Rang Badalti Odhani

what do you actually want!!! (Page 2)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Hi! Creatives

Congratulations on the 200th episode.
Thank you for requesting feedback, we really appreciate it.

Our unanimous choice:
SHAAN AND KHANAK BEING THE LEADS; MAINTAINING THE LOVE STORY ELEMENT

1.Take the story back to Dhulwadi immediately, on the pretext of Shaan bringing Khanak back
2. Show us footage of Khanak completing her education with the assistance of Shaan.
3. Show us what happened to money owed in Dhulwadi etc
4. Shaan being reintroduced to his Dad's business for serious work, may be take over rivalry and such, or may be even family feud.
5. khanak becoming Shaan's equal in business etc., showing how it affects their marriage maybe?
6. Bring Dadi back
7. Show us rivalry with Mr Agarwal

Edited by aditee - 30 December 2010 at 1:07am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBOsaaaz-Manita-priya_cool_123tofeeees.Dilwale.kubareisomers-Deepali-

supportkt Goldie
supportkt
supportkt

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
congo...........4 dis grand success of show.
its d most uniqe show ever
n first of all its ur baby n wanna see u all taking care of it
bt yaaa wanna see hw shanak takes it further......wtever may b d track story shld b around shaan n khanak............all d aspect shld b covered............
shaan as shown a humane character....nt like a super hero....vch i like too much.......n khanak is ideal life partner for hm.

so pl concenterate around d life line of show...............SHANAK

thnx n wishes

Edited by drswati - 30 December 2010 at 1:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBOjyothi1989-Manita-priya_cool_123krockkubare-Deepali-

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
First of all thank you so much for interacting with the audience and always coming back for feedback and suggestions.

About the track suggestions....Firstly I would like to say that I was not able to appreciate the band track...Other shows of star one have already given us such tracks and now they are quite boring with nothing much to explore!! Infact I stopped watching in between but the revival of Shanak got me back into the loop!

Odhani was appreciated for its freshness and new theme altogether...I would like to have a track that would retain this essence of both the show and its title.

It was a story of a two young people and their journey of life ...and I would love to see the team sticking to this.

Possible tracks after this band one closes (hopefully in a few weeks) would be:

1. Show Shanak back in Dhulwadi...there is so much left to explore there...Shaan still has to fulfill his responsibilities towards Suraj's family...and do other small things that will get Khanak elated..Example: Get Champak back...maybe surprise everyone by giving a shot at the Camel competition..the one that Suraj used to win...I am not saying that he should be shown winning..but I would love to see him attempt never-the-less. Other angles like Shaan fulfilling responsibilities at Gopi's wedding could also be explored. Most of all Shaan caring for Khanak and them being happy togther could widen the way people of Dhulwadi looked at widow remarriage. As for how to send Shanak to Dhulwadi..send him to shoot some song there...maybe after a succesful first album..Sunil could be shown entering music himself and promoting his son. Dhulwadi should be back..there are a lot of unanswered questions which have been left behind in the sands.

2. Explore the relationship of Shanak a little more...They have been shown to be heads over heels in love with each other but are still to understand each other fully...especially Shaan..minor fights...misunderstandings are welcome...it makes them feel real.

3. Let Khanak not simply revolve around Shaan...She has more to her..Maybe she could join the textiles of the Khandelwal's and we could the couple craving to be in each others company. And its time for Shaan to show some real support towards her. She could also probably shown completing her education

P.S. Incase the Dhulwadi track is implemented I would not like the other members of the Khandelwal mansion to be sidelined!! Sunil-Madhavi-Akshay_Khusboo too shown be shown with a nice contrast!

Edited by Souma.N - 30 December 2010 at 12:15am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AraamhotchpotchRBO.Rupali.saaazaditeeOlicityFan-Manita-priya_cool_123tofeeees.Dilwale.kubareisomers-Deepali-bones88

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Creative_1 ..Congratulations to the entire team on the 200th episode ..Wish you good luck and success always and hope you reach many such milestones..

A very happy new year to you.

@Feeback will be back with it :) ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBOpriya_cool_123aditeekubare-Deepali-

cutiepie121 Groupbie
cutiepie121
cutiepie121

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Hi Creative_1,

i would like to see -

1. Khanak getting educated by going to some college - nice college scenes and Shan getting little jealous because of her new friends

2. Shan balancing his music aspiration with Business and help Sunil. Khanak to help Sunil in business

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBOsaaaz-Manita-priya_cool_123aditeetofeeees.Dilwale.kubareisomersThe_May_Rose-Deepali-

raparthidolly Goldie
raparthidolly
raparthidolly

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
shanak scenes in dhulwadi

hotchpotchRBOsaaazpriya_cool_123aditeekubarekrock-Deepali-

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
@ creative 1

Happy New Year to you and all your colleagues.
LOL

I like shanak scene more and more,LOLshanak cute nok jhok and pl give us shanak dhulwari scene.

Akshay Khushboo,sunil madhvi tracks with gopi het
hal and mangal

Khanak becoming independent And Shaan becoming responsible and mature.

promos of this show they are not  aire
d  because Rating down slowly.

I would like to see khanak an educated lady even he know formal english but he know and told simple english word.LOL

Edited by dsaryanb - 30 December 2010 at 5:01am

hotchpotchRBOYasharanrocks-Manita-aditeepriya_cool_123krockkubare

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
@creative_1
Congratulations for completing 200 epsiodes....
we want more and more shanak scenes and looking forward for dhulwadi track.....Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBOaditeepriya_cool_123krockkubare

Go to top