India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

what do you actually want!!! (Page 4)

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
the Rasam track has failed, remove it :)

while KT returns, you can show reruns of the show

this way
KT can be a part of the 200th episode

and it can be a blast

Edited by IFsKhanak - 30 December 2010 at 2:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

roadsidejunkeyaditeeYasharanrocks-Manita-kubarebones88-Deepali-

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Really love the suggestion!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IFsKhanakkubare-Deepali-bones88

mahi_soniyo Groupbie
mahi_soniyo
mahi_soniyo

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
many many congratulation RBO team for compiting 200 epi..wish RBO wll complite many hundreds epi..n Happy New year...
Cv's...
1.we want shanak luvstory on fucas.
2.we want 2 see dhulwari track..hw dhulwari people accept shanak merriage n their relationship..n hw is nw Suraj's family..
3.n want Natasha back n her want 2 c some1 4 him..          4.lot of shanak scene...                                                         5.shanak nok-jhok more n more..really miss them.           6.akki-boo track..u cn show their child...
7.want 2 hear RBO title song background..
8.plz wrk on dialouge.coz old RBO dialouge ws more perfect.nw sme dialoge ok bt nt all..so plz give concern..
Wanna see d creative n old orizinal RBO...
Missin d sent of real RBO.....we knw if u want u cn do best thn d better..
We luv RBO..so our espectation is high....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IFsKhanakYasharanrocks-Deepali-bones88

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
what i want.....

as all my friends have said we want shanak.........

1. shanak... anywhere .... wud be fine.... but dhulwadi scenes will definitely be a treat... reliving the golden rbo amidst the sands of kutch

2.want more of ranrez piya mhaari odhani........i meant the song and what the song meant......each line of this song is magical just like rbo..... so please we want the love flowing just like odhni keeps changing colours.... (khanak s)

3. wud luv to see songs featured khanak  1. o saathi re from omkaara
                                                                            2. thode badmaash

4. want promo s of rbo on tv.... pls see to it that u do someting for this..... the other new shows have been there for sometime now.... so no excuses anymore..........

congrats on completing 200 episodes and wishes for more landmarks coming up for rbo......

thanks for giving us such a wonderful show......
u ve given us such a an amazing show.... thus our expectations r high from u......

keep rocking...... love rbo......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare-Deepali-

SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
anything but shanak plzzz.missing shanak alot....a adventure trip lyk d one where shan goes to get khanak bak home wud b fun
.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged

@creative_1

first of all a hearty congratulations on completing 200 episodes. that's no mean feat considering the competitive atmosphere of tv todayThumbs Up

most of what i wanted to say regarding any future track has already been said by my friends. i would like to very candid here and say frankly that the 'rock on track' is not working. when kt returns, i really hope we get to see it reach it's logical conclusion. all the dosti, band breaking-up, making -up element is so not RBO. if we wanted to see a story about friends or friendship, we would have tuned into other shows being telecasted from the same channel which airs RBO. the reason for watching odhani was it's innovative story, realistic characterization and some great display of acting skills. it was never meant to be 'friends cum youth show' and i wish it hadn't been made into one.

Dhulwadi:

i will be realistic here and realize that the Dhulwadi track may not be feasible or possible in the near future. but please please keep it as a potential option . i mean, who wouldn't want to see shaan and khanak and RBO return to where it all began? we all do. so while fulfilling our demand of an immediate dhulwadi track is difficult, we hope that the possibility of such a track has not been ruled out by the CVs and we will see it again.

Shanak:

there is also so much that can be done with shanak still in mumbai. please, let khanak find her niche in life. shaan and khanak are two extra ordinary lead characters, so different from the rest. why should their story and marriage be ordinary then? let shaan and khanak both pursue their dreams independently and work on their marriage side by side. marriage is about give and take. khanak has been shaan's support till now. why can't they both be each other's. you could send khanak to college, enter a vocational institution while shaan keeps working on his music or both husband and wife could work together on some project. there are so many paths you can explore with respect to shanak. experiment with these two. you have two actors who have proved they are versatile and capable of doing so much more. please provide them with that opportunity.

Khandelwal Relationships:

the most endearing quality of this show has been it's beautiful portrayal of different relationships. shaan and akshay, khanak and sunil, dadi and shanak. all these bonds were created and strengthened right before our eyes. we would like to be able to 'see' the development of other potential relationships as well. i fear that due to the current track, one day we might just wake up to find madhvi taking khanak's aarti and declaring that all is well between them. this is possible because the premise and focus of the story seems to be so much on the friends deal; shaan busy fighting with his friends and khanak busy being a mediator between them. also it seems like that the issue of mads-sunil divorce was only raised to pave way for the new entries. we would have loved to see shanak deal with it together but sadly that did not happen.

you'll agree that the past week i-e the episodes from December 20th-25th have been the best received by fans during the whole band track till now. the reasons for this appreciation have nothing to do with the music track or the new entries. the reasons were shaan, khanak and shanak. the same reasons due to which RBO has always worked. i think that says it all.

Edited by zennnn - 30 December 2010 at 4:06am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AraamsaaazSouma.NtvrasikaYasharanrockskubarebones88

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged
i'd like to see a madhvi-sunil bonding, now that madhvi has changed towards sunil. 
would love to see them confess they need eachother :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaYasharanrockskubare

mahi_soniyo Groupbie
mahi_soniyo
mahi_soniyo

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
another most important thing..
Plz promote the show in a full swing.we badly need the promo of the show.we wanna see RBO promo on tv lyk other show.plz give RBO promo...n plz we want repeat telecaste in evening between 5.00-7.30 pm..plz cv's do it 4 us..coz of ds we missed epi..badly need promo n repeat telecaste..plz tell str 1 nt bhave partial with RB(o..
Luvs..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Araam.Rupali.saaaztvrasika-Manita-The_May_Rose.Dilwale.kubare

Go to top