Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*~*Member of the Week # 13 *~* (Page 4)

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Congo Shongo Farzana. Enjoy the hot seat.Party

I will not ask you any question.Why???Because I will be busy with my exam questions.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Answers of Nidiz

What words or phrase u used the most..??-LOL
-What is the one thing tat u want you to change about yourself..??- I have to reduce my anger.Embarrassed
-What is the one thing tat u want me to change about myself..??- U r perfect Nidiz. You need not to change anything about yourself. Everyone has their own personality and they shouldn't change that through changing any of their thing or habit.Wink
-If u could live any place, where it would be..??- In a duplex house. I like this kind of house.Big smile
-If u culd meet a person who's dead who it wuld be n why..??- My grandmother. I have never met her because she wasn't alive during my birth.Cry People tell that she was really a kind hearted person and her death was not natural. So I wanted to meet her and would ask about that.
*Quick grill*
-Making vm or sig or avis.. Which one is easy n which the tuffest..

Making avi is easiest to me.Wink

Making VM is toughest. It's toooooooooo tough.Dead

-Chatting in PKYEK forums or DMG forums..be honest..- Of course in PKYEK forum. Here the people are so friendly. Though I joined here for DMG forum but I found the people not so friendly except a few friends.Smile
-If u get a show what kinda character u wuld lyk to play..- Jassi(From Jassi Jaisi koi Nahin.LOL) I just loved the character a lot.Big smileEmbarrassed
-Daily soaps or Reality shows..- Of course daily soap. Reality show is too boring.Dead
-Saturday nite party hard or cozy dinner..- None of them. I don't like night party sharty or any ooops!! *cozy dinner.
- kjo's k3g or dostana..- Of course it's Dostana from my side. As much as I liked Dostana, I hated K3G that much.Ouch
-U wake up midnight n u're hungry wat u'll prefer.. Eating subway sandwiches or having a glass full of hot chocolate..- I would prefer rice. Won't care about my health.LOL
-Question of 2010, ~u're best memory of this yr..- When my S.S.C. result published. That day was one of my best memory in my life.Big smile 
~u're worst time phrase of this yr..& last Question but definatly not the least..- Whenever I use to watch Siddhima scene in DMG(sorry no offenseOuch) I felt some bad kind of dizziness. Thank God aab woh din nahin raha.Wink
~Munni or Sheila..Wink- Sheila.Wink Don't like Munni that much.Ermm

Nick name for me..??-Nidu. I hope you liked it.Embarrassed
Msg for me..??- You are such a sweety tweety Nidu.Big smileHeart Keep writing such nice written updates and keep continue helping us through this.Tongue
I really enjoyed it..ROFL

Edited by ffkhan - 30 December 2010 at 6:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-NIDIZ.Jane..

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

I will not ask you any question.Why???Because I will be busy with my exam questions.ROFL

Rumi all the best for you exams dear.Thumbs Up

Haha exam questions are more important than these MOTW questions.LOLROFL Kee busy with them.WinkMy best wishes are with you.Big smile

-Rumi-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ffkhan

Originally posted by rumi005

Rumi all the best for you exams dear.Thumbs Up

Haha exam questions are more important than these MOTW questions.LOLROFLKee busy with them.WinkMy best wishes are with you.Big smile

Thanks dear.Big smile

ffkhan

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Zana :Nidu I lyk it..Embarrassed
U're answers where too gud..n honest.. Luved them..

ffkhan

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
@Nidu- I knew you will like them.Embarrassed U had to.Big smile

@rumi- u are always welcome dear.Hug now study attentively.Wink
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Zana!!ROFL ROFL ROFL

Congrats, my jana!!Hug

Abhi I don't have time. But I'm not going to spare you. You'll regret this!! I'll be back with a looooooooooooooonnnngggg list of questions!!Evil Smile

ffkhan

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Zana!!ROFL ROFL ROFL

Congrats, my jana!!Hug

Abhi I don't have time. But I'm not going to spare you. You'll regret this!! I'll be back with a looooooooooooooonnnngggg list of questions!!Evil Smile
So finally u caught the topic I wanted to.Evil Smile

I am waiting for you questions Neethz. I hope I won't have to copy and paste the previous answers given to others already.ROFLROFL

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index