if you didn't mean it , lolz ) Big smile

I am sad for all Sam fans.  Sam is lucky to have such fans. I wished Dolly went.

What went in her favor is the fact that  he was pitted against Shweta and not Dolly.  Had Shweta not been in the equation,  a part of her votes would have gone to save Samir against Dolly. I also would not undermine Salaman factor in saving his friend Dolly.

Waise bhi there was no love lost between Sam and BB/BB's Creative Team/ Endemol (does Salman have stake in it?)

_______

The only solution to Dolly is complete birth control.
Oh boy !! This voting ka funda is beyond my understanding, not sure they count , not sure if they dont count !! How do they count !! LOL 

some insiders here posted that Sam has been getting highest votes - lolz.....

yaar , bheja kyun sarkane ka.......jo hota hai dekhate jaoo...........as I said somewhere they all are losers.........some losers got out early,  some will stay till finale and one loser will win !! LOL

Nishi..sab fans ki bad-dua lagegi tumhe.  Their wish for 2011 for people like you and me would be that we become fans of some loser in 2011.

________

Mere jaise bun jaaoge, jab ishq tumhe ho jaayega.
Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_night

Well Mr.Sammer Soni I can say ur very Clever......U have a long way to go.....Clap....I kw tht u'll surely marry Nelaam Winkbut i hope tht ur marriage  lives long and not.....(like eye lashes)....One advice i wud like to give u is groom ur Fashion tipsWink

Yeah, I have realized that now. All this while my  fashion tips came from Neelam. I know she is not getting any younger and she has a very good fashion sense for someone who is 44 year old, but still, as they say, in the glam world, you are as modern as your last hair cut. Now I am thinking of availing services of a young fashion designer in 2011.  I have already have zeroed down on an 18 year old bright girl who is working on grooming Kareena too. She is from here - India Forum, but I am not allowed to give her name as yet.

OMG!!!.Shocked.....Well i'll not force u to tell her nameLOL....but i just hope she remains ur grooming teacher.....I just hope neelam keeps an eye on u.....as ur a perfectionist it's really dificult for a tutor to handle uROFL

fyki, while sleeping too, Neelam keeps one eye wide open. Not that she doubts me or something like that. But then,  a  guy never gets too old to sow his wild oats, and I am just 46 !!

________

Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing you can add, but when there is nothing you can take away.

Edited by Ankur_1305 - 01 January 2011 at 12:32am
Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged

WOW.......Ankur,  once again your prediction came true ( even if you didn't mean it , lolz ) Big smile

I am sad for all Sam fans.  Sam is lucky to have such fans. I wished Dolly went.

What went in her favor is the fact that  he was pitted against Shweta and not Dolly.  Had Shweta not been in the equation,  a part of her votes would have gone to save Samir against Dolly. I also would not undermine Salaman factor in saving his friend Dolly.

Waise bhi there was no love lost between Sam and BB/BB's Creative Team/ Endemol (does Salman have stake in it?)

_______

Oh boy !! This voting ka funda is beyond my understanding, not sure they count , not sure if they dont count !! How do they count !! LOL 

yaar , bheja kyun sarkane ka.......jo hota hai dekhate jaoo...........as I said somewhere they all are losers.........some losers got out early,  some will stay till finale and one loser will win !! LOL

Nishi..sab fans ki bad-dua lagegi tumhe.  Their wish for 2011 for people like you and me would be that we become fans of some loser in 2011.

________

lolz.....Nahiiiiiiiiiii aisa mat bolo yaar LOL

Non fans ko khabar kya fangiri kya cheez hai , fan baniye phir samjhiye zindagi kya cheez hai !! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged

_______

________

lolz.....Nahiiiiiiiiiii aisa mat bolo yaar LOL

Non fans ko khabar kya fangiri kya cheez hai , fan baniye phir samjhiye zindagi kya cheez hai !! LOL

Now I know you are a Jaggu fan..Smile
Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
@Nishita  "Non fans ko khabar kya fangiri kya cheez hai , fan baniye phir samjhiye zindagi kya cheez hai !! LOL"

One thing this forum has made me realize is that  you have no life if you are not someone's fan. In 2011, I want to become a fan, and just forget being so boringly rational.

You can not love and be rational.  You can not keep your eyes open and love - love has to be blind. Blind to a fault. Blind to all the faults of the object of your adulation. I think that is how we love GOD too - we do not try to rationalize.

Condemned are those that are gifted with logical powers and analytical skills. Creativity and love are not amenable to logical analysis. They just happen.

I really say hats off to Sam/Shweta and all other celb fans here - you lead a full life. Life full of passions and emotions.  I can feel the pain of my  friends like Shivani, Samfan, Pooja and many others I have interacted with at Samir's exit. For them it is like the show is over in the same way a cricket match is over for Sachin friends when he gets out. 

And they are all magnanimous in expressing their disappointment while seeing their hero riding off in the setting sun and accepting the criticism of their idol. You guys are the spice of life.

My true and aakhri salaam to all of you.

Happy 2011..!!

Edited by Ankur_1305 - 01 January 2011 at 12:53am
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Ankur..

Why Aakhri Salaam?Wink

Happy 2011 to you too Big smile

And fangiri is one of the best things that happen in life Wink Try it ! It's awesumLOL

ClapClap
Clap__________

With fame and so many fans, even if I die, I am content.
Let the fame and fans be mine, if my body is death's.

(Adapted from Firdoushi's Shahnama)

Go to top