Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

what do you actually want!!! (Page 3)

HKfan Goldie
HKfan
HKfan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Thank you CV's for bringing this wonderful show to us! Enjoy it thoroughly!I

I recently have been watching the show right from episode one, and I find that we need to recapture the lively spirit Khanak showed earlier on, let it remain in her new avatar as Shaan's wife! Yes she needs to grow as she is now in the city but her innate fighting spirit joie de vivre and guts must stay alive!

Shaan must be a very loving, supportive and responsible husband, espy since Khanak has done so much for him,now onwards! He has to outgrow the bade baap ka bigda beta role!

The story leading them back to Dhulwadi would be great as it wud help reconnect/touch upon to several old threads such as Suraj's family, Khanak's family, and her issues!

Even if Rasam and duck remain in the story, pls make sure that Shaan and khanak are the core around which the whole tale revolves, others must contribute to strengthen their story!

Thank you!
DEENA

Edited by HKfan - 30 December 2010 at 2:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AraamOlicityFanpriya_cool_123krockkubare-Deepali-

rrk401 Senior Member
rrk401
rrk401

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
khanak competing her studies and shaan helping her through it and dhulwadi scenes :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AraamOlicityFanpriya_cool_123kubareThe_May_Rose-Deepali-

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

@ creative 1

Happy New Year to you and all your colleagues. Congrats on touching 200 episodes. Well done:)

My wish for future tracks:

In the immediate future, till KT returns, show us more of the Khandelwal family. The Sunil-Madhvi divorce story was wrapped up way too fast. Now, with Shaan saying he wont take money from Rahul for singing, and Sunil's business being in trouble, show us more arguments between Sunil and Madhvi. Madhvi wants Sunil to support her son, but Sunil doesn't want to support a son who doesnt care for family business. People can identify with this. Their compromise, to stay together for Saan's sake, was too weak. That cannot last long... explore that relationship more and get them to realise that they r together because deep down, they do care for each other and what they built together- family, business (Madhvi by her sacrifice, and Sunil thru hard work).

Pls bring Dadi back. She knows everything abt everyone. She is needed now.

Akshay-Khushboo- Khushboo hinting that only Akshay works for the business- this point can be taken forward. Akshay caught in between brother and dad and wife. Rushad is a splendid actor and very popular with the audience so pls bring him back.

Show more of Madhvi-Khushboo tussle. We liked them a lot.

In the long term, when KT returns, let him go chasing Khanak to Dhulwadi. He only intends to bring her back, but then accidentally sees how Suraj's family is doing, bcos Hetal-Mangal stole all his money. Let him get involved in arranging Gopi's marriage....Little nok-jhok between ShaNak bcos Khanak's loyalties now have to be divided between Shaan and Suraj's family... and Shaan struggling- with supporting Khanak but also wanting to return to Mumbai and his family.

Shaan should eventually return to help Sunil bcos his business has been hit hard. You can even bring Mr.Agarwal back. Tons of potential for him and Natasha to be part of RBO again.

Dear RBO CVs,
congrats on 200 episodes and hope u guys make it even further!!....Happy new Year to the entire odhani team...
all my wishes hav been splendidly said by gaayu di....
hope to see this on RBO!

lots of love
Amritha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_cool_123kubare-Deepali-

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
oh...one more thing...
is it possible to get Natasha bck on the show??....i really lykd her character...
Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
hi cvs happy new yr.i just want more n more of shnak scenes.khanak bcmng independent dnt know it can b possible r not.but she can b shown havng fun wid shaan.n after shaan achvng fame n name the relationship b/n dem.khanak feelng ignrd sumthng like dat. and also plz show either shaan or khanaks Bday.its been 8months.u can show it now.....

Edited by Yasharanrocks - 30 December 2010 at 2:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
RBO has been an new and exhilirating experience for all of us with its original story line and its unwavering essence :) Thank you so much for seeking our views.

