Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Neethz, I saw the edited version. i think u had only reduced the number of questions.πŸ€” Which one I still didn't answer? please tell me na! I really want to answer.

I will reply this set of questions too, probably tomorrow. Will be busy tonight for some work in home.😊

@Sharmila, Yamini, Nabi- Thanks a bunch guys.πŸ€—
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Zana: No! Most of them are the same but I don't remember the changes! Go and read them again na! They aren't that many :)

P.S. You may get more questions by tomorrow ;)
ffkhan thumbnail
^^I am checking it right now Neethz. U will surely get the answers from previous edited quests. also.... by tomorrow for sure.πŸ˜ƒ
ffkhan thumbnail
Neethz's answers.

1. If you could change your name, what would your new name be?- Nooooooo I don't wanna change my name. If it would be compulsory, I better add one more "A" with After the last "A" of FARZANA.πŸ˜†
2. Suppose Pia is not reincarnated Maithili, would you want Metz to return to the show? If yes, what kind of a role should she play?- No, I won't want to Maithili return if Pia is not Maithili so.😊
3. If you were let off scot-free for one murder, who would you murder from the PKYEK characters?- Of course it's none other than Danish.😈
4. Would you prefer Abhay for yourself or for Pia?- Of course it should be Piya for Abhay.😳
5. Pia or Metz?- Pia.πŸ˜ƒ
6. Pia or Riddhima? (as characters only, I think this has already  been asked by Kritz but I'm too lazy to go back and check): It's Pia for me. Never liked Riddhima in season 2.
7. When PKYEK is pulled off-air (which hopefully won't be any time soon), would you want the forum to be locked or will you continue visiting it?- Of course I never want it to be locked. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
8. If you were granted channel moderatorship for one day, what kind of posts would you want to get rid of?- I better think about it that time.πŸ€” I may wanted to get rid of the bashing and rumor topics.
9. Apart from PKYEK, do you watch any other shows? (any language) Name please!- Tere Liye.
10. One actor you'll die to meet (apart from Shahid Kapoor); It should be Imran Khan.πŸ˜‰
11. We all know that PKYEK has the best possible cast and the actors are perfect for the role. But keeping them aside, who would be the next best option to play the following roles?

Can I give bollywood casts?

a. Abhay?- Shahid or Imran.
b. Pia?- Sonam or Amrita.
c. Kabir?- Zayed Khan.
d. Misha?- Deepika.
e. Chandeena?- SRK-Kajol. Really, not joking.πŸ˜† In Don movie Shahrukh moved his head like Chand. So automatically haseena role goes for Kajol.πŸ˜ƒ And besides in MNIK SRK-Kajol wears black dresses most.πŸ˜‰

f. Mr and Mrs D?- Anil Kapoor and Madhuri.
g. Panchi?- Preity Zinta
h. Danish?- I would give an African to play the role.🀣

Now the film should be a hit. Now I am hoping that the producers does not give screen spaces most to Chandeena.🀣

Answers of the edited ones are here- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/37626408� πŸ˜³

waiting for more questions.😎
Edited by ffkhan - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Lovely answers, Zana meri Jana!!πŸ€—
I'm a bit busy today. I'll surely give you more questions tomorrow!
.Jane.. thumbnail
IF is not letting me 'like' your answersπŸ€”
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
opps.sry my grilling diary had got lost so i made a new one..bwahahaha
okay farzu brace urself...!

1)one name that u wish u has instead of farzana?
2)if u could go on a date wid someone..who wud it be and why..NAD DNT SAY SHAHID YA DR ARMAAN YA ABHAY..unke alawa koi..

3)one thing that u want to accomplish in ur life?

4)if u could be the prez of india forums..wat wud be d frst changeπŸ˜†

5)chandeena..ya chunky pandey/?🀣

6)one rumor dat u wanna spread abt urself?

gud luck!

leeseunggilove thumbnail
neethz..lol all set fr d exam tmrw??
leeseunggilove thumbnail
lol 5 chaps..wat do dey expect its english babe!
wat abt u?
ffkhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

1)one name that u wish u has instead of farzana?- I m happy with this one.

2)if u could go on a date wid someone..who wud it be and why..NAD DNT SAY SHAHID YA DR ARMAAN YA ABHAY..unke alawa koi..- I will prefer Imran Khan then.πŸ˜ƒ

3)one thing that u want to accomplish in ur life?- I want to be an engineer and that's all.

4)if u could be the prez of india forums..wat wud be d frst changeπŸ˜†- I would change the ranking system, and of course, the new "likeπŸ˜•" system. What kind of rule it is that we can't press like button more than 10 times?πŸ˜•

5)chandeena..ya chunky pandey/?- Why Chunky?🀒 Of course it's Chandeena.❀️

6)one rumor dat u wanna spread abt urself?- I am Shahid's girlfriend.😎