sachkasamna

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
 LOL

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Suggestions:

Don't confuse the audience with different story lines ... and have a definite story line for 3+ months.
  1. Continue with the rock star image of Shan ... Get him busy with his work and show the stress that families face with work taking a toll on family life.
  2. Get some complexities in with Rahul's financial issues and how Shan can help with his music shows - Get the responsible Shan back, with his mischievous side still intact, guys are like that, responsible when it comes to work and fun at home!
  3. Show how Khanak supports his schedule and is present for all his tough moments and relaxes him and of course their bickering as normal.
  4. Highlight that out of the hectic schedule Shaan is still around for Khanak and how they keep their love alive with small small things even with all the stress around ...
  5. After a few hectic scenes, you can show that the family plans an outing for them so that they can get together, even Rahul can pitch in for the help after all he is the owner of the company Shan contracted with. Maybe a honeymoon ....
Some basic things to consider when u articulate the guys character ...
  • How can it be that a guy of 24-25 does not have anything better to do then play cricket in the hall when he has such a big house, is there no lawn? And nothing better to do?
  • Another, how can a guy be afraid of dogs ... I haven't seen many who are afraid of dogs in my life!! And even if they are they manly enough to not show their fear and climb a sofa ... they will ridicule their wife who will be afraid of them!! Be a bit natural in this ya...
  • Khanak is a bahu .... suddenly how can her MIL (saas) be so friendly suddenly with her?
  • No bahu will talk about her pregnancy in front of her father in law like this ("I am not pregnant that does not mean I can't be"???? seriously no one sane enough will say that) ... u can check with variety of classes on this ... lower, middle and upper class.
Thats all for now ... hope it helps to make my favourite program better in the future.

~Cheers,
Dish

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Just.Shanakpurvi08adventure_gurl

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dishbhan

Suggestions:

Don't confuse the audience with different story lines ... and have a definite story line for 3+ months.
  1. Continue with the rock star image of Shan ... Get him busy with his work and show the stress that families face with work taking a toll on family life.
  2. Get some complexities in with Rahul's financial issues and how Shan can help with his music shows - Get the responsible Shan back, with his mischievous side still intact, guys are like that, responsible when it comes to work and fun at home!
  3. Show how Khanak supports his schedule and is present for all his tough moments and relaxes him and of course their bickering as normal.
  4. Highlight that out of the hectic schedule Shaan is still around for Khanak and how they keep their love alive with small small things even with all the stress around ...
  5. After a few hectic scenes, you can show that the family plans an outing for them so that they can get together, even Rahul can pitch in for the help after all he is the owner of the company Shan contracted with. Maybe a honeymoon ....
Some basic things to consider when u articulate the guys character ...
  • How can it be that a guy of 24-25 does not have anything better to do then play cricket in the hall when he has such a big house, is there no lawn? And nothing better to do?
  • Another, how can a guy be afraid of dogs ... I haven't seen many who are afraid of dogs in my life!! And even if they are they manly enough to not show their fear and climb a sofa ... they will ridicule their wife who will be afraid of them!! Be a bit natural in this ya...
  • Khanak is a bahu .... suddenly how can her MIL (saas) be so friendly suddenly with her?
  • No bahu will talk about her pregnancy in front of her father in law like this ("I am not pregnant that does not mean I can't be"???? seriously no one sane enough will say that) ... u can check with variety of classes on this ... lower, middle and upper class.
Thats all for now ... hope it helps to make my favourite program better in the future.

~Cheers,
Dish

While Shaan is buy with his music, you can show how Khanak goes ahead with some studies ... college again or art classes ... Helps her father/brother in Law with her designs and material knowledge... show how Shan supports her in her studies/job, etc...

Just some suggestions...

~Cheers,
Dish

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Just.Shanakpreiti

shanakfan2011 Newbie
shanakfan2011
shanakfan2011

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
only shanak shanak shanak
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
First of all I would like to thank you for showing us lots of brilliant tracks, since taking Khanak to DulwahdhiApprove....And most recently the Holi week and the Honeymoon track.....The essence of this show are ShaNak and the K-familyBig smile,...And it's been wonderful to see them as the focal point Thumbs Up, with the friends stories woven into the main track....

I have just two suggestions.....I have posted the threads where the discussion for these ideas is taking place....

The first has similiaries to what you are possibly introducing in the show anyway....Since there has been more talk of Rahuls debt and SunAvi's conversation related to their children....

The sceond is regarding Duck's quest to find a bride for himself....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preitiAshi22OlicityFanpurvi08

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
hey May and Dish ....good suggestions! ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

Go to top