what do you actually want!!! (Page 5)

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Thanx a lot creative -1 for asking feedback

Wish u a very happy new year..

I want

1.since karan is ill we know it is hard for u to write shanak scenes now..It is o.k.I am willing to watch rahul/sam scenes

Please make it a bit more interesting....like them recalling their happy days.,

we are not interested that much in steamy romance between    them.

2.Khanak/madhvi/khushboo sceens ..are now like a boon for me to watch..

Since khanak acts well with all give more scenes to khanak with   all ncluding duck/sam.

3,since karan is not there

let khanak try to do something like joining business( i know it is too much but for business smartness is required and she  has got it)

may be sunil can guide her slowly..

i wnt to see khanak working...

may be she can join distance education centre for education and qualify more..

4.If possible let her  go to dhulwadi..and spend some time thre..

5,once  karan is alright and returns we would love to hve our Shanak scenes in full swing..

We would love to hve

6. promos of this show they are not at all aired.

.Why this partiality especailly when it is placed at the most competitive time of 10 'o clock.

7.Want repeat of atleast one evening time restored..When geet people ask theya re granted..

, but we are writing every where for restoring repeats nothing happens..we would love 7.30 pm, repeat back.

8.WE know it is quite hard to write scenes without main male lead.

we do understand ur situation.

9.Be sure of our support and love for the hard work ur putting in..

10.we shall patiently.wait till karan gets well and watch the rest of th people with khanak..

11.Heartiest congratulations on completing 200 episodes especailly wehn soaps are highly competive..

12,please bearin mind promos., repeat telecast., if u people can do something please do it.

in short dhulwadi scenes preferred as a change  or

., khanak/with all the people

khanak/duck/sam/rahul /sunil/khushboo/madhvi etc. scenes...till kt gets well.

wish u a happy new year..once again.
 many congratultions for 200 episode completion.

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 30 December 2010 at 10:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBO-Deepali-

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
happy new year guys
1.khanak should have some passion like painting u knw it will suit her character.
2.u knw little bit misunderstanding between shanak cuz of rahul and khanaks frendship
3.khanak will go back to dhulwadi and shaan will run after her cuz ther r so many unanswered question regarding dhulwadi
4.shaan can go to dhulwadi with rahul sam and duck no matter
5.he trying to become suraj for surajs family and khanak ko manana
6.even after returning to mumbai ther is still natasha and mr.agrawal
7.and so shaans frnd r ther so ther can be girls vs boys u knw u can start rom-com track again
8.shanak can help sunil and madz to realised ther love and also boo and akshay
so many choices r ther u can pick any track but center pt should be shanak alwaysClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBO

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Dear Creative_1,

Congratulations to the entire RBO team for completing 200 episodes & a Happy new year to all ... Kudos to RBO for being the ONLY one comprising of a great storyline, strong characters & simple yet deep love shared by Shantanu & Khanak.

Here are a few pointers that can be considered for the storyline:

As Karan/ Yashashri currently not available fulltime,
1. it would be great to explore the Khandelwal family .. Akshay/Khusboo;s future .. Madhavi/Sunil tensions & compromises and our very supportive Dadi ...
2. Incorporate Rahul/Sam intense scenes for now that would clear their differences quickly before focussing on Shaan/Rahul thus ensuring KT getting complete rest.

Once Karan/Yashashri return fulltime
1. Resolve differences quickly between the band members with Khanak being the main mediator so that we get ONLY SHANAK later.
2. Very Important : Shaan still doesnt know of Madhavi being the one to switch the letter that was meant for Khanak. Would love to see Shaan supporting/understanding Khanak's silence at that time.
3. Since they are staying in Mumbai , story could incorporate Shaan/Khanak visiting places in Mumbai. Can also incorporate glimpses of PAATHSHALA in between.
4. There have been no Birthday celebrations for Shaan/Khanak. Would love to see their love.
5. Please incorporate the much awaited DHULWADI track that would allow SHaan to mature further and understand his responsibity towards Khanak's family.

Few pointers with respect to characters :
1. Shaan/Khanak - Going great. Keep us entertained with their cute love/fights, can incorporate intense scenes though not too harsh.
2. Shaan/Madhavi - As mentioned before , Shaan needs to know Madhavi's plots. With Shaan supporting Khanak, Madhavi will finally realise her mistakes and accept Khanak
3. Dadi - Get her back. There needs to be some one who guides them all. Even Rahul can find a grandmother's love in her.
4. Rahul/Khanak - Can expect a pure & great friendship in the making.
5. Gopi - Get her back too. Perhaps her wedding plans that would ensure the DHulwadi track.

And last but not the least ... SHAAN / KHANAK are the most important  & wish they are the SUTRADHARS of everything Smile, thus ensuring more and more SHANAK scenes for viewers.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AraamroadsidejunkeyIFsKhanakkrock.Dilwale.kubare-Deepali-

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Since ur lead guy is sick nd ur current track had 2 bear d brunt of dis situation..i suggest u shift on 2 Dhulwadi track..thus bringin sme sanity 2 our beloved show..it wil b rly appreciated if u do so..thnx 4 askng us..nd i hope u'll tke al our pts atleast into consideration!..nd congo on completing 200 episodes....ClapPS..plz don mke khanak stay in d kitchen 4 eternityAngry.AngryAngry...she is d PROTAGONIST nd shld   be an inspiration for all...

