Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

what do you actually want!!! (Page 7)

luv-prida Newbie
luv-prida
luv-prida

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
seriously Dhilwadi track z must!
I dont think Dhulwadi people will accept a widow marriage even after marriage!
so let shan stand up n show his love in front of them

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

woosterSHANAKFANangel_9romanticgurl070saaazIFsKhanakNinjaInPyjamasaditeedestinylove.Dilwale.kubarekrockbones88

SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged
compensation for last week, wen karan gets bak
a week only wid shanak...plzzzzzzzz

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANromanticgurl070YasharanrocksNinjaInPyjamasbones88

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Hello Creative_1.....Many ideas I have had, have already been said on this thread....You requested viewers to post what they wanted to see....But the question I would really like to ask Swapna Ji, Yash Ji, Mamata Ji and the writers is 'What do you want to show us?....'Smile

I know the trend is to make shows interactive these days, but we also like an element of surprise....Good storytelling is all any of us really want....Most forum viewers will post ideas based on their personal choices....I understand you have a hard job pleasing everyone.....

The key is balance....ShaNak and RaSam tracks can run independently to satisfy both fan bases and for the flow of the narative....Interaction between the characters can come as the story requires....The Khandewal family should remain prominant, as they are excellent characters & acters....They are the foundation of the show and we viewers have grown to love them....

I think if you included festivals viewers would be happy too....Christmas, New Years, Holi, Dewali.....But above all, keep RBO realistic and believeable....That has always been it's charm......

Hope that was not too abstact Smile...Congratulations on completing 200 episodes....We really want RBO to complete many more centuries.....

May

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvsagarSHANAKFANAnu80woostergarfield1209-YasharanArshi-NinjaInPyjamaskubaremz.jess

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Congratulations on your 200th episode and a very Happy New Year to all the members of RBO!!

-As many have mentioned a Dhulwadi track would be amazing, to take it back to where it all begun...

-KT being away for a while, it would be nice to show how much Khanak misses him through some flashback scenes of him eat her halwas, or she folding his black shirt and remembering their Pune trip, or wearing her favourite Kangam which her gave her on his ILU day.. many such cute cherished moments... would work for many of us...

-Also in one of the SBS epsiode they showed YM is pretty good in drawing, so like Shaan persual of his singing talent, it would be nice to show Khanak doing some ethnic paintings and then probably an exhibition which makes Shaan and his family proud, that our dear Khanak has come along way...

-Or even a track where Sunil feels it time Shaan learns a lesson to be responsible and tells him to shift out of the house, then Shanak living in a new small sweet home and their struggle to make it big in the industry and also show his family that he is mature to handle situations...

-would like to see a scene, where Khanak is unwell ( god forbid in real life KT and YM should be healthy) and Shaan taking care of her so sweetly to reiterate that its not always Khanak who takes care and pampers Shaan and that it can be mutual

Gosh given a chance my list will go on and on, but for the time being this much would make me happy!!

Edited by Anu80 - 31 December 2010 at 6:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANromanticgurl070IFsKhanakaditee.Dilwale.kubare

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
@May: I totally agree with your idea, that ...."ShaNak and RaSam tracks can run independently to satisfy both fan bases and for the flow of the narative....Interaction between the characters can come as the story requires"

It satisfies ALL fans! which means HIGHER ratings for the show, which is what all RBO fans want!

Also, I agree the creatives should follow what they want to do as well, they have given us good storylines in the past and they will continue to do as well!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvsagar-Simple-NinjaInPyjamasThe_May_Rose

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
ShaNak-the very essence of RBO and it's USP!I know that the trend with Star One serials is to have multiple couples but that simply wouldn't work with RBO cos since the new characters entered ShaNak as we knew them were lost somewhere with some contrived dialogues.I find ShaNak and their scenes cute though some might feel that the ILU track was dragged.They are just adorable and they have the power to make the audience rooting for them and wanting to see more of them even if its just a single scene which already was on for 10 min,Focus the story on ShaNak's married life cos just saying ILU doesn't mean that they would be having HEA!As many mentioned a trip to Dulwadi would be great where it all started.

And finally,it's great to see the creative team asking for suggestions and that shows the respect you have for the viewers and mostly we would be happy with ShaNak and their journey which ever way you choose  to show!

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 31 December 2010 at 4:04pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFAN-Simple-aditeeNinjaInPyjamasThe_May_Rose.Dilwale.kubarebones88

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

ShaNak-the very essence of RBO and it's USP!I know that the trend with Star One serials is to have multiple couples but that simply wouldn't work with RBO cos since the new characters entered ShaNak as we knew them were lost somewhere with some contrived dialogues.I find ShaNak and their scenes cute though some might feel that the ILU track was dragged.They are just adorable and they have the power to make the audience rooting for them and wanting to see more of them even if its just a single scene which already was on for 10 min,Focus the story on ShaNak's married life cos just saying ILU doesn't mean that they would be having HEA!As many mentioned a trip to Dulwadi would be great where it all started.

And finally,it's great to see the creative team asking for suggestions and that shows the respect you have for the viewers and mostly we would be happy with ShaNak and their journey which ever way you choose  to show!
Well said!!

I really liked it!
SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
new rpomos plzzzz...v r dying for pomoss

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IFsKhanakThe_May_Rose

Go to top