Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Post away guys, time to tell them what you think....Please be polite, but to the point.....
wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hate Shaan I think he needs whack...and what with OTT Khanak...she looks terrible and you have destroyed HER....is she going to the asylum..

I hate the track  they way its dealt with..... immaturity and crap....no woman acts like the way Khanak is doing when she sees her ex... Sunny.....she never Killed the man...she loved him....i was so excited about this track and now i get annoyed with the show!!!

and what is with Rahul and Sam ...yeh kya hai!!! you think this will earn TRP!!! WATCH "Pratigya" or "Uttaran" same time slot.... there is story nevertheless... NO?????!!!!!!

why? why? why? why? why? why? 

Edited by wooster - 13 years ago
aditi305 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont know why even you guys made this thread and asked fans of RBO to tell you what we want to see. After making this thread have you guys ever came back to check what we are writing and what we want. Why you are showing this crap.

you should go and must read how much fans of Shanak are dissapointed. It will be great if you make the CV's read it. Please dont spoil shanak relationship not even in the dreams. This scene should have Khanak and Shaan getting all romantic last we excepted stupid storyline with Sunny in it.
mayurshank19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
pliz end all this sunny drama as soon as possible.
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And we were actually beginning to like the Sunny trackšŸ¤”
prerna18 thumbnail
Creatives... Thank u for asking us what we expect out of u and the show.... What we expect out of the show is a lot n from the creatives..... Hmmm..... Let me think.... May be u n ur entire team should just resign from ur posts... Let some able people come in ur places who understand story telling... That will definitely help RBO survive and grow....
First of all u mess up amazing characters.... Then come on this forum and make a mockery out of us by asking us our feedback and suggestions..... Can't u read the forum n the CC thread How much bloopers u make....
Whatever we like u land up doing exactly the opposite...
Guys get d basics of characterization right before getting into story telling... Till u learn that let some able people step in who can do justice to RBO... First u get convinced with what is happening in d story and then try to sell it to us.... We as regular viewers can tell u there is less story and more loop holes in each episode... Do some justice to what ur paid for.... If we on this forum do a better job than u.... What are u taking the salary for.... To create story or loopholes....
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
u guys r too much tostill write here n waste time
aditi305 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please we dont want you to become pregnant. We want romance between Shanak and not kids. And no one can force this on Shaan. We wanted to see what happened to the nighty scene that was shown in the precap but as usual scene was not shown. Why when shanak getting intimate something happens, either they fight or someone call. We love RBO because of Shanak romance n nothing else. Why you want to show ghabraya hua Shaan. NOOOOOOOOOOOO Pregnancy for Khanak. Dhang se you cant show there romance then why this baccha track. Show their honeymoon mannnnn. 
dishbhan thumbnail
Suggestions:

Don't confuse the audience with different story lines ... and have a definite story line for 3+ months.
  1. Continue with the rock star image of Shan ... Get him busy with his work and show the stress that families face with work taking a toll on family life.
  2. Get some complexities in with Rahul's financial issues and how Shan can help with his music shows - Get the responsible Shan back, with his mischievous side still intact, guys are like that, responsible when it comes to work and fun at home!
  3. Show how Khanak supports his schedule and is present for all his tough moments and relaxes him and of course their bickering as normal.
  4. Highlight that out of the hectic schedule Shaan is still around for Khanak and how they keep their love alive with small small things even with all the stress around ...
  5. After a few hectic scenes, you can show that the family plans an outing for them so that they can get together, even Rahul can pitch in for the help after all he is the owner of the company Shan contracted with. Maybe a honeymoon ....
Some basic things to consider when u articulate the guys character ...
  • How can it be that a guy of 24-25 does not have anything better to do then play cricket in the hall when he has such a big house, is there no lawn? And nothing better to do?
  • Another, how can a guy be afraid of dogs ... I haven't seen many who are afraid of dogs in my life!! And even if they are they manly enough to not show their fear and climb a sofa ... they will ridicule their wife who will be afraid of them!! Be a bit natural in this ya...
  • Khanak is a bahu .... suddenly how can her MIL (saas) be so friendly suddenly with her?
  • No bahu will talk about her pregnancy in front of her father in law like this ("I am not pregnant that does not mean I can't be"???? seriously no one sane enough will say that) ... u can check with variety of classes on this ... lower, middle and upper class.
Thats all for now ... hope it helps to make my favourite program better in the future.

~Cheers,
Dish
dishbhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: dishbhan

Suggestions:

Don't confuse the audience with different story lines ... and have a definite story line for 3+ months.

1. Continue with the rock star image of Shan ... Get him busy with his work and show the stress that families face with work taking a toll on family life.
  2. Get some complexities in with Rahul's financial issues and how Shan can help with his music shows - Get the responsible Shan back, with his mischievous side still intact, guys are like that, responsible when it comes to work and fun at home!
  3. Show how Khanak supports his schedule and is present for all his tough moments and relaxes him and of course their bickering as normal.
  4. Highlight that out of the hectic schedule Shaan is still around for Khanak and how they keep their love alive with small small things even with all the stress around ...
  5. After a few hectic scenes, you can show that the family plans an outing for them so that they can get together, even Rahul can pitch in for the help after all he is the owner of the company Shan contracted with. Maybe a honeymoon ....
Some basic things to consider when u articulate the guys character ...
  • How can it be that a guy of 24-25 does not have anything better to do then play cricket in the hall when he has such a big house, is there no lawn? And nothing better to do?
  • Another, how can a guy be afraid of dogs ... I haven't seen many who are afraid of dogs in my life!! And even if they are they manly enough to not show their fear and climb a sofa ... they will ridicule their wife who will be afraid of them!! Be a bit natural in this ya...
  • Khanak is a bahu .... suddenly how can her MIL (saas) be so friendly suddenly with her?
  • No bahu will talk about her pregnancy in front of her father in law like this ("I am not pregnant that does not mean I can't be"???? seriously no one sane enough will say that) ... u can check with variety of classes on this ... lower, middle and upper class.
Thats all for now ... hope it helps to make my favourite program better in the future.

~Cheers,
Dish

While Shaan is buy with his music, you can show how Khanak goes ahead with some studies ... college again or art classes ... Helps her father/brother in Law with her designs and material knowledge... show how Shan supports her in her studies/job, etc...

Just some suggestions...

~Cheers,
Dish