Edited by showgurl - 30 December 2010 at 6:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBOaditeetvrasikakubare-Deepali-

hotchpotchRBO Goldie
hotchpotchRBO
hotchpotchRBO

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
wow........ this is gr8.
i hv a small request........ This show has a fast pace....
slow down a bit..........
The show shud cash on small moments.......
1) i mean we cud hv had soo many shanak moments........
e.g. wen i suddenly spotted cellphn with khanak....... i ws lyk "Oh! there cud hv been a sweet moment of Shaan giftin khanak a cell phn"(bt i got a similar scene in geet later.... dats a different story)
2)twice khanak tried 2 leave shaan's house........ don't stop her this time. Let her go..... n let shaan follow her to Dhulwadi.......
3)dhulwadi...... dhulwadi.... n dhulwadi..........
its been very long since Khanak left dhulwadi...... ofcourse she wud miss her adaa n baai(not suraj's parents)......... also champak......
4)Evry thing hs been soo simmple n easy with Shaan...... he won over Khanak so easily(natasha made it easy 4 him)...... Let him fight 4 his love.......
M unable remember other points..........
However i wud love any new twist which focuses on shanak.........

Edited by hotchpotch - 30 December 2010 at 7:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeetvrasikakrock.Dilwale.kubare-Deepali-

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
@ Creative_1

Congragulations to the whole team of RBO on the 200th Epi milestone, hope you complete many many more such Milestones. Not aneasy feat at all in such a competetive industry and with the time slot this show is shown on.

And wishing you all a very Happy New Year!!!

Dulwahdi

I do understand that it may not be feaseable right now but later on...I just hope that you haven't written it off completely as they are so many questions unanswered and so many that can be answered. It could be in the form of Gopi getting married and Shanak being there as Shaan is now Gopis brother and takes up Suraj's role. They can go there on the pretext of maybe the textile mill opening there the one Shaan worked on all on his own or Khanak mssing her family, her worrying about Suraj's parents, her missing her Champak bhaa...etc. Dulwahdi would really be great, its where it all started from.

Shanak

They are the USP, the TRP's and  the Heart & Soul of RBO.

There is truly so much that can be done with them really...explore more into the changing dynamic of their relaionship. You are already showing Khanak as Shaan's strength, now show us Shaan being her strength too, maybe by supporting his wife to do more with her life, like completeling her studies/education or maybe by taking up a hobby or vocation such as dancing, painting, etc or maybe Khanak helping out as a teacher teaching Hindi at a school, or taking an interest in family business by helping out Sunil/Akshay. Showing Shaan groW*H in becoming responsible and more mature.Taking an interesting in his family business too and completing the textile business along with the music as intodays world eveyone multitask and does more then one thing at a time. One more thing that one would love to see it their nok -jhoks, with maybe some minor misunderstanding and how they over come it as a couple in non-filmy and melodramatic style...in RBO classic style.

Khandelwal Family

Sunil-Madhvi divorce track ended too adruptly, you can explore it more by showing how Shanak help them in bringing the spark back into their marriage by making both of them realize that they are till in love with one another and accepting what wrongs they have done and trying to fix them. Having Shaan be the reason they decided to stop a divorce was not real a good one or feaseable one. Have Shaan this time talk to Khanak about this all instead of running away from having a heart to heart talk with her.

Explore maybe Akshay being torn between Sunil and Shaan.

Also how can Madhvi and Boo accept Khanak completely because she completes her education , now can speak good English by having Shaan start her Paatshala again, or getting her enrolled or privately tutored, making them proud of her beacuse she has the talent in business or something...maybe making Boo realize she can help in the business too or do something shes good at.

Oh and please do get Dadi back, would love to see what she has to say about Shaan's singing, Sunil being against it etc.

Mr.Aggarwal or Kamini Dutt

Maybe its time to reveal to all the hand Mr.Aggaral had in Shaan's carelessness resulting in Suraj's death getting out in the media, his bribing Mulji to run away with the money thus putting Shaan's life in danger etc or that hes doing his best to ruin the Khandelwal business as he did not like to see Natasha go away heart broken, and we have Shaan back with his dad and bro to save the business.

OR if the Kamani threat to Akshay is to be beleived then we can have them threaten the Khandelwal business and we have Shaan join the business to save it.

Thank you for giving us such a wonderful show and such wonderful characters such as Sunil Madhvi, Aksahy, Khusboo, Natasha, Mr.Aggarwal, Dadi, Hetal, Mangal, Dharam, Hiralal, and all of Gaurave Gera's cameos, that we fell in love with them. Thank you for giving us especially the adorably cute, innocent and realistic pair Shanak. Thank you for giving us such brilliant actors in Yashashri and Karan.

Thank you.

Edited by kubare - 30 December 2010 at 9:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazaditeetvrasika.Dilwale.bones88

adeelahuju Goldie
adeelahuju
adeelahuju

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
first of all congratulations for completing 200 episodes of RBO..
wish RBO  compete 2000 episodes.. and fabulous work by all the cast and crew..
an i wanna see a track of honeymoon to goa .. and a real goa.. it will be soo much fun to watch them together on honeymoon in goa. where no one will have to disturb them..
and then a dhulwadi track... like gopi ki shadi horahi hai and shanak and their all family will get invited for gopi's marriage.. everyone will love to see the both tracks..
plzzzz if its possible so i badly want shanak honeymoon and dhulwadi track..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaztvrasikakrockkubare

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Personally, I think the best way for this show to suceed is for them to concentrate on a more developed ShaNa Track but also a RaSam Track

This way, the show gets more of a fan following, by ruining the RaSam track, the show will just lose fans

So if creatives were smart, I reccommend they make use of the four great actors they have, and make their story better respectively within their own relationships

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvsagar

Go to top