Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*~*Member of the Week # 13 *~* (Page 11)

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Edited.
Thanks charu , I had posted it for my friend and copyied it from there.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhanCharu21

.Nabi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Nabi.
.Nabi.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Congrats farzana..Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

# Who has had the most influence in your life?- My parents.
# Would you like to be famous?- No. I don't want that people stalk my personal life.Sleepy
# What do you think you will be doing five years from now?- I can't tell anything about my future.Confused
# Are you a 'morning' or 'night' person?- Morning, and night, both.LOL
# When do you feel best? In the morning, afternoon, or evening?- In the evening. I feel peace and only peace at that time.
# What kind of person would you like to marry?- Still not decided. It will depend on how much I will like him.LOL
# What cartoon character best describes you?- I am not like a cartoon. So no one.Wink
# If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be?- A place near to any beach.Day Dreaming
# What super-power would you most like to have, and why?- Anything whenever I want to do, will be able to do that. I think everyone wants this super-power. so no need to tell the reason as we all know it.Wink
# Would you rather take pictures or be in pictures?- I love to take caps. Taking picture is one of my hobby maybe I didn't mention anywhere before.Big smile
# Are you a beach, country or city person?- City person.D'oh
# Where do you spend most of your money?- On my cosmetics.Embarrassed

.Jane..

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Would you rather be rich or healthy?- Health. If I gain health, then I can easily gain wealth too.Cool
2. Would you rather be good looking or rich?- Koi bhi chalega dost!
3. Would you like to know the day you're going to die ahead of time? Why or why not?- I don't want to know the time. Then I won't be able to enjoy my moments like I m doing now. Always I will have the fear of the day then.
4. Would you rather have super strength or super intelligence?- Super intelligence. Then I can know how to keep super strength.Cool
5. Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?- Invisible hoke kya fayda?Ermm I would like to read people's mind.Cool
6. Would you rather spend the rest of your life without a significant other, or would you rather have a partner who is extremely difficult?- Time will tell this. Still I have no plan about this.Tongue

.Jane..

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Congrats Farzana Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Zana, meri Jana! Though you've still not answered my previous questions, the edited version but I still have more questions for you. Bola tha na? I won't let you off so easyBig smile

1. If you could change your name, what would your new name be?
2. Suppose Pia is not reincarnated Maithili, would you want Metz to return to the show? If yes, what kind of a role should she play?
3. If you were let off scot-free for one murder, who would you murder from the PKYEK characters?
4. Would you prefer Abhay for yourself or for Pia?
5. Pia or Metz?
6. Pia or Riddhima? (as characters only, I think this has already  been asked by Kritz but I'm too lazy to go back and check):
7. When PKYEK is pulled off-air (which hopefully won't be any time soon), would you want the forum to be locked or will you continue visiting it?
8. If you were granted channel moderatorship for one day, what kind of posts would you want to get rid of?
9. Apart from PKYEK, do you watch any other shows? (any language) Name please!
10. One actor you'll die to meet (apart from Shahid Kapoor);
11. We all know that PKYEK has the best possible cast and the actors are perfect for the role. But keeping them aside, who would be the next best option to play the following roles?
a. Abhay?
b. Pia?
c. Kabir?
d. Misha?
e. Chandeena?
f. Mr and Mrs D?
g. Panchi?
h. Danish?

Have a nice Sunday! More questions may come up ;)

ffkhan

PurpleRain IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ffkhan

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Neethz, I saw the edited version. i think u had only reduced the number of questions.Ermm Which one I still didn't answer? please tell me na! I really want to answer.

I will reply this set of questions too, probably tomorrow. Will be busy tonight for some work in home.Smile

@Sharmila, Yamini, Nabi- Thanks a bunch guys.Hug

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index