I would like to see an educated, independant and strong khanak please. We've already seen her independance and strength and a tinge of education but i want her like to go through a formal procedure to become educated or something. Like perhaps doing it privately or going to college (on the Khandelwal sourceLOL ) and making new friends in the process. And then maybe play to her strengths and become a hindi teacher or something. I want to see Shaan supporting her now. Like a proper track in which Shaan perhaps goes against all odds to support Khanak's decision.

Another thing that i was thinking is that if the Dhulwadi track is incorporated can Khanak somehow find out what lengths Shaan went to, to save Suraj? Like maybe someone in her gaoo can tell her. I don't know why but i feel this will ony strenghthen the shanak bond and completely erase the pain of losing Suraj.  I want Khanak to be COMPLETLY sure that Shaan did EVERYTHING to help that fateful day! :(

I want to see more undersatnding talks between shanak as well along with the romance! If shaan says Khanak is his strength then he should 'talk' to her and actually prove it! Not keep her hanging and not share his feelings with her! Khanak should do the same :) Little misunderstandings are all part of the package in fact i actually look forward to them, since that will only make the bond of marriage stronger as both realize whose mistake was it that started an argument and in turn appreciate the sensitivity of marriage too.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Araam.Rupali.Souma.NOlicityFanYasharanrocks-Manita-priya_cool_123krockThe_May_Rose.Dilwale.kubarebones88-Deepali-

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
luvd it beeni! ;)
dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
@ creative 1

Thanks so much for asking for our suggestions, and Hearty Congratulations on adding yet another feather to ur caps........the 200 milestone!!! ClapClapClap No mean achievement really, in today's fiercely competitive television world!!!!

At the outset, would just like to echo the sentiments of everybody here on this forum...... SHANAK ARE THE JAAN OF RBO!!!!

Hence, once its possible for KT to get back to work, would like to have the golden "Odhani" essence back.......the very reason we got hooked on to such a beautiful story, so 'lovingly' told........

My suggestions in chronological order, for the possible future tracks include........

1) Exploring the ShaNak equation further. You have already given us a glimpse of that in yesterday's precap.....undoubtedly, ShaNak's nok-jhok is to die for......keeping this facet of their relationship intact, it would also be great to see them progress to the next level......ShaNak having heart-to-heart convos together.....for starters, they could just go down memory lane and recap their unbelievably unique journey together, and maybe even have a little laugh about it too, about how wonderfully entertaining their coming together has been!!!!

2) I soooooooooo would like to see Khanak complete her education, even if it means something as basic as keeping her "Shaan ki paathshaala" alive!!! One of RBO's many novel concepts is the afore-mentioned one and what better way to bring it back, than as a testament to Khanak's intelligence!!!!

3) Taking point 2 further, would absolutely love Dhulwadi back in fold.......Khanak getting herself a basic education, ShaNak visiting Dhulwadi and exploring so many unanswered questions........did Suraj's Ba and Aada eventually receive any money?......If not, how're they coping????......What is their reaction on seeing ShaNak?......Have they been able to put the past behind them???????........Can Shaan ever manage to be the son that Khanak so desperately wanted to be?????.........And, most importantly, how's Champak, Choksi, and Mulji doing ??????? Big smile

4) Last but definitely not the least, would definitely want ShaNak to implement the aborted textile business venture, and what better place to do that, than Dhulwadi!!! Maybe, Khanak could champion the cause, with Shaan by her side!!! In fact, better still.......the new-found 'coming-of-age' Shaan might just be able to multi-taskLOL......a successful musician and a super-successful entrepreneur too!!!! Thumbs Up

Thanks again for asking for our opinions......sure means a lot to us!!!

Wish you and the entire RBO Team a happy and prosperous 2011.......

Warm Regards,
Dyotona

Edited by dr.dsr - 30 December 2010 at 4:14am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.Souma.NOlicityFanYasharanrockspriya_cool_123.Dilwale.kubare-Deepali-bones88

Go to top