Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

One thing that Dolly said was quite true!!! (Page 3)

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

Yesterday dolly said a very correct thing that ek mard se paala pada hai isiliye sorry bolne chale aaye pehle  kyun nai ehsaas hua ki unki wajah se koi hurt hota hai. Well that was quite true. There have been many instances were sameer's jokes offended the girls too but he never bothered to go and apologise to them then why suddenly he realised that he was wrong and went to apologise to khali . And I am not saying this only for Sameer this goes for almost all the men in the house from Ashmit to Hrishant, rahul and all. Nobody cared to apologize  to the girls.  

Sorry.  Okay, Cutie, I will perennially apologize to you.Smile Start my sentence with an apology and end it with an apology.

I think it is always cute when a guy says sorry to a gal. Women, children and old persons should always have the last word in any argument with a guy. The guy surely does not become a less of a man. But then for a guy, it is hard to say I'm sorry
.Smile

Edited by Ankur_1305 - 29 December 2010 at 11:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kakka_ji_kahin-allizwell-smallwonder

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

ek mard se paala pada hai isiliye sorry bolne chale aaye pehle kyun nai ehsaas hua ki unki wajah se koi hurt hota hai

and where does this ehasas go, when she herself resorts to gali-galoch , threats ... 

even yesterday she was trying to instigate Kahli .. one way this can be interpreted is that she was trying to use Khali to get even with sam.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004Arpitachohanrgattufire_gun

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smallwonder

Sameer is a kagazi sher and total fattuDead Remember when Seemaji confronted him to meet outside, kaise bheegi billi bann gaya tha... He is scared that Khali will harm himLOL He is one of those who likes to believe that I am a man of principles and how he was teling shweta that I cant take it beyond a pointDeadLOL He needs to be told he looks idiotic with his stubborn disposure and that followed by a sissy oneLOL As for girls, I think they are themselves to blame as some of them like to be treated like doormats - aka saara, veena, while some others want to  play it safe and ignore like shweta... None of them dared any such things with Dolly or Seema - and when they did, they got an apt reply...

I know I have been coming down heavily on Samir these few days because of the way he behaves. But seriously he looks like a 40+ who has stopped growing for past 2 decades and does not seem to be a person of much of substance.

_________

Wisdom comes with age. In some cases, the age comes alone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smallwonder

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Yesterday dolly said a very correct thing that ek mard se paala pada hai isiliye sorry bolne chale aaye pehle  kyun nai ehsaas hua ki unki wajah se koi hurt hota hai. Well that was quite true. There have been many instances were sameer's jokes offended the girls too but he never bothered to go and apologise to them then why suddenly he realised that he was wrong and went to apologise to khali . And I am not saying this only for Sameer this goes for almost all the men in the house from Ashmit to Hrishant, rahul and all. Nobody cared to apologize  to the girls.  

Sorry.  Okay, Cutie, I will perennially apologize to you.Smile Start my sentences with an apology and end it with an apology.

I think it is always cute when a guy says sorry to a gal. Women, children and old persons should always have the last word in any argument with a guy. He surely does not become a less of a man. But then for a guy it is hard to say I'm sorry
.Smile

well said Ankur..... Nowadays though i agree Sammy is lost to his own traits (insecurity, male ego, adamant)than the BB GAME....Smile.. i liked his honestly yest. he agreed his comments were trashy and provoking and apologised to Khali...... yes.... though he looked conscious as obviously ego def. hurt hua hoga  being male....but liked that he accepted and apologised..Thumbs Up... Also opened up his bottled frustations and irritations on VM's disgusting ways..... no issues.... we too feel the same for her.... what if he was expressing the same openly????

Where as dolly's apology was more of a gimmick to gain a re-entry and an obligation to maintain the decency levels so that the show shud not get shifted to late timings..... it was evident with the way she apologised to both Sammy and ST in particular on the re-entry as a Mallika....Wink Now she is constantly hammering Veerji with her thots.... so that he wud react to others..... he is smart that way that he knows once he loses his cool he will be OUT...LOLWink.. !so all the way protraying a COOL behaviour to WIN the game??? Confused

gehna2004Ankur_1305fire_gun

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ankur_1305kakka_ji_kahin-allizwell-

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by laxmi_s

well said Ankur..... Nowadays though i agree Sammy is lost to his own traits (insecurity, male ego, adamant)than the BB GAME....Smile.. i liked his honestly yest. he agreed his comments were trashy and provoking and apologised to Khali...... yes.... though he looked conscious as obviously ego def. hurt hua hoga  being male....but liked that he accepted and apologised..Thumbs Up... Also opened up his bottled frustations and irritations on VM's disgusting ways..... no issues.... we too feel the same for her.... what if he was expressing the same openly????

Where as dolly's apology was more of a gimmick to gain a re-entry and an obligation to maintain the decency levels so that the show shud not get shifted to late timings..... it was evident with the way she apologised to both Sammy and ST in particular on the re-entry as a Mallika....Wink Now she is constantly hammering Veerji with her thots.... so that he wud react to others..... he is smart that way that he knows once he loses his cool he will be OUT...LOLWink.. !so all the way protraying a COOL behaviour to WIN the game??? Confused

laxmidi i agree that dolly's apologising was more of cleaning her image ..what i was saying is tht why did sameer felt the need to apologise all of a sudden..there have been many instances where he over reacted and he knew that but didnt bother to go and say sorry but then why now?? just because he is The Great Khali and somewhere in your mind you have this thing that once out Khali might take his revenge

Behind every sorry man, there is a wise woman.
smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

I know I have been coming down heavily on Samir these few days because of the way he behaves. But seriously he looks like a 40+ who has stopped growing for past 2 decades and does not seem to be a person of much of substance.

_________

Wisdom comes with age. In some cases, the age comes alone.

I agree... When it suits him, he wants to be his age - ie when he talks of his career, experience blah blah... And for the remaining time, he is worse than a teenaged brat who just sees himself as right and thinks the only way forward is by fights and unnecessary issues... He likes to believe he is strong principled and what not, but it is more in his mind than in reality... He is frustrated with himself for not nominating khali, and apna gussa sab par nikal raha hai... He apologised yesterday not for feeling sorry for what he said, but for fear of harm to himself which he clearly stated later to assmit and shweta...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305kakka_ji_kahin

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

laxmidi i agree that dolly's apologising was more of cleaning her image ..what i was saying is tht why did sameer felt the need to apologise all of a sudden..there have been many instances where he over reacted and he knew that but didnt bother to go and say sorry but then why now?? just because he is The Great Khali and somewhere in your mind you have this thing that once out Khali might take his revenge
[/QUOTE]

LOLdarr gaya kya ki baaher aakar panga lega......LOLWink....but i felt.... uski irritation is mainly as Khali is reacting more due to Dolly's game plan..... agar Khali wud have been alone .... he wud have been a better player..... he is siding Dolly for her wrong acts..... sometimes and possibly that irks the other men in the house.....

reg. Sammy..... possibly his confession to ST showed his guilt as he accepted it and this guilt made him applogise i feel..... where as in Dolly's case ...yaar she hit him with a Rod..... and he still said "He likes Dolly to Veena...." that was good indeed..... maar khaake bhi tareef kari na......LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

Go to top