India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

what do you actually want!!! (Page 10)

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

I hate Shaan I think he needs whack...and what with OTT Khanak...she looks terrible and you have destroyed HER....is she going to the asylum..

I hate the track  they way its dealt with..... immaturity and crap....no woman acts like the way Khanak is doing when she sees her ex... Sunny.....she never Killed the man...she loved him....i was so excited about this track and now i get annoyed with the show!!!

and what is with Rahul and Sam ...yeh kya hai!!! you think this will earn TRP!!! WATCH "Pratigya" or "Uttaran" same time slot.... there is story nevertheless... NO?????!!!!!!

why? why? why? why? why? why? 

Edited by wooster - 21 January 2011 at 10:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-piepurvi08

aditi305 Senior Member
aditi305
aditi305

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I dont know why even you guys made this thread and asked fans of RBO to tell you what we want to see. After making this thread have you guys ever came back to check what we are writing and what we want. Why you are showing this crap.

you should go and must read how much fans of Shanak are dissapointed. It will be great if you make the CV's read it. Please dont spoil shanak relationship not even in the dreams. This scene should have Khanak and Shaan getting all romantic last we excepted stupid storyline with Sunny in it.

cutie-pie-Simple-

mayurshank19 Groupbie
mayurshank19
mayurshank19

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
pliz end all this sunny drama as soon as possible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
And we were actually beginning to like the Sunny trackErmm

Anu80The_May_Rose

prerna18 Groupbie
prerna18
prerna18

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Creatives... Thank u for asking us what we expect out of u and the show.... What we expect out of the show is a lot n from the creatives..... Hmmm..... Let me think.... May be u n ur entire team should just resign from ur posts... Let some able people come in ur places who understand story telling... That will definitely help RBO survive and grow....
First of all u mess up amazing characters.... Then come on this forum and make a mockery out of us by asking us our feedback and suggestions..... Can't u read the forum n the CC thread How much bloopers u make....
Whatever we like u land up doing exactly the opposite...
Guys get d basics of characterization right before getting into story telling... Till u learn that let some able people step in who can do justice to RBO... First u get convinced with what is happening in d story and then try to sell it to us.... We as regular viewers can tell u there is less story and more loop holes in each episode... Do some justice to what ur paid for.... If we on this forum do a better job than u.... What are u taking the salary for.... To create story or loopholes....
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
u guys r too much tostill write here n waste time

.Subha.

MissPunjabi Senior Member
MissPunjabi
MissPunjabi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
end the sunny storyline
aditi305 Senior Member
aditi305
aditi305

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Please we dont want you to become pregnant. We want romance between Shanak and not kids. And no one can force this on Shaan. We wanted to see what happened to the nighty scene that was shown in the precap but as usual scene was not shown. Why when shanak getting intimate something happens, either they fight or someone call. We love RBO because of Shanak romance n nothing else. Why you want to show ghabraya hua Shaan. NOOOOOOOOOOOO Pregnancy for Khanak. Dhang se you cant show there romance then why this baccha track. Show their honeymoon mannnnn. 

purvi08

Go to top