India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

what do you actually want!!! (Page 9)

prerna18 Groupbie
prerna18
prerna18

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Brilliant analysis there rashmi Di..... I'm glad someone hit the bulls eye.... And I'm surprised how CVs don't understand something so simple.... They are really wasting two sexy looking actors and great talent in d form of mayankaa... I love Manish and am crazy after him and will watch RBO for him and I have always been a big fan of priyanka but that is Manish and priyanka's input.... Where is Cv's input in RASAM track.... They have failed in all aspects....
Cv's please give us more mayankaa.... Give me more Rahul.... And plz give me quality scenes of mayankaa..... I see u have done everything possible to make shanak likable and created their fans and fanatic fans of shanak who can't look beyond shanak and are taking so long to accept RASAM.... They are right as u guys haven't given them chance to like RASAM... Whatever love they get here is their own personal charm talent and looks..... They haven't got any support from ur story or dialogues.... What u had to create for shanak u got that same popularity readymade for RASAM and icing on the cake is both of them are extremely goodlooking and talented..... So what are we waiting for.... Please serve as RASAM d best way u can.... And serve us a little extra of RASAM as I have a great appetite for Manish Wink

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
plz dont show any stupid stuff between sunny n khanak.n plz no misunderstandngs between shanak...............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pie.Rupali.bones88

.Rupali. Goldie
.Rupali.
.Rupali.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

plz dont show any stupid stuff between sunny n khanak.n plz no misunderstandngs between shanak...............

i second this
MFRanjini IF-Rockerz
MFRanjini
MFRanjini

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Please don't give us heart attacks by showing yesterday's precap type scenesOuch and I agree with Varsha, plz no misunderstanding between ShanakSmile
prithvi_veer Senior Member
prithvi_veer
prithvi_veer

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
please don't show any love triangle between shanak and sunny.no one will like it. 

SHANAKFAN.Rupali.-YasharanArshi-

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
totally agree varsha... please creatives we don't want any scenes btwn khanak and sunny... the precap freaked me out... pleasee no misunderstanding btwn shanak.

SHANAKFANdestinylovekrock

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Please show some emotion other than eye-rolling and sighing from Shantanu!!!His reaction(if he is behind all this or not)is just a total let-down.For the guy who was worried about his wife leaving him suddenly seems to be taking everything so calmly by just saying 'he is a humshakl,nothing more'.

SHANAKFANdestinyloveThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Post away guys, time to tell them what you think....Please be polite, but to the point.....

Go